Page 1536 of 3598 FirstFirst ... 536 1036 1436 1486 1526 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1546 1586 1636 2036 2536 ... LastLast
Threads 30701 to 30720 of 71941

Forum Top: General Discussion

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Fan Festival 2026 in Berlin: Community Caption Contest

    SUBMIT A CATCHY CAPTION AND SEE IT POSTED ON THE OFFICIAL ACCOUNTS We are hosting a caption contest as part of the Community Team Spotlight panel...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 07-13-2026 06:18 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,151
    07-24-2026, 06:46 AM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Rules for The Unending Journey & The Wolves' Den - The FFXIV EU Streams

    Watch the Community Team's live shows THE UNENDING JOURNEY & THE WOLVES' DEN for a chance to win amazing prizes during the stream! ...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 09-05-2024 08:26 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 13,753
    09-06-2024, 12:15 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: General Discussion!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to discuss various topics on FINAL FANTASY XIV with other players. Please take time to read the following...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:57 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 79,131
    08-21-2013, 02:57 PM Go to last post
  4. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums!

    Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums! These forums are a venue for players of FINAL FANTASY XIV to communicate with each other and...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:53 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 55,196
    08-21-2013, 02:56 PM Go to last post
  1. Server time is wrong for some people. [EU] [Lich]

    Hi, just want to point out an issue on Lich (server forums are dead, don't try to deny it), and possibly other EU servers too. EU server time is...

    Started by Core1019‎, 07-08-2015 11:15 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 5,377
    07-04-2017, 10:40 AM Go to last post
  2. Will we get a notice in advance on upcoming housing ward going live?

    For those of who who have to work and would like to schedule. Anyone know if SE has mentioned aside from "A week or 2 after launch" if they would put...

    Started by Mysticales‎, 06-21-2017 10:44 AM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    • Replies: 60
    • Views: 16,415
    07-04-2017, 10:35 AM Go to last post
  3. Disable inital cutscenes

    Can there be an option to disable all cutscenes? I know you can disable them after you have already been threw a dungeon or what ever. The problem is...

    Started by OldSalty‎, 07-04-2017 08:58 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,501
    07-04-2017, 09:51 AM Go to last post
  4. Macro interaction

    It has been bothering me for a while but will we one day be able to call a macro from another macro? This would be kinda convenient.

    Started by Arutan‎, 07-04-2017 12:12 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 3,244
    07-04-2017, 09:33 AM Go to last post
  5. Crafter QoL Suggestion

    I know, a new thread for such a short minor suggestion is silly, but this is the designated forum for such things (I think) can you please allow...

    Started by Jeibird‎, 07-04-2017 04:36 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 2,877
    07-04-2017, 09:27 AM Go to last post
  6. Do Special Fates like Odin, Ixion, Foxy lady, count toward cap on FATES at same time?

    Many others and myself were under the impression that each zone had a cap on how many FATES could be up simultaneously. Because I remember a long...

    Started by RoninDarkchild‎, 07-03-2017 07:37 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,339
    07-04-2017, 09:01 AM Go to last post
  7. REQUEST: A modded version of Conrad's Hair

    I love that new hair you guys added in SB. Worn by Conrad its pretty sharp..... but..... the braids man. As seen here: I love it, a bit on...

    Started by ErikMynhier‎, 07-04-2017 04:11 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,955
    07-04-2017, 08:01 AM Go to last post
  8. Please do not nerf Machinist instead buff SAM/RDM

    As we know, machinist is currently the strongest DPS in the game and samurais and red mages can't hold a candle to them. So my suggestion is to make...

    Started by Whocareswhatmynameis‎, 07-04-2017 04:38 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,734
    07-04-2017, 07:09 AM Go to last post
  9. Instancing...

    I know it has been said a ton of times before, but I will say it again... SE you need to implement a way to switch instances or at least for parties...

    Started by Eclipsed‎, 07-04-2017 05:12 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 1,738
    07-04-2017, 06:28 AM Go to last post
  10. Anyone else getting Lobby 2002 errors at least once a day?

    Or am I alone in this.

    Started by Sin_Nombre‎, 07-04-2017 05:35 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 986
    07-04-2017, 05:49 AM Go to last post
  11. What happened to fun for fun's sake?

    Does everything need a material reward now? Do we all only care about how fast we clear battles so we can move on to the next battle faster? Every...

    Started by NocturniaUzuki‎, 07-03-2017 01:15 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 34
    • Views: 10,110
    07-04-2017, 04:10 AM Go to last post
  12. Kugane Vs. Rhalgr's Reach

    Simple thoughts, which one do you prefer? While I enjoy some parts of Rhalgr's reach, I enjoy Kugane quite a bit more. I enjoy the music in Kugane...

    Started by Hyperia‎, 06-30-2017 12:25 PM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    • Replies: 63
    • Views: 20,391
    07-04-2017, 04:05 AM Go to last post
  13. 5 Mysterious Ways to Get Faster DPS Queues!

    Inspired by a thread on another site/annoying Web ads, here we go: 1. Do POTD/Frontlines; 2. Have Raubahn erect 90k wall on Balmung and...

    Started by Auteur‎, 07-04-2017 03:38 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,066
    07-04-2017, 03:47 AM Go to last post
  14. loling Susano

    Susano's English VA sounds so familiar to me but I can't put my finger on it....hmmm....hmmmm....mmmmmm..oh! Now I remember! He sounds just like a...

    Started by Vanitas‎, 07-03-2017 07:07 PM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 3,546
    07-04-2017, 03:33 AM Go to last post
  15. Need some calming zen in your life? Mine in Ruby sea!

    First of all, I am kind of crazy and I just love to mine. There's something about it that is nice and calming. However, mining in the Ruby Sea is...

    Started by Annah‎, 07-03-2017 11:55 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,592
    07-04-2017, 03:27 AM Go to last post
  16. Suggestion : New DoL/DoH Gameplay

    Suggestion : New quest/leve ideas for DoH/DoL. Reconstructing Eorzea. The Moogle best tribe quests got me thinking about something. There are...

    Started by Kosmos992k‎, 07-04-2017 01:19 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,315
    07-04-2017, 03:13 AM Go to last post
  17. "Leaked" changelog for Final Fantasy XIV patch 4.01

    So another popular MMO released a humorous changelog 1 year ago. I thought it would be fun to throw one together for FFXIV for this year. It's not...

    Started by Encvel‎, 04-01-2017 01:50 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    fan made joke post
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 10,489
    07-04-2017, 02:36 AM Go to last post
  18. Did I lose some Side quests?

    So I took my time to go through the story and I leveled enough to where I didn't have to do too many side quests. well when I was nearing the end I...

    Started by Eloah‎, 07-03-2017 03:00 PM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 6,925
    07-04-2017, 02:36 AM Go to last post
  19. Is There A Reason You Guys Made The Targeting System Misleading?

    In the options menu it says and is on by default: "Cycle through enemies (nearest to farthest)" - Tab. Yet it is actually targeting from enemies...

    Started by Wiskiz‎, 07-02-2017 07:04 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,850
    07-04-2017, 02:06 AM Go to last post
  20. New Deep Dungeon

    Do we have any details on when it will be released? I have WHM and PLD at 70 and I tried to pick up BLM to level a dps for a change. But its...

    Started by DanaePanakeia‎, 07-03-2017 03:06 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 6,695
    07-04-2017, 01:27 AM Go to last post

Page 1536 of 3598 FirstFirst ... 536 1036 1436 1486 1526 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1546 1586 1636 2036 2536 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread