Page 25 of 3597 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 525 1025 ... LastLast
Threads 481 to 500 of 71938

Forum Top: General Discussion

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Fan Festival 2026 in Berlin: Community Caption Contest

    SUBMIT A CATCHY CAPTION AND SEE IT POSTED ON THE OFFICIAL ACCOUNTS We are hosting a caption contest as part of the Community Team Spotlight panel...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 07-13-2026 06:18 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,141
    07-24-2026, 06:46 AM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Rules for The Unending Journey & The Wolves' Den - The FFXIV EU Streams

    Watch the Community Team's live shows THE UNENDING JOURNEY & THE WOLVES' DEN for a chance to win amazing prizes during the stream! ...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 09-05-2024 08:26 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 13,739
    09-06-2024, 12:15 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: General Discussion!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to discuss various topics on FINAL FANTASY XIV with other players. Please take time to read the following...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:57 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 79,119
    08-21-2013, 02:57 PM Go to last post
  4. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums!

    Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums! These forums are a venue for players of FINAL FANTASY XIV to communicate with each other and...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:53 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 55,187
    08-21-2013, 02:56 PM Go to last post
  1. Natural Friction - The Spice of Adventuring

    After avoiding it for some time, I finally decided to max all my crafters on my alt, just so I could repair my own gear. I headed to Cosmic...

    Started by DiaDeem‎, 06-27-2026 10:25 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 2,113
    07-02-2026, 06:09 AM Go to last post
  2. Inactive Player Name Release

    Hello FFXIV Mod team & Community, Is there any chance of Inactive Player Name Releases happening in the future? Something like characters under...

    Started by Asemco‎, 04-30-2026 04:43 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 1,347
    07-01-2026, 09:33 AM Go to last post
  3. Please add trigger warnings to intense moments in the MSQ

    Trigger warning: Horror/Dark scenes ahead As someone diagnosed with anxiety, I get easily stressed out when I watch intense scenes in the MSQ....

    Started by MilitaryVet123‎, 08-21-2020 08:52 PM
    12 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 12
    4 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 118
    • Views: 37,418
    07-01-2026, 08:52 AM Go to last post
  4. Bliztball in FF14 please some way

    I know that there alot people disliked bliztball in ff10. I was one of those actually enjoyed it cause was side content that allowed grind for items...

    Started by SakuraMidnight‎, 06-28-2026 07:02 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 770
    07-01-2026, 06:26 AM Go to last post
  5. Ranked Cristaline Conflict upgrade

    I'd like to see one of the following implemented: 1. Remove the "soft cap" that prevents players from being demoted below Platinum IV. ...

    Started by AlliciaCapulet‎, 06-28-2026 12:28 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 574
    07-01-2026, 02:46 AM Go to last post
  6. EU Fanfest Art & Video Contest is missing finalists

    Hello! I'm writing this because it has been noted that the website for the EU Fanfest Art & Video Contest is missing finalists in several...

    Started by Kaydakai‎, 07-01-2026 01:17 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 302
    07-01-2026, 01:17 AM Go to last post
  7. Basic Guide - Making Gil-

    there is hidden job in this game. Its called getting rich. gonna teach you basic methods of doing so. however this requires use of brain power and...

    Started by SakuraMidnight‎, 06-28-2026 04:49 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 2,373
    06-30-2026, 08:28 PM Go to last post
  8. Upgrading the fabrication system

    I’m just putting an idea for the devs to but cast your vote field if you can. By me being a vet and quite most of the time crafting I would like to...

    Started by princ3v4lli4nt‎, 06-29-2026 07:32 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    #development team #ffxiv
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 1,065
    06-30-2026, 07:15 PM Go to last post
  9. 4 man dungeon and battle-design improvement

    Before I even start. let me state after playing this game sense realm reborn. I have zero faith in this dev-team for them to correct this massive...

    Started by SakuraMidnight‎, 06-29-2026 07:41 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 547
    06-30-2026, 04:32 AM Go to last post
  10. (Suggestion) Auto forming party when doing overworld content

    With Everkeep, the devs said they want to improve overworld content like FATEs. So I'd like to suggest an idea that could make it a bit more...

    Started by SaltedFork‎, 06-27-2026 03:33 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    fate, hunt, party, social, suggestion
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 1,145
    06-29-2026, 10:17 AM Go to last post
  11. Basic Guide - Enjoying Final Fantasy 14

    Enjoy the game Simply do not rush. nothing waiting for you in dawntrail its bad expansion. bad story. bad glamour piss-poor boss fights. enjoy the...

    Started by SakuraMidnight‎, 06-27-2026 02:49 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    low quality bait
    • Replies: 28
    • Views: 2,693
    06-29-2026, 09:45 AM Go to last post
  12. @ Business 3: Things must be going great for you now I guess?

    @ Creative Business 3 Things must be going great for you I guess. Because if not, its absolutely astonishing that your leaver's survey is STILL so...

    Started by Gurgeh‎, 06-28-2026 10:03 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 563
    06-29-2026, 07:05 AM Go to last post
  13. How would you feel if we got a successor to The Maker's Ruin?

    The Maker's Ruin is a classic track. First used for phase one of the Ultima Weapon, and soon after co-opted as a theme for our WOL, it's been heard...

    Started by Empyr‎, 06-26-2026 02:26 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 955
    06-28-2026, 09:41 PM Go to last post
  14. Savage 4 man Dungeons (how they can improve this concept)

    Stage 1 - Fight 2 packs of Mobs. and 1 Boss - Win - Raid Team Leader Picks a chest of the color red, yellow or blue. - whatever chest you loot also...

    Started by SakuraMidnight‎, 06-26-2026 06:29 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 1,299
    06-27-2026, 08:25 PM Go to last post
  15. Dots (Damage over time) effects how to make them better

    Dots Problem with dots is how they function - lets say we put a dot that has 30 second timer with a static damage potency of 85. player has to wait...

    Started by SakuraMidnight‎, 06-23-2026 12:52 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 34
    • Views: 3,888
    06-27-2026, 06:26 PM Go to last post
  16. What recipes would you like to see added?

    I'm not a culinarian in game, but I was absolutely delighted to see foods I know well, like paella and arròs negre. They even had all i pebre which...

    Started by Stormfur‎, 06-27-2026 01:37 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 244
    06-27-2026, 01:37 AM Go to last post
  17. Idea: Randomize button for Glams

    Sometimes when I equip "recommended gear" it will result in a combo that I never would have thought of. Having a randomize button on Glamour Plate...

    Started by Science66‎, 06-26-2026 02:52 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 408
    06-27-2026, 12:01 AM Go to last post
  18. no male WoL in two latest outfits on the FFXIV online store

    I've noticed the latest two outfits from the FFXIV online store don't show a male WoL, Neo Queen's Attire and Neo Citizen's Attire. Feedback for...

    Started by Darko‎, 06-26-2026 02:02 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 1,704
    06-26-2026, 09:10 PM Go to last post
  19. Is anyone still interested in FFXIV story summaries in 2026?

    Hello everyone Recently, I have been practicing my scriptwriting and video editing skills, and I decided to create a short promotional teaser for a...

    Started by Alise‎, 06-26-2026 04:47 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 587
    06-26-2026, 05:52 PM Go to last post
  20. Have you discovered a new Recipe!? - Fun Post - No Drama

    This post is about sharing recipes that you make yourself while playing FF14. Food is Love. Food is life. nothing beats having a good cook-meal while...

    Started by SakuraMidnight‎, 06-26-2026 07:06 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 428
    06-26-2026, 07:43 AM Go to last post

Page 25 of 3597 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 525 1025 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread