Page 2929 of 3597 FirstFirst ... 1929 2429 2829 2879 2919 2927 2928 2929 2930 2931 2939 2979 3029 3429 ... LastLast
Threads 58561 to 58580 of 71938

Forum Top: General Discussion

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Fan Festival 2026 in Berlin: Community Caption Contest

    SUBMIT A CATCHY CAPTION AND SEE IT POSTED ON THE OFFICIAL ACCOUNTS We are hosting a caption contest as part of the Community Team Spotlight panel...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 07-13-2026 06:18 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,141
    07-24-2026, 06:46 AM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Rules for The Unending Journey & The Wolves' Den - The FFXIV EU Streams

    Watch the Community Team's live shows THE UNENDING JOURNEY & THE WOLVES' DEN for a chance to win amazing prizes during the stream! ...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 09-05-2024 08:26 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 13,736
    09-06-2024, 12:15 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: General Discussion!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to discuss various topics on FINAL FANTASY XIV with other players. Please take time to read the following...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:57 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 79,118
    08-21-2013, 02:57 PM Go to last post
  4. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums!

    Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums! These forums are a venue for players of FINAL FANTASY XIV to communicate with each other and...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:53 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 55,187
    08-21-2013, 02:56 PM Go to last post
  1. "What's Yours is Mine."

    Hello everyone, I hope you are enjoying the Hatching-tide event. I'm trying to, but I can hardly find a single spriggin! I know finding them is...

    Started by AeviaKhorin‎, 04-11-2014 06:30 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,678
    04-11-2014, 08:38 AM Go to last post
  2. What are the chances for more Minstrel's Ballad trials?

    Particularly Gaius or Lahabrea feel like they could be made a lot more interesting if they were given some "Embellishment" on the part of the...

    Started by Prototype909‎, 04-11-2014 04:10 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 3,407
    04-11-2014, 08:24 AM Go to last post
  3. Trouble with reactivating an account.

    So, I'm having a lot of trouble with the Mog Station lately. I reactivated my account earlier today as mine went out a few days ago due to my days...

    Started by Ramzal‎, 04-11-2014 08:18 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,586
    04-11-2014, 08:18 AM Go to last post
  4. PVP gear... what happened with it?

    http://i.imgur.com/Mc2WSeY.jpg So awhile back, we were often teased that gear such as the Paladin armor in the above link would be something you...

    Started by WhiteDragon‎, 04-11-2014 06:12 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 5,403
    04-11-2014, 08:08 AM Go to last post
  5. This is why lalafells are insanely cute

    http://youtu.be/r2BU5tdlmy8 (btw: take no credit. I just find it very cute and wanna share >w<)

    Started by Kaela‎, 04-11-2014 05:51 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 5,146
    04-11-2014, 07:10 AM Go to last post
  6. Quality of Life Changes Part I

    The purpose of this thread is to provide a consolidated list of obvious Quality of Life changes that would help improve the functionality and...

    Started by Oniji‎, 04-11-2014 06:02 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    feedback, qol, quality of life, suggestions
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 4,849
    04-11-2014, 07:08 AM Go to last post
  7. How long will pre-order code allow access

    Back at the original release of FFXIV:ARR, people that had a pre-order code entered were allowed access to the game during early access, and for...

    Started by Dsherman‎, 04-09-2014 05:01 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,799
    04-11-2014, 06:22 AM Go to last post
  8. Let's get some love for the healers!

    Sometimes, when I am bored, I like to take a break from my usual dps or tanking and level as a healer. And you know what I've realized? Healing...

    Started by Darske‎, 04-11-2014 02:19 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 3,779
    04-11-2014, 05:32 AM Go to last post
  9. Will Odin ever be offered as a trial as opposed to a FATE?

    I only ask because I feel as though being a FATE cheapens the experience of the encounter. There's only so much you can do with FATE mechanics given...

    Started by Prototype909‎, 04-10-2014 11:34 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 4,438
    04-11-2014, 05:19 AM Go to last post
  10. Don't allow character transfers to the new servers.

    Hi. I always wanted to speak about this and offer a suggestion/idea. There are some players that love the feeling of starting again from zero, and a...

    Started by Adrian74‎, 04-11-2014 02:56 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    character transfer, new servers, zodiark 1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 4,585
    04-11-2014, 05:11 AM Go to last post
  11. Anyone have an screenshot of Wolfram Cuirass?

    Thinking of buying it to use as Vanity, but I'm not so sure how it looks when equipped. :confused:

    Started by Thorauku‎, 04-11-2014 02:54 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,741
    04-11-2014, 04:33 AM Go to last post
  12. New sub rewards

    I did not even notice them in the patch notes (Were they?) either way checked to rewards today to see where I was and saw the new rewards and was...

    Started by Vallug‎, 04-11-2014 04:32 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,260
    04-11-2014, 04:32 AM Go to last post
  13. Coil duty finder killed , the crystal tower stuff , I see.

    It was fun doing 24 man raids as casual , now looks like coil is the casual stuff. I hope they do the stuff right unlike ffxi and keep some of...

    Started by mindful‎, 04-10-2014 08:55 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 5,447
    04-11-2014, 03:45 AM Go to last post
  14. PS4 Early Access Question...

    If I pre-order today, will I still get an early access code so I can play tomorrow? Also... are there any plans to fix the bug that prevents a PS4...

    Started by YamaGuy‎, 04-11-2014 02:44 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,543
    04-11-2014, 03:12 AM Go to last post
  15. Log out feature for FC House

    This game needs a sleep animation in the FC house when we log out like how logging out is the inn.

    Started by Akiza‎, 04-11-2014 02:25 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,781
    04-11-2014, 03:05 AM Go to last post
  16. can i rebuy the ps3 game to get access after transferring my current ps3 acc to ps4?

    can i rebuy the ps3 game to get get back ps3 access after transferring my current ps3 acc to ps4? or does it work only if i keep my ps3 acc and...

    Started by AmnesiaHaze‎, 04-08-2014 03:15 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 28
    • Views: 8,861
    04-11-2014, 02:20 AM Go to last post
  17. Thanks SE for the open world instances/run

    Brayflox, Lost City of Amdapor and Gilgamesh were refreshing to see Good to see an open area where you can actually see the sky for once in a run...

    Started by Bloopan‎, 04-11-2014 01:06 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,192
    04-11-2014, 01:42 AM Go to last post
  18. Atma farm and why it will be nerfed.

    So here it is 12 atmas in since the release of 2.2 and all it does is a paint job.... So yes the whole farce is nothing more than to make the servers...

    Started by Stigmar‎, 04-09-2014 02:12 PM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 51
    • Views: 13,719
    04-11-2014, 12:36 AM Go to last post
  19. Titan Theme Lyrics

    Bayohne or someone hook us up with the lyrics to the Titan theme please. Thank you.

    Started by Brannigan‎, 09-03-2013 10:29 AM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 41
    • Views: 44,748
    04-11-2014, 12:33 AM Go to last post
  20. Live letter... what did I miss here?

    0:44:49 Q: Is the item level for the equipment from the Second Coil of Bahamut and the equipment that you can purchase with Allagan tomestones of...

    Started by AllOutWar‎, 04-10-2014 11:14 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,345
    04-11-2014, 12:10 AM Go to last post

Page 2929 of 3597 FirstFirst ... 1929 2429 2829 2879 2919 2927 2928 2929 2930 2931 2939 2979 3029 3429 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread