Page 199 of 3598 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 249 299 699 1199 ... LastLast
Threads 3961 to 3980 of 71941

Forum Top: General Discussion

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Fan Festival 2026 in Berlin: Community Caption Contest

    SUBMIT A CATCHY CAPTION AND SEE IT POSTED ON THE OFFICIAL ACCOUNTS We are hosting a caption contest as part of the Community Team Spotlight panel...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 07-13-2026 06:18 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,150
    07-24-2026, 06:46 AM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Rules for The Unending Journey & The Wolves' Den - The FFXIV EU Streams

    Watch the Community Team's live shows THE UNENDING JOURNEY & THE WOLVES' DEN for a chance to win amazing prizes during the stream! ...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 09-05-2024 08:26 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 13,750
    09-06-2024, 12:15 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: General Discussion!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to discuss various topics on FINAL FANTASY XIV with other players. Please take time to read the following...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:57 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 79,128
    08-21-2013, 02:57 PM Go to last post
  4. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums!

    Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums! These forums are a venue for players of FINAL FANTASY XIV to communicate with each other and...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:53 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 55,196
    08-21-2013, 02:56 PM Go to last post
  1. XIV's loot system is so alt-unfriendly it's absurd.

    XIV is known as the MMO where you can play all jobs on the same character. And though that is technically true, at endgame, you certainly can't gear...

    Started by SargeTheSeagull‎, 02-12-2024 05:25 AM
    10 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 10
    • Replies: 93
    • Views: 19,098
    09-07-2024, 11:47 AM Go to last post
  2. Please increase Starcross range for Dragoons

    With the 7.05 patch notes out it seems Dragoons Starcross ability have not recieved a much needed range increase. Is it possible to increase the...

    Started by TiamatRuneaid‎, 07-30-2024 04:29 PM
    dragoon, increase, job adjustment, range, starcross
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 1,537
    09-07-2024, 01:48 AM Go to last post
  3. [Dawntrail Benchmark] Character bodies are the same as before

    There's plenty of talk and posts about how the graphical update has affected the faces, eyes, lips, hair or skin of our characters. One thing I...

    Started by Aco505‎, 04-15-2024 03:07 PM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    body, body proportion, graphical update, muscles 1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 62
    • Views: 22,695
    09-07-2024, 12:33 AM Go to last post
  4. Responding to Feedback on Player Character Models

    As someone who's been quite disappointed with how the new character models looked in the graphics update, I'm definitely hoping this future character...

    Started by Swordsman‎, 09-06-2024 11:23 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,703
    09-06-2024, 11:39 PM Go to last post
  5. Communication around job design and changes

    One of the biggest problems right now (and since... forever?) is that the dev team is never talking about the actual changes or job additions they...

    Started by Valence‎, 09-01-2024 06:18 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 31
    • Views: 5,199
    09-06-2024, 11:16 PM Go to last post
  6. the scion of the seven dawn the warrior of light family

    what are the Scion of seven dawn but the Warrior of light family. yoshi p ask if he would include the scion my simple answer is that the warrior of...

    Started by Savagelf‎, 09-06-2024 08:44 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 2,545
    09-06-2024, 10:50 PM Go to last post
  7. New idea for gear rewards going forward. NPC glamour!

    So while many NPC in the game such as honey Bee lovely, wicked thunder or black cat all have the standard "you can just make this with MB items"...

    Started by sindriiisgaming‎, 09-06-2024 10:27 PM
    glamour overhaul, npc glamour, savage rewards
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 675
    09-06-2024, 10:27 PM Go to last post
  8. Sync damage output with animation (Optional)

    It feels weird that I have a skill for example monk bootshine.. if you look to the animation the character doing 3 punches but it shows 1 damage...

    Started by Tunda‎, 09-05-2024 12:47 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 3,683
    09-06-2024, 06:51 PM Go to last post
  9. Why i am taking a break

    First, I love this game and it helped me cope and deal with the loss of my mother in '13 and brother in '22. From the story content to...

    Started by Malia_Chan‎, 09-06-2024 04:50 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 1,879
    09-06-2024, 03:11 PM Go to last post
  10. Help With My FC Event? :)

    So I researched this before I posted here, as I didn't want to post in the wrong place or post anything that looked sus. No, I am not trying to sell...

    Started by Xeyahhh‎, 08-17-2024 07:47 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 25
    • Views: 4,815
    09-06-2024, 09:54 AM Go to last post
  11. I'm Frustrated with FFXIV's New Direction

    I recently read the interview posted on JPGames, and I have a few thoughts to share. ...

    Started by Bonoki‎, 09-03-2024 08:13 AM
    9 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 9
    3 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 80
    • Views: 18,905
    09-06-2024, 07:03 AM Go to last post
  12. Incremental Steps Towards Something New: What Should Be Gradually Prototyped?

    For those a bit concerned by the stagnancy of the content model or the trends in its recent iteration, let's work under the premise that sudden and...

    Started by Shurrikhan‎, 09-02-2024 02:41 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    incremental, prototype, prototyping
    • Replies: 22
    • Views: 4,119
    09-06-2024, 02:37 AM Go to last post
  13. I am once again asking for Rival Wings to be added in the PvP Dailies.

    Post title says it all. Rival Wings is still ignored but is only run by Revival Wings. The only reason people even get into Frontlines(which is...

    Started by HyperiusUltima‎, 09-04-2024 01:27 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 3,776
    09-06-2024, 02:13 AM Go to last post
  14. Ideas for DRK substain buffs and more

    I had a lot of ideas that I wanted to share to give DRK more utility some are just quality of life and buffs 1. Salted Earth : Keep the dot and...

    Started by Noox-115‎, 08-13-2024 08:16 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    buff, dark knight, drk
    • Replies: 28
    • Views: 4,217
    09-05-2024, 04:16 PM Go to last post
  15. A Gift for the FFXIV Community, Yoshi P and all the developers

    I've enjoyed this game for 11 long and wonderful years. I've had good times, bad times, and through thick and thin, this game has been here for me....

    Started by Blackweaver‎, 09-03-2024 06:00 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 26
    • Views: 6,580
    09-05-2024, 12:49 PM Go to last post
  16. Why is FFXIV using rubber bullets in the wild west?

    I didn't like how juvenile and immature the Dawntrail story was, so I guess that took my attention away from this for a while, but now that I think...

    Started by Ath192‎, 09-03-2024 07:21 AM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 66
    • Views: 14,349
    09-05-2024, 07:58 AM Go to last post
  17. [ SUGGESTION ] Mobius Final Fantasy Crossover Event

    Let me preface by saying that I don't know where to post this, and I desperately want it to get enough attention from the higher ups so they...

    Started by Talamh‎, 09-01-2024 08:52 PM
    event, mobius, suggestion, yoshi, yoshinori kitase
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 2,360
    09-05-2024, 05:33 AM Go to last post
  18. Please enable Cross region travel EU-NA

    please!!! in this tweet they state that the system is ready to go, the community just needs to let themselves hear for it!! I've been waiting...

    Started by Annbun‎, 08-27-2024 12:35 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    cross region travel, dc travel, yoshi p please, `
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 3,287
    09-05-2024, 03:32 AM Go to last post
  19. DRK changes

    I never really post on forums but I am passionate about drk. I've been playing 14 since ARR and have mained drk since HW. My hope is that this forum...

    Started by daydreamdrooler‎, 09-04-2024 10:57 PM
    dark knight, drk, drk need buff, jobs, tanks
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,296
    09-04-2024, 11:44 PM Go to last post
  20. Diagnosing Dark Knight

    Dawntrail 7.01/7.05 DRK write-up Introduction Dark knight (DRK) is a job which requires management of 5 total resources, 3 unique to the...

    Started by Newtronic‎, 08-02-2024 05:08 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    balance, balance change, dark knight, drk, job change
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 3,231
    09-04-2024, 10:42 PM Go to last post

Page 199 of 3598 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 249 299 699 1199 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread