Page 1770 of 3598 FirstFirst ... 770 1270 1670 1720 1760 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1780 1820 1870 2270 2770 ... LastLast
Threads 35381 to 35400 of 71941

Forum Top: General Discussion

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Fan Festival 2026 in Berlin: Community Caption Contest

    SUBMIT A CATCHY CAPTION AND SEE IT POSTED ON THE OFFICIAL ACCOUNTS We are hosting a caption contest as part of the Community Team Spotlight panel...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 07-13-2026 06:18 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,150
    07-24-2026, 06:46 AM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Rules for The Unending Journey & The Wolves' Den - The FFXIV EU Streams

    Watch the Community Team's live shows THE UNENDING JOURNEY & THE WOLVES' DEN for a chance to win amazing prizes during the stream! ...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 09-05-2024 08:26 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 13,749
    09-06-2024, 12:15 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: General Discussion!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to discuss various topics on FINAL FANTASY XIV with other players. Please take time to read the following...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:57 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 79,128
    08-21-2013, 02:57 PM Go to last post
  4. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums!

    Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums! These forums are a venue for players of FINAL FANTASY XIV to communicate with each other and...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:53 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 55,196
    08-21-2013, 02:56 PM Go to last post
  1. Is going solo in Raid Finder viable for Creator (Savage)?

    Assuming I can even find a group to go into and assuming I do all of my research/upgrades/DPS checking in SSS, has anyone had any success...

    Started by Nora_of_Mira‎, 10-20-2016 12:13 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,790
    10-20-2016, 01:36 AM Go to last post
  2. Why do you raid?

    I am beginning to wonder why I do raids, or, why anyone does them. (This is kind of a rant but also serious question) Before 3.4, I was not...

    Started by FinaSel‎, 10-18-2016 05:19 PM
    • Replies: 34
    • Views: 9,035
    10-19-2016, 11:51 PM Go to last post
  3. Why samurai is much more possible as a dps than you think

    So I was thinking about what classes share a similar role, and more specifically in the dps category. Of course we have tanks and healers which...

    Started by Norleas‎, 10-17-2016 11:42 AM
    • Replies: 87
    • Views: 22,311
    10-19-2016, 11:41 PM Go to last post
  4. Shipping Costs for the Lore Book are insane [EU]

    The lovely European SE store charges 31€ to send the book to Spain, 40€ to the Czech Republic and so on. This thing can be ordered from japan, ...

    Started by Ashgarth‎, 10-17-2016 10:01 PM
    • Replies: 41
    • Views: 12,408
    10-19-2016, 10:32 PM Go to last post
  5. How good is your rig

    Hey all this is my first post on this forum and thought I would try to make it a good one. So as the title says how good is your rig that you use for...

    Started by burnt7oast‎, 10-07-2016 12:20 PM
    • Replies: 37
    • Views: 9,254
    10-19-2016, 10:17 PM Go to last post
  6. 1rst lieutenants reporting for duty!

    Got my promotion Saturday, but it seem we are still quite the minority. So I figured why not make a thread so people can post their bragging rights...

    Started by lockey_breezewalker‎, 10-17-2016 09:58 AM
    • Replies: 46
    • Views: 14,030
    10-19-2016, 08:58 PM Go to last post
  7. Summon Garuda

    Is an ability that we see the final boss of Xelphatol use quite often. I was thinking it'd be cool if summoners got an ability like this too, except...

    Started by Norleas‎, 10-19-2016 07:35 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,260
    10-19-2016, 07:35 PM Go to last post
  8. Fanfest 2016 - Not worth the price

    Is it just me or are other people regretting buying the live stream of Fanfest? There are many reasons why I say this. Let me ask the...

    Started by KarahaBaruha‎, 10-17-2016 04:22 AM
    2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 75
    • Views: 19,333
    10-19-2016, 07:13 PM Go to last post
  9. Census regarding 64-bit requirement for FFXIV

    During Fanfest, Yoshi mentioned the desire to upgrade to a 64-bit exclusive game. They began by asking if 32-bit players would upgrade. However, they...

    Started by Gouka_Mekkyaku‎, 10-17-2016 08:10 PM
    • Replies: 26
    • Views: 8,356
    10-19-2016, 06:33 PM Go to last post
  10. Black loading screen vs. Gorgeous Artwork?

    Wondering if they would consider changing their loading screen when entering a new zone. There are a lot of great artwork in game already and i seems...

    Started by maxxvoltage4‎, 10-19-2016 05:20 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,911
    10-19-2016, 05:24 PM Go to last post
  11. Problems with the strength of gear coming from easy mode Alexander

    When patch 3.2 launched everyone in the world had full item level 210 gear. With how much it was dropping in Diadem, and the large gap between...

    Started by Brannigan‎, 07-02-2016 05:53 PM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 120
    • Views: 32,486
    10-19-2016, 05:19 PM Go to last post
  12. Thoughts on Calculator as a job in FFXIV

    How would you feel about the idea of a Calculator job in FFXIV? I do not expect to see Calculator (or Arithmetician) as a job class any time soon....

    Started by KouenElfrit‎, 10-19-2016 04:15 PM
    arithmetician, calculator, final fantasy tactics, new job/class
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,547
    10-19-2016, 04:35 PM Go to last post
  13. Dont Lock Emotes To Extremely Exensive Merchandise

    I am so annoyed that the Odin emote is locked to buying a figure that's over 100$ I understand minions, and furniture coming with merchandise, but...

    Started by DamianFatale‎, 10-16-2016 05:36 PM
    emote, odin, online store, overpriced, primal 1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 133
    • Views: 35,677
    10-19-2016, 04:24 PM Go to last post
  14. Thancred attire

    Couldn't find a post on this, so I'm going to complain myself. Purchased myself the Thancred attire and I'm super dissapointed that you're unable...

    Started by Taur‎, 10-19-2016 12:00 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,328
    10-19-2016, 04:12 PM Go to last post
  15. Lunatic Pandora - A Haunted Mansion Experience for the Community

    Update: We've had a massive turn out for our first weekend. Looking forward to next weekend! (10.23.16) A Stage Reborn will be cutting the locks...

    Started by WandererSabaku‎, 10-19-2016 02:13 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,768
    10-19-2016, 02:13 PM Go to last post
  16. Arrhidaeus (A12S) drop rate?

    Is the whistle a guaranteed drop every clear or is it RNG? Is it limited to one per week?

    Started by Rennies‎, 10-10-2016 10:20 PM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 10,547
    10-19-2016, 12:24 PM Go to last post
  17. Gm Elrindonar told Momo to post here on a market board issue

    Well here I am again, my sissy posting for me. Anyways me, Momo of balmung found out something about the market board. I hear a lot of people say...

    Started by Snow_Princess‎, 10-09-2016 03:18 PM
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 7,521
    10-19-2016, 12:15 PM Go to last post
  18. Devs, could all of us please get these outfits that the China region is getting?

    (Image from http://ff.sdo.com/web6/news/newsDetail.asp?id=257423) I would gladly buy that female outfit from the Mogstation. I don't mind if the...

    Started by Sera-Methos‎, 01-12-2016 09:21 AM
    begging, devs, devs look here, request 4 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 459
    • Views: 164,276
    10-19-2016, 09:33 AM Go to last post
  19. Yup. This actually happened.

    Just ain't right. I'm not even angry. This isn't a rant post. I'm just sad :( I had a bad feeling all day too. First Serpent Lieutenant is going to...

    Started by Gemina‎, 10-14-2016 12:55 PM
    • Replies: 68
    • Views: 22,965
    10-19-2016, 09:21 AM Go to last post
  20. Retainer returns

    I am tired of having retainers go out for 18 hours, spend time in some inn drinking and having a good time and coming back with a ...block of butter...

    Started by Renius‎, 10-19-2016 12:56 AM
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 4,714
    10-19-2016, 08:03 AM Go to last post

Page 1770 of 3598 FirstFirst ... 770 1270 1670 1720 1760 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1780 1820 1870 2270 2770 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread