Page 367 of 3597 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 365 366 367 368 369 377 417 467 867 1367 ... LastLast
Threads 7321 to 7340 of 71938

Forum Top: General Discussion

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Fan Festival 2026 in Berlin: Community Caption Contest

    SUBMIT A CATCHY CAPTION AND SEE IT POSTED ON THE OFFICIAL ACCOUNTS We are hosting a caption contest as part of the Community Team Spotlight panel...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 07-13-2026 06:18 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,140
    07-24-2026, 06:46 AM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Rules for The Unending Journey & The Wolves' Den - The FFXIV EU Streams

    Watch the Community Team's live shows THE UNENDING JOURNEY & THE WOLVES' DEN for a chance to win amazing prizes during the stream! ...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 09-05-2024 08:26 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 13,732
    09-06-2024, 12:15 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: General Discussion!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to discuss various topics on FINAL FANTASY XIV with other players. Please take time to read the following...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:57 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 79,117
    08-21-2013, 02:57 PM Go to last post
  4. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums!

    Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums! These forums are a venue for players of FINAL FANTASY XIV to communicate with each other and...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:53 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 55,186
    08-21-2013, 02:56 PM Go to last post
  1. 4gamer Interview

    Not sure if this was posted, but I couldn't see it anywhere https://www.4gamer.net/games/199/G019924/20230825055/ For quick reading, I underlined...

    Started by Jeeqbit‎, 09-21-2023 10:16 AM
    11 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 11
    • Replies: 102
    • Views: 20,083
    09-27-2023, 12:26 PM Go to last post
  2. KFC rewards for non-JP players

    How will the reward work? The kfc gives you a coupon code you put into mogstation? Can I order kfc from jp just for the code? I'm not mad...

    Started by MAJRIS‎, 09-24-2023 11:05 PM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 49
    • Views: 16,832
    09-27-2023, 05:20 AM Go to last post
  3. Letter From the Producer Live Part LXXIX - 24 September 2023 - Summary and Discussion

    Summary is now complete. My source is the Reddit community's Discord #translations-and-liveletters channel:...

    Started by Iscah‎, 09-24-2023 03:00 PM
    19 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 19
    letter from the producer, live letter, news, patch 6.5
    • Replies: 187
    • Views: 67,149
    09-27-2023, 05:15 AM Go to last post
  4. Can we get better a vendor UI already?

    With how much junk the game throws at you, the vendor (and retainer) UI is terrible... It takes forever to navigate and it's often very laggy....

    Started by ForgivenAvarice‎, 09-22-2023 03:04 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    inventory, selling, treasure, user inteface, vendor
    • Replies: 36
    • Views: 8,440
    09-27-2023, 03:07 AM Go to last post
  5. Should the devs appologise to the community

    Please try to leave constructive replies instead of just saying anything to be heard I've been toying with this question in my mind basically since...

    Started by sindriiisgaming‎, 09-21-2023 06:23 PM
    23 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 23
    developer, game activity 1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 222
    • Views: 35,172
    09-27-2023, 12:27 AM Go to last post
  6. Thoughts on sprint being 30 seconds instead of 60 outside of PvE/PvP?

    I was thinking during the open world would it be better to have sprint on a 30 second cooldown? Then only have it as 60 when your inside an instance,...

    Started by CnPx98‎, 09-20-2023 07:23 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    cooldown, sprint
    • Replies: 24
    • Views: 5,272
    09-26-2023, 06:04 AM Go to last post
  7. A Simple Request: Please Stop Putting Skirts on Chest Armor

    Leg armor exists for a reason, please stop applying skirts to chest pieces that covers it up.

    Started by Deceptus‎, 06-08-2022 10:39 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 31
    • Views: 11,368
    09-26-2023, 03:08 AM Go to last post
  8. JP interviews [pre-6.5]

    From: https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxivdiscussion/comments/16mturz/more_jp_interviews_65_edition/ It's that time again, patch leadup time, time for...

    Started by Noumenon‎, 09-20-2023 10:47 AM
    13 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 13
    ban evasion, koros/fenyxrising/titan 1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 125
    • Views: 25,701
    09-26-2023, 12:06 AM Go to last post
  9. Warmage

    I don't know, man. I just think Warmage is pretty cool. Its always been my favorite FF job. I think it would be neat to play as one. I'd love to...

    Started by Swagmasta‎, 07-13-2021 06:08 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    branden, class, mystic knight, new job, warmage
    • Replies: 28
    • Views: 8,934
    09-25-2023, 03:52 PM Go to last post
  10. Are We Really At The Point We Consider The Classic Relic Steps Engaging And "Fun"?

    Because they were extremely repetitive and boring. As far as I can remember, nobody liked doing DR 15 times and nobody liked running crystal tower 20...

    Started by Threneras‎, 09-22-2023 04:01 AM
    10 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 10
    shut up, titanman_is_bored
    • Replies: 90
    • Views: 15,947
    09-25-2023, 12:04 PM Go to last post
  11. Let us blacklist other people while in-duty

    This is something other games have that I do not understand why we don't have. If someone is causing issues in the gmae and I find them annoying, my...

    Started by VerdeLuck‎, 09-25-2023 02:07 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 2,406
    09-25-2023, 10:10 AM Go to last post
  12. Why does the KFC man have eyebrows but player highlanders cant?

    Seriously, why does he have a hint of eyebrows when player highlanders don't have any? Can we finally get some eyebrows for highlander already? 10...

    Started by aveyond-dreams‎, 09-24-2023 06:15 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    highlander, kfc
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 4,675
    09-25-2023, 09:55 AM Go to last post
  13. The problem with Cloud servers

    Seriously, who's going to want to order a drink from this?

    Started by PredatoryCatgirl‎, 09-25-2023 07:56 AM
    ban evasion, koros/fenyxrising/titan
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,012
    09-25-2023, 07:56 AM Go to last post
  14. Your silliest deaths

    Have you ever experienced weird and funny deaths before? To start, I'll tell a funny way I have died in game. I was still learning blue mage and...

    Started by Local_Custard‎, 09-24-2023 06:09 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 24
    • Views: 4,260
    09-25-2023, 03:53 AM Go to last post
  15. WHOA, Cloud data severs.

    I'm extremely hype about it. I hope it's successful and works as intended, no more ping issue would be awesome.

    Started by Zarkovitch‎, 09-24-2023 04:24 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,571
    09-25-2023, 01:48 AM Go to last post
  16. If you've 'run out of stuff to do' in a game as big as 14, the answer isn't 'more 14'

    A Reddit post that makes a point worth keeping in mind: ...

    Started by Renathras‎, 09-22-2023 03:25 AM
    10 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 10
    • Replies: 99
    • Views: 18,133
    09-24-2023, 11:00 PM Go to last post
  17. A letter forest from the players to the developers.

    I am deeply moved by the Rising, and I am confident I am not the only one. I propose we write our own letter forest for the devs here in this thread....

    Started by Rainbows‎, 08-30-2023 11:05 AM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 58
    • Views: 14,389
    09-24-2023, 08:58 PM Go to last post
  18. [Feedback] Rewards being from Criterion Savage

    I'll state that whether it is for Savage or Criterion Normal, I still think this is a step in a good direction. These rewards are for increasing item...

    Started by Zairava‎, 09-24-2023 04:28 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,251
    09-24-2023, 04:35 PM Go to last post
  19. G-give it Back T---T; !! (Scholar Edition)

    Sorry to steal the thread concept, but I think this needs to be said:

    Started by ty_taurus‎, 09-11-2023 11:26 PM
    15 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 15
    scholar
    • Replies: 143
    • Views: 25,681
    09-24-2023, 03:47 PM Go to last post
  20. Time for some fun!

    So things have lacked fun here so here is my attempt to lighten the mood. Bang, Marry, Kill. You can't have the same person for all 3 or else I'd...

    Started by Renalt‎, 09-22-2023 08:13 AM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 48
    • Views: 9,754
    09-24-2023, 02:07 PM Go to last post

Page 367 of 3597 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 365 366 367 368 369 377 417 467 867 1367 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread