Page 2422 of 3597 FirstFirst ... 1422 1922 2322 2372 2412 2420 2421 2422 2423 2424 2432 2472 2522 2922 3422 ... LastLast
Threads 48421 to 48440 of 71938

Forum Top: General Discussion

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Fan Festival 2026 in Berlin: Community Caption Contest

    SUBMIT A CATCHY CAPTION AND SEE IT POSTED ON THE OFFICIAL ACCOUNTS We are hosting a caption contest as part of the Community Team Spotlight panel...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 07-13-2026 06:18 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,140
    07-24-2026, 06:46 AM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Rules for The Unending Journey & The Wolves' Den - The FFXIV EU Streams

    Watch the Community Team's live shows THE UNENDING JOURNEY & THE WOLVES' DEN for a chance to win amazing prizes during the stream! ...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 09-05-2024 08:26 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 13,732
    09-06-2024, 12:15 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: General Discussion!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to discuss various topics on FINAL FANTASY XIV with other players. Please take time to read the following...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:57 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 79,117
    08-21-2013, 02:57 PM Go to last post
  4. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums!

    Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums! These forums are a venue for players of FINAL FANTASY XIV to communicate with each other and...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:53 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 55,186
    08-21-2013, 02:56 PM Go to last post
  1. Where do I get my digital CE from?

    Hello, Where can I purchase my digital CE from for my PS4? I'm trying to sign in to the SE Online website but it won't allow me.. I get "The...

    Started by LordHadi‎, 03-16-2015 06:30 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,775
    03-16-2015, 06:38 PM Go to last post
  2. So Europe misses out on a boxed CE of Heavansward? (PS3)

    I notice Europe isnt getting a boxed PS3 Collectors Edition only a Digital version. Thats kinda unfair and sucks, I mean we got Collectors Editions...

    Started by Milmoko_Gemoko‎, 03-15-2015 05:14 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 31
    • Views: 9,250
    03-16-2015, 06:17 PM Go to last post
  3. Question about where I should buy collector's edition.

    So I am a UK customer and own an EU copy of FFXIV. But I have recently moved to the U.S. so my question is, if I buy an NA copy of heavansward will...

    Started by Cabalabob‎, 03-16-2015 05:52 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,622
    03-16-2015, 06:16 PM Go to last post
  4. Heavensward CE/preorder information

    Couldn't see this posted here, so sharing a link from reddit with the costs of the expansion etc. Here is the Link (JP) Rough Translation = ...

    Started by Magnesium02‎, 03-10-2015 09:11 AM
    9 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 9
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 88
    • Views: 26,584
    03-16-2015, 05:04 PM Go to last post
  5. Please make a limit on purchases in the SE online store so scalpers don't gouge us

    Please don't allow people to buy like 10 copies who turn around and sell it for twice the price. I'd like to see a single limit per order please so...

    Started by Sainya‎, 03-16-2015 11:56 AM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 62
    • Views: 13,144
    03-16-2015, 05:04 PM Go to last post
  6. Is there no standard edition Heavensward box for PC (in EU)?

    The Square Enix store is currently listing CE boxes for PC and PS4, SE box for PS4 and digital download SE for PC. Is there no standard edition...

    Started by Taika‎, 03-16-2015 04:47 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,459
    03-16-2015, 04:48 PM Go to last post
  7. I hope that the expansion...

    Improves character reactions in the main quest line. Seriously, I could probably do a 2 hour montage on the number of times my character nods while...

    Started by Elmeron‎, 03-16-2015 05:29 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 30
    • Views: 7,203
    03-16-2015, 04:38 PM Go to last post
  8. Exp Pre order on SE store, up front cash or .....

    Does the SE store take cash up front when pre ordering or is it like amazon where they dont charge until it ships

    Started by Kyomagi‎, 03-16-2015 07:33 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 3,434
    03-16-2015, 04:08 PM Go to last post
  9. So...is it worth it?

    Greetings, Recently returned (like, just today!) And I'm having some...issues? I've always felt bleh about attempting to catch up with the...

    Started by Justsomeguy‎, 03-16-2015 03:11 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 3,161
    03-16-2015, 04:00 PM Go to last post
  10. Rainbows in Eorzea?

    I was going through some old photos that I had taken back when I was playing this on the PS3 and I came across a photo of the one time I saw a...

    Started by Kalelius‎, 03-16-2015 01:20 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 5,778
    03-16-2015, 03:47 PM Go to last post
  11. PAL or NA?

    How do you double check if your FF14 account is PAL of NA? I can't recall what I purchased initially and don't want to make the mistake pre-ordering...

    Started by Zephyranthes‎, 03-16-2015 11:25 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,533
    03-16-2015, 03:42 PM Go to last post
  12. Irina ponytail hairstyle doesn't look right

    I was exiting about Irina hairstyle coming to FFXIV but then I found the ponytail part doesn't look exactly like her hairstyle. can you fix it?

    Started by Evangela‎, 03-15-2015 11:12 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 9,010
    03-16-2015, 02:33 PM Go to last post
  13. general rant :(

    After the NA data world's issues my token app has unsynched (again) only this time the emergency removal password is not working and I now cannot...

    Started by Aivi_lo‎, 03-16-2015 11:14 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,717
    03-16-2015, 01:30 PM Go to last post
  14. 2.55 ► 3.0

    This thread will probably contain spoilers as a forewarning. So as the titles leads on, this thread is about speculation on what we might...

    Started by OMEGA_HACK‎, 03-16-2015 12:08 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 3,400
    03-16-2015, 12:54 PM Go to last post
  15. Physical CE not available in EU?

    I watched MrHappy's channel for the translation of Live Letter, and his translator says there will be no physical versions in EU! He had some...

    Started by Craiger‎, 03-14-2015 08:33 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 5,988
    03-16-2015, 12:07 PM Go to last post
  16. Nerf in triple triad NPCs, REALLY????

    NPCs is not strong, all know that... the only problem is this random rule! this nerf is not necessary.... instead of nerf NPCs , buff the drop rate...

    Started by EternityFate‎, 03-15-2015 02:12 PM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 55
    • Views: 18,108
    03-16-2015, 11:45 AM Go to last post
  17. TT Ascension bug (video)

    Well now i can CONFIRM this is a bug lol i uploaded in youtube, see the video http://youtu.be/O7B1clNSjXQ ...

    Started by EternityFate‎, 03-16-2015 06:29 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 6,212
    03-16-2015, 11:35 AM Go to last post
  18. NPCs moving to Ishgard...

    So what do you think the moving of NPCs like Cid into Ishgard would involve? Considering the Airship workshop is in Ishgard not surprise there...

    Started by EdwinLi‎, 03-15-2015 08:41 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 28
    • Views: 8,313
    03-16-2015, 10:10 AM Go to last post
  19. duty finder troubles

    So last night me and a group of friends qued up for vale only to be kicked by the maintenance. No big deal went to bed figured try it again tomorrow....

    Started by Minave‎, 03-16-2015 09:58 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 947
    03-16-2015, 10:06 AM Go to last post
  20. Tank/healer/caster glamors

    This is probably too much to ask but would it be possible at some point in the future to have different glamors if the jobs we play have to share...

    Started by VargasVermillion‎, 03-16-2015 07:35 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,077
    03-16-2015, 07:35 AM Go to last post

Page 2422 of 3597 FirstFirst ... 1422 1922 2322 2372 2412 2420 2421 2422 2423 2424 2432 2472 2522 2922 3422 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread