Page 2464 of 3598 FirstFirst ... 1464 1964 2364 2414 2454 2462 2463 2464 2465 2466 2474 2514 2564 2964 3464 ... LastLast
Threads 49261 to 49280 of 71942

Forum Top: General Discussion

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Fan Festival 2026 in Berlin: Community Caption Contest

    SUBMIT A CATCHY CAPTION AND SEE IT POSTED ON THE OFFICIAL ACCOUNTS We are hosting a caption contest as part of the Community Team Spotlight panel...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 07-13-2026 06:18 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,151
    07-24-2026, 06:46 AM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Rules for The Unending Journey & The Wolves' Den - The FFXIV EU Streams

    Watch the Community Team's live shows THE UNENDING JOURNEY & THE WOLVES' DEN for a chance to win amazing prizes during the stream! ...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 09-05-2024 08:26 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 13,753
    09-06-2024, 12:15 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: General Discussion!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to discuss various topics on FINAL FANTASY XIV with other players. Please take time to read the following...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:57 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 79,131
    08-21-2013, 02:57 PM Go to last post
  4. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums!

    Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums! These forums are a venue for players of FINAL FANTASY XIV to communicate with each other and...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:53 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 55,196
    08-21-2013, 02:56 PM Go to last post
  1. Can someone clear up how much Light is gained for Novus?

    I'm seeing one site that says that everything is double of what another site is saying, so Bright is 4 on one and 8 on the other, and I'm leaning...

    Started by Huntington‎, 02-14-2015 11:57 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 4,280
    02-14-2015, 05:01 PM Go to last post
  2. Limsa Lominsa Concept Art

    Hello! I am wondering if anyone knows where I might be able to find concept art of Limsa Lominsa and possibly the Mist. My fiancé and I were...

    Started by DarkIcarus‎, 02-14-2015 09:27 AM
    art, housing, limsa lominsa, maelstrom
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 7,128
    02-14-2015, 03:24 PM Go to last post
  3. Relic weapon - give it meaning

    I have been playing this game since 1.0. I did not like the relic quest in 1.0 at all, so I can't speak for the difficulty there. I like the idea...

    Started by Ashel‎, 02-14-2015 05:58 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    relic awesomeness
    • Replies: 28
    • Views: 7,860
    02-14-2015, 03:23 PM Go to last post
  4. A Valentione for RNGesus

    I wanted to give you the best of the best so you would notice me more, a High Quality Heart Chocolate. I slaved harvesting the finest of ingredients....

    Started by Malakai‎, 02-14-2015 01:44 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,322
    02-14-2015, 03:03 PM Go to last post
  5. Why are Untradeable Mounts/Minions Lootable by Players that have them?

    Since the introduction of primal ponies and CT minions that are untradeable, I've seen no effort by SE to correct this issue that allows players to...

    Started by Jodou‎, 02-14-2015 03:52 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 5,254
    02-14-2015, 02:59 PM Go to last post
  6. Event help

    If this is the right forum, but my wife and I were doing the event quest in limsa and she got the hint "ships". Neither of us are very familiar with...

    Started by xXxStarNinjaxXx‎, 02-12-2015 03:53 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 28
    • Views: 9,386
    02-14-2015, 08:28 AM Go to last post
  7. Current classes/jobs are too simple

    What the current classes/jobs feel like to me at the moment: DPS: A whack-a-mole game except the moles come out in a predictable order every 2.5...

    Started by Sylkis‎, 02-11-2015 09:36 PM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 51
    • Views: 12,945
    02-14-2015, 06:43 AM Go to last post
  8. Semi-random boss rotation idea

    So this was asked as a question in one of the live letters (?) and the response was that it is possible to have good and bad luck with fights, and so...

    Started by Sylkis‎, 02-13-2015 06:10 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,746
    02-14-2015, 06:22 AM Go to last post
  9. 20 item limit per retainer for the Market Board stifles economy

    Now that I finally have a gathering and a crafting class up to 50 I find that I've been much more involved in the Market Board economy. I'm...

    Started by Geryth‎, 02-13-2015 10:24 PM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    inventory management, market board, retainers
    • Replies: 41
    • Views: 14,126
    02-14-2015, 06:19 AM Go to last post
  10. Loot rolls

    I looked to see if there was a better place for this. Google had no idea what I was talking about. I am looking for the option to see what...

    Started by Synestr‎, 02-13-2015 06:01 PM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 9,553
    02-14-2015, 04:24 AM Go to last post
  11. Thank You Community

    I know this community is not perfect, but it is the best I have EVER played with. I understand sometimes hunts get pulled early, I understand that...

    Started by Magusrex‎, 02-13-2015 01:58 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 22
    • Views: 6,088
    02-14-2015, 04:21 AM Go to last post
  12. calamity salvager 2.0?

    theres not gonna be another realm shattering event to coincide with the expansion is there? y'all gonna break our gear and crack our materia again?

    Started by Nomad-phx‎, 02-13-2015 03:42 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 4,292
    02-14-2015, 03:55 AM Go to last post
  13. SE: Please consider moving the NA data center when you stand up the EU servers

    I'm an avid reader of the /r/FFXIV subreddit on Reddit. On nearly a daily basis, someone complains about "the lag". As someone who has found a...

    Started by Turin‎, 02-14-2015 01:25 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,219
    02-14-2015, 03:43 AM Go to last post
  14. Does 3 star fish only exist for desynthesis?

    I just got my fisher to level 50 and looking forward to working towards catching every big fish, upgrading gear, and making some good gil, but I...

    Started by h0tNstilettos‎, 02-14-2015 01:41 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,402
    02-14-2015, 03:32 AM Go to last post
  15. Contacting GM In-Game

    Not sure if this is posted somewhere before but I see a lot of folks asking about it. If it had been posted sorry. To contact in game GM: Go...

    Started by Wobble‎, 02-14-2015 12:32 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,170
    02-14-2015, 01:15 AM Go to last post
  16. Drawing for Gil

    I was considering drawing people's characters for gil. Before I do this I was wondering if that is allowed or if its a form of RMT for doing a irl...

    Started by Lieka_Lyraniika‎, 02-12-2015 04:38 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    drawing, gil, gm help, questions, rmt question
    • Replies: 36
    • Views: 62,715
    02-14-2015, 01:06 AM Go to last post
  17. So I want to change server and could use some help finding a new one (EU)

    Hello, I have been playing for a few months now and I feel like changing server. All I have really done in the game is level so am not sure if...

    Started by SirVos‎, 02-14-2015 12:32 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,535
    02-14-2015, 12:39 AM Go to last post
  18. The nerve of some people!!

    Usually during my partys I like to play with healers just for fun because I get drained quickly saying "healers love me." But I have Mr. Macro abuse...

    Started by Yutsimaki‎, 02-13-2015 01:53 AM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    gld macro discussion, level 48 gladiator, the butthurt must flow
    • Replies: 54
    • Views: 19,476
    02-14-2015, 12:30 AM Go to last post
  19. Received blue bird earring by mistake

    Hello, Dear GM. I have already received my blue bird earring and tried them on a few days ago. However, it seems that I was sent a second pair by...

    Started by Erendis‎, 02-13-2015 06:35 PM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 4,858
    02-14-2015, 12:30 AM Go to last post
  20. ps3 teleporting takes so long duty often counts down and I miss it

    Not fun after a 45 min wait. And no its not my connection.

    Started by Aivi_lo‎, 02-13-2015 04:51 PM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 2,829
    02-14-2015, 12:15 AM Go to last post

Page 2464 of 3598 FirstFirst ... 1464 1964 2364 2414 2454 2462 2463 2464 2465 2466 2474 2514 2564 2964 3464 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread