Page 207 of 3597 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 257 307 707 1207 ... LastLast
Threads 4121 to 4140 of 71938

Forum Top: General Discussion

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Fan Festival 2026 in Berlin: Community Caption Contest

    SUBMIT A CATCHY CAPTION AND SEE IT POSTED ON THE OFFICIAL ACCOUNTS We are hosting a caption contest as part of the Community Team Spotlight panel...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 07-13-2026 06:18 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,137
    07-24-2026, 06:46 AM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Rules for The Unending Journey & The Wolves' Den - The FFXIV EU Streams

    Watch the Community Team's live shows THE UNENDING JOURNEY & THE WOLVES' DEN for a chance to win amazing prizes during the stream! ...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 09-05-2024 08:26 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 13,729
    09-06-2024, 12:15 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: General Discussion!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to discuss various topics on FINAL FANTASY XIV with other players. Please take time to read the following...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:57 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 79,116
    08-21-2013, 02:57 PM Go to last post
  4. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums!

    Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums! These forums are a venue for players of FINAL FANTASY XIV to communicate with each other and...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:53 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 55,186
    08-21-2013, 02:56 PM Go to last post
  1. [Merch Suggestion] A Dedicated Lore Book for Jobs (Light Shadowbringers spoilers)

    Ever since Stormblood, the lore we've gotten per job has gotten less and less. Alot of it being up to personal interpretation or getting lucky and...

    Started by Damnhedge‎, 08-14-2024 05:58 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,178
    08-14-2024, 01:46 PM Go to last post
  2. The state of AAC Light-Heavyweight Savage is unacceptable

    AAC Light-Heavyweight is objectively under-tuned, with the fastest completion time of any previous raid tier. Each fight can be easily cleared with...

    Started by SacraAnima‎, 08-04-2024 03:19 PM
    aac, savage, under-tuned 1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 119
    • Views: 48,237
    08-14-2024, 12:33 PM Go to last post
  3. Dear Yoshi-P Please give us Sharkgirls for 8.0 (I pay with lifetime subscription ;_;)

    Dear FFXIV Devs, please add Shark Girls in 8.0 Thats it. Thats the post ;_; Pretty please

    Started by TheRealLuneth‎, 08-12-2024 03:52 AM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 33
    • Views: 5,500
    08-14-2024, 08:40 AM Go to last post
  4. Are there any local rules in English Region?

    Hey there, hello from Japan. I've been reading the Japan forum and came here to ask a question about one thing that has been bothering me since some...

    Started by TanukiSoba‎, 03-24-2021 11:18 PM
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 5,855
    08-14-2024, 06:05 AM Go to last post
  5. [Feedback] Hrothgal Scaling

    I know this has already been brought up, but I just wanted to ensure it didn't get swept under the rug. I sincerely hope there's some plan in place...

    Started by Daidos‎, 08-14-2024 05:13 AM
    arm gear, feedback, hrothgal, races, scaling issue
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 867
    08-14-2024, 05:58 AM Go to last post
  6. Wuk Lamat is Capri-Corn of Dawntrail

    Constellation Quotes matched DawnTrail Story. Grey Crystal Capricorn - Seat of Deudalaphon: "May all know happiness, now and forevermore." Title:...

    Started by Hesitate89‎, 08-14-2024 04:54 AM
    altima, deudalaphon, eutrope, spoilers, wuk lamat
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,510
    08-14-2024, 05:12 AM Go to last post
  7. Unlock crafter & gatherer gear restrictions

    It's about time to let us use those sets for other jobs and outfits. It's a bummer, they dish out so many new crafter/gatherer glams, but you can't...

    Started by xbahax92‎, 08-10-2024 12:31 AM
    • Replies: 25
    • Views: 4,179
    08-14-2024, 12:33 AM Go to last post
  8. Suggestion regarding NPC merchants

    At the risk of mentioning something that's been suggested before: I would really have liked to find NPCs in the world settlements selling local...

    Started by LukeSelintl‎, 08-14-2024 12:16 AM
    feedback, food, role-play, suggestion, vendors
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 748
    08-14-2024, 12:16 AM Go to last post
  9. Unused areas for later use discussion

    There are a few areas in the game that have gone unused for quite a long time, neither for content, FATE areas, or side quests. Some of these...

    Started by Hypnotic13371337‎, 08-13-2024 03:18 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 1,746
    08-13-2024, 10:07 PM Go to last post
  10. Eye color should be changeable at the Aesthetician

    Au Ra can change their limbal ring color, so why not everybody else? (I am an Au Ra by the way, so this is me advocating that everybody else should...

    Started by ParadOxymoron‎, 08-12-2024 11:39 PM
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 2,848
    08-13-2024, 08:57 PM Go to last post
  11. Weekly reset question (Savage)

    I was trying for a last minute M4s clear and the group I joined entered before reset but wiped with insufficient time to clear properly before reset...

    Started by Mayoyama‎, 08-13-2024 05:19 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 3,517
    08-13-2024, 08:04 PM Go to last post
  12. A shortage? Are you serious? (endgame dt spoilers)

    We are told that a shortage of electrope is what prompted the Storm Surge that eventually wiped out the 12th reflection (?) and almost completely...

    Started by NegativeS‎, 08-11-2024 06:46 AM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 40
    • Views: 11,054
    08-13-2024, 07:24 PM Go to last post
  13. Dawntrail vs. Stormblood? [possible spoilers]

    I am having a hard time deciding in my mind whether I place Stormblood or Dawntrail higher (granted, we've still got Dawntrail patches pending). I...

    Started by KooriGraywolf‎, 07-26-2024 06:14 PM
    • Replies: 63
    • Views: 11,625
    08-13-2024, 03:19 PM Go to last post
  14. can we have this for the next QoL update, please....????

    ... seperate damage deal by player DoT, wildfire and queen/drone of MCH from pop-up text? i untick pop-up text option in HUD because i just want...

    Started by ShariusTC‎, 08-12-2024 10:46 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 1,531
    08-13-2024, 12:54 PM Go to last post
  15. *Spoilers* So much housing stuff we didn't get

    So no surprise there's spoilers here, cause I'm talking about Solution 9. If you walk around district 9 there is a tone of housing stuff t hat we...

    Started by Alchemii‎, 08-13-2024 01:14 AM
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 2,210
    08-13-2024, 12:28 PM Go to last post
  16. M2S is too easy

    I am currently progging M3S since three days and two days of those progs were kill parties. In these parties I kept asking myself over and over...

    Started by Cesarion‎, 08-13-2024 10:32 AM
    m2s., m3s, savage
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,317
    08-13-2024, 11:29 AM Go to last post
  17. Mentors

    How is it that every time a Mentor gets in my instance they are always the worst one by far? Just had a Bardam's Mettle where a Mentor WHM couldn't...

    Started by Vergil_Comedy‎, 08-10-2024 08:30 AM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 74
    • Views: 10,858
    08-13-2024, 10:20 AM Go to last post
  18. need help finding a soundtrack

    Okay, i wish I could just know the name of it, or if it exists as a single on the ost somewhere but here's what I can tell you, I believe the...

    Started by Selvokaz‎, 08-13-2024 08:19 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 877
    08-13-2024, 09:13 AM Go to last post
  19. Increase poetic's cap

    I think it would be a good idea to increase poetics cap to 5k or 10k. The only time I personally use them is when I level a character and hit 50 or...

    Started by Djinnrb‎, 05-12-2019 11:07 AM
    • Replies: 34
    • Views: 11,891
    08-13-2024, 08:35 AM Go to last post
  20. Is this a bug? - Frontlines

    Hello! While I was browsing the frontlines achievements that I've got and those that are in progress. I noticed that I had 0 victories with the...

    Started by Kranel_San‎, 08-09-2024 10:39 PM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 1,621
    08-13-2024, 07:22 AM Go to last post

Page 207 of 3597 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 257 307 707 1207 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread