Page 2411 of 3597 FirstFirst ... 1411 1911 2311 2361 2401 2409 2410 2411 2412 2413 2421 2461 2511 2911 3411 ... LastLast
Threads 48201 to 48220 of 71939

Forum Top: General Discussion

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Fan Festival 2026 in Berlin: Community Caption Contest

    SUBMIT A CATCHY CAPTION AND SEE IT POSTED ON THE OFFICIAL ACCOUNTS We are hosting a caption contest as part of the Community Team Spotlight panel...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 07-13-2026 06:18 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,141
    07-24-2026, 06:46 AM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Rules for The Unending Journey & The Wolves' Den - The FFXIV EU Streams

    Watch the Community Team's live shows THE UNENDING JOURNEY & THE WOLVES' DEN for a chance to win amazing prizes during the stream! ...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 09-05-2024 08:26 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 13,739
    09-06-2024, 12:15 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: General Discussion!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to discuss various topics on FINAL FANTASY XIV with other players. Please take time to read the following...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:57 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 79,120
    08-21-2013, 02:57 PM Go to last post
  4. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums!

    Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums! These forums are a venue for players of FINAL FANTASY XIV to communicate with each other and...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:53 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 55,187
    08-21-2013, 02:56 PM Go to last post
  1. dat Final Fantasy XV demo~

    I know this isn't the forum to post about another game, namely Final Fantasy XV on a Final Fantasy XIV forum. But with the release of the Final...

    Started by Shadow_Sama‎, 03-21-2015 05:37 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 3,928
    03-21-2015, 06:32 AM Go to last post
  2. How do you feel about the FFXI News?

    Here's the link: http://m.ign.com/articles/2015/03/19/final-fantasy-xi-will-close-next-year To summarize, PS2 and XBox versions will get shut...

    Started by Roll‎, 03-20-2015 11:40 PM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 63
    • Views: 15,902
    03-21-2015, 06:24 AM Go to last post
  3. RMTs out of control. Please address this SE!

    So I forgot to log out this morning. When I got back on my computer I got 3 RMT tells within 10 minutes. I counted up all the tells from the time...

    Started by RhaegarFFXIFenrir‎, 03-21-2015 04:34 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,886
    03-21-2015, 05:56 AM Go to last post
  4. Relic Weapon Qestions/Discussions

    The relic quest just isn't something for me. I got the Atma for my main and just, ugh I never want to do that again. I'm getting back into the game...

    Started by KyteStones‎, 03-20-2015 10:46 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 4,115
    03-21-2015, 05:34 AM Go to last post
  5. Expansion Platforms

    So, i know the following is true: Do I need to purchase FINAL FANTASY XIV: Heavensward for each of the platforms that I currently play A Realm...

    Started by RadMan‎, 03-21-2015 03:35 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 2,469
    03-21-2015, 05:05 AM Go to last post
  6. London 2014 Fanfest Art submission

    Hello my lovely co-players! I apologize if this has already been addressed somewhere else and this is the wrong place for this post, but I'm hoping...

    Started by Blytzy‎, 03-21-2015 03:50 AM
    art submission, fanfest, london
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,494
    03-21-2015, 04:08 AM Go to last post
  7. digital collector edition question

    Am i going to get all in-game items & the gifts coming in the box?

    Started by Rak_Boy‎, 03-20-2015 10:40 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 1,896
    03-21-2015, 04:00 AM Go to last post
  8. barefoot

    I would like the option not to wear shoes and go barefoot. I would also like some stilletto style shoes :) I like shoes :)

    Started by Aivi_lo‎, 03-21-2015 01:11 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 4,074
    03-21-2015, 03:27 AM Go to last post
  9. Finally got my Zeta

    Kept hearing about this reward so I finally did the relic quest completely. So what do you guys think it will be? I hope it some how helps with the...

    Started by LazyMemories‎, 03-21-2015 12:52 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,403
    03-21-2015, 03:09 AM Go to last post
  10. Relic (Zodiac) Saga 3.0+

    I have heard mixed feedback in regards to the relic (Zodiac) saga and if it will be continued in 3.0+. I know they plan to introduce a new system...

    Started by Draconas‎, 03-19-2015 02:57 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 7,138
    03-21-2015, 02:35 AM Go to last post
  11. (Heavensward) Can I pre-order a digital only version for PS4?

    I was looking into the option of heavensward pre orders and I only found a PC digital only version. Do I have to buy the physical version for PS4?...

    Started by Inuk9‎, 03-20-2015 11:20 PM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 3,864
    03-21-2015, 01:26 AM Go to last post
  12. Question about HW pre order bonus and early access

    So here are my questions. If i pre order from best buy, will i still get the same early access? (i ask because i get 20% off all games) Now...

    Started by Kyomagi‎, 03-21-2015 12:16 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 793
    03-21-2015, 12:16 AM Go to last post
  13. A new movement! #plfti

    I propose that in honor of Naoki Yoshida's recent promotion and the upcoming Heavensward Expansion, that we form a new hashtag movement in his name....

    Started by Kenji1134‎, 03-20-2015 11:34 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,551
    03-20-2015, 11:41 PM Go to last post
  14. So, in the end no physical CE for Steam? Explain please?

    Title says all based on the sticky post :/ Any explanation on why Steam players are locked out of the physical CE? What's the difference dev-wise...

    Started by YMeAgain‎, 03-20-2015 11:36 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 4,186
    03-20-2015, 11:36 PM Go to last post
  15. Heavensward physical CE and Steam, a solution if SE would be willing to listen.

    Ok so at this point we all know that if you brought ARR on steam then you've gotta keep buying all expansions from now on via steam (which is a giant...

    Started by Orphan_Benn‎, 03-20-2015 11:58 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    ce, heavensward, se, steam
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 4,444
    03-20-2015, 09:00 PM Go to last post
  16. Make a small change that would break a class completely.

    Such as "Fire 2 now has a 40% chance to proc a Flare with no cast time with no mana cost.'

    Started by Lilyarel‎, 03-19-2015 10:42 AM
    8 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 8
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 79
    • Views: 17,780
    03-20-2015, 08:17 PM Go to last post
  17. Follow up to RMT Report

    I have sent countless RMT reports in-game, and to your Special Task Force about a Gil Seller named Hubairtien Jenwaini on Jenova. He has been...

    Started by Miyu20‎, 03-20-2015 02:24 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,140
    03-20-2015, 06:34 PM Go to last post
  18. Yda and Papalymo will betray us in the next update

    Yda is actually an Ascian, she wears a mask all the time to conceal her eyes. All Ascians have live chicken heads for eyes. It's also why she can...

    Started by Lilyarel‎, 03-20-2015 05:12 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,123
    03-20-2015, 05:18 PM Go to last post
  19. Digital CE Preorder Codes Still Broken - NA Store (3/19/15)

    I figured I'd make this post for anyone who held out like me to wait until everything settled down. I decided to grab the digital CE today from...

    Started by healthetank‎, 03-20-2015 05:40 AM
    2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 3,288
    03-20-2015, 02:57 PM Go to last post
  20. Some Job requirements make no sense

    Bard. Now that I know how to punch stuff, I can sing songs and play a harp! Monk. After practicing on how to stab things with a really pointy and...

    Started by Lilyarel‎, 03-20-2015 08:58 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 5,010
    03-20-2015, 01:58 PM Go to last post

Page 2411 of 3597 FirstFirst ... 1411 1911 2311 2361 2401 2409 2410 2411 2412 2413 2421 2461 2511 2911 3411 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread