Page 1687 of 3597 FirstFirst ... 687 1187 1587 1637 1677 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1697 1737 1787 2187 2687 ... LastLast
Threads 33721 to 33740 of 71938

Forum Top: General Discussion

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Fan Festival 2026 in Berlin: Community Caption Contest

    SUBMIT A CATCHY CAPTION AND SEE IT POSTED ON THE OFFICIAL ACCOUNTS We are hosting a caption contest as part of the Community Team Spotlight panel...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 07-13-2026 06:18 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,140
    07-24-2026, 06:46 AM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Rules for The Unending Journey & The Wolves' Den - The FFXIV EU Streams

    Watch the Community Team's live shows THE UNENDING JOURNEY & THE WOLVES' DEN for a chance to win amazing prizes during the stream! ...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 09-05-2024 08:26 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 13,732
    09-06-2024, 12:15 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: General Discussion!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to discuss various topics on FINAL FANTASY XIV with other players. Please take time to read the following...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:57 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 79,117
    08-21-2013, 02:57 PM Go to last post
  4. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums!

    Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums! These forums are a venue for players of FINAL FANTASY XIV to communicate with each other and...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:53 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 55,186
    08-21-2013, 02:56 PM Go to last post
  1. need help on squadrons

    I can't really figure out squadrons at all. I have done the level 40 mission at least 30 times and have yet to beat it. Been trying to get the...

    Started by Zumi‎, 02-17-2017 08:13 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 12,009
    02-17-2017, 10:24 PM Go to last post
  2. What's with all the hate toward mentors?

    Not to complain, but I've seen a few posts hating on mentors pretty badly. What's the deal? What's the opinion of the general public? I think people...

    Started by Freerider‎, 02-15-2017 08:10 PM
    • Replies: 100
    • Views: 21,602
    02-17-2017, 04:39 PM Go to last post
  3. I bought a house!

    So happy that I bought a house! Cost about 4 million (small) I'm so happy I have my own garden. I didn't realize the real cost is... furnishing the...

    Started by Lyshell‎, 02-14-2017 04:15 AM
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 5,663
    02-17-2017, 12:27 PM Go to last post
  4. Dye Request: Metalic Pastel Ponk

    Please consider adding a Metallic Pastel Pink dye in one of the future patches! Thank you! ^_^ Edit: OMG bad title! I'm so sorry, my smart...

    Started by Hyperia‎, 02-16-2017 01:29 AM
    dye
    • Replies: 35
    • Views: 11,657
    02-17-2017, 10:11 AM Go to last post
  5. A reason Final Coil is a better raid tier than Creator Savage is T9 requirement

    The fact that the 3.x design decision for endgame goes from pure faceroll to be able to go into a savage encounter that drops BiS equipment is a...

    Started by DinahDemiurge‎, 02-10-2017 10:39 AM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 102
    • Views: 18,449
    02-17-2017, 07:15 AM Go to last post
  6. [Balmung] Server Issues, safety, and overcrowding

    I'm sure I'm not the only one with concerns over this issue. As it stands it is extremely difficult for newer players to play with their friends by...

    Started by Grimmel‎, 02-11-2017 02:59 PM
    • Replies: 142
    • Views: 31,644
    02-17-2017, 06:20 AM Go to last post
  7. Eternal Bonding help

    So a friend and I are trying to reserve a time for an Eternal Bond ceremony but our first attempt resulted in invitations that were different from...

    Started by Linadae‎, 02-16-2017 10:42 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,806
    02-17-2017, 03:48 AM Go to last post
  8. 3 Things That You Like About Your Character?

    A fun little thread that I've been thinking about for a while. Recently, I've been seeing "show your " threads grow in popularity. We see A LOT...

    Started by Rhuazie‎, 02-14-2017 05:50 AM
    • Replies: 58
    • Views: 14,491
    02-17-2017, 03:46 AM Go to last post
  9. What do YOU want to see at Fanfest?

    So FanFest is this weekend and this means we should hopefully see a lot more stormblood news. So.... what are your top 5 things you want to see. ...

    Started by ffchampion‎, 02-15-2017 06:03 PM
    • Replies: 62
    • Views: 15,370
    02-17-2017, 03:17 AM Go to last post
  10. Put Main scenario roulette in the WT.

    Queue time are getting ridiculous, been 25min and im a healer, this need more traffic.

    Started by RubenSnizzle‎, 02-16-2017 02:28 AM
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 5,965
    02-17-2017, 02:11 AM Go to last post
  11. Palace of dead stories

    What's the best thing that's happened to you while doing the palace? The worst? Feel free to tell you're stories here. The best thing for me was...

    Started by ApprenticeSmithy‎, 02-15-2017 04:56 AM
    potd
    • Replies: 26
    • Views: 7,754
    02-17-2017, 01:57 AM Go to last post
  12. Unable to purchase crysta

    Just wondering if anyone else was having an issue adding crysta to their account?

    Started by JediFirefly‎, 02-16-2017 03:35 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,767
    02-17-2017, 12:09 AM Go to last post
  13. Magitek Mont Music Roll? (FF6's opening music wit hterra)

    is there a music roll for the black/golden magitek mount music? (Terra's scene from FF6)

    Started by Furiea‎, 02-16-2017 09:56 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,768
    02-16-2017, 04:39 PM Go to last post
  14. FFXIV On Xbox1

    Is this still happening? Been looking around online and no info.. Really want to get this for my cousin so we can play when the expansion comes out...

    Started by Kurenai_Night‎, 02-09-2017 05:31 AM
    • Replies: 61
    • Views: 17,155
    02-16-2017, 02:09 PM Go to last post
  15. Friends from different countries.

    So though FFXIV I've made friend from all around the world. Some of them became very close to me and met them in real life (Since I travel a lot) :o...

    Started by Yeol‎, 02-16-2017 07:37 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,498
    02-16-2017, 12:09 PM Go to last post
  16. PLEASE READ!

    Just coming back after a year's hiatus. I'm looking to start fresh on a new server with a few SERIOUS people that want to progress together. I've...

    Started by Sahvy‎, 02-16-2017 08:11 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,320
    02-16-2017, 10:55 AM Go to last post
  17. More Customize Skill

    They should let us customize our skill for bloodstorm like they have for pvp. Put points into skill to enchance it with limit of 20 points, like put...

    Started by SundayTrash‎, 02-14-2017 12:10 PM
    • Replies: 87
    • Views: 15,437
    02-16-2017, 08:58 AM Go to last post
  18. Bard Song Glamour

    Unable to search as it seems the forums loathe mobile. Since we got egi glamours recently, how about bard song glamours? Change the harp bard's...

    Started by Slirith‎, 02-16-2017 03:16 AM
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 4,461
    02-16-2017, 08:25 AM Go to last post
  19. About possible new races

    Sorry if my english is bad. New playable race: Vieras I've seen that many people are asking for Vieras as a new playable race. Me too, but...

    Started by Con_Carne‎, 08-09-2015 09:31 PM
    new gear, new race, viera, yukes
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,284
    02-16-2017, 05:05 AM Go to last post
  20. Stormblood Early Access Code Question

    I got the email yesterday with my early access code in it for Stormblood. I entered it into the Mog Station and everything worked fine last night....

    Started by Aerilon‎, 02-16-2017 04:04 AM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 3,092
    02-16-2017, 04:35 AM Go to last post

Page 1687 of 3597 FirstFirst ... 687 1187 1587 1637 1677 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1697 1737 1787 2187 2687 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread