Page 1466 of 3597 FirstFirst ... 466 966 1366 1416 1456 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1476 1516 1566 1966 2466 ... LastLast
Threads 29301 to 29320 of 71938

Forum Top: General Discussion

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Fan Festival 2026 in Berlin: Community Caption Contest

    SUBMIT A CATCHY CAPTION AND SEE IT POSTED ON THE OFFICIAL ACCOUNTS We are hosting a caption contest as part of the Community Team Spotlight panel...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 07-13-2026 06:18 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,131
    07-24-2026, 06:46 AM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Rules for The Unending Journey & The Wolves' Den - The FFXIV EU Streams

    Watch the Community Team's live shows THE UNENDING JOURNEY & THE WOLVES' DEN for a chance to win amazing prizes during the stream! ...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 09-05-2024 08:26 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 13,722
    09-06-2024, 12:15 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: General Discussion!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to discuss various topics on FINAL FANTASY XIV with other players. Please take time to read the following...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:57 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 79,110
    08-21-2013, 02:57 PM Go to last post
  4. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums!

    Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums! These forums are a venue for players of FINAL FANTASY XIV to communicate with each other and...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:53 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 55,186
    08-21-2013, 02:56 PM Go to last post
  1. Inside a house drawdistance issue (I think this is the right term?) paintings

    If you put in too many paintings things stat vanishing, and put enough furnishings start vanishing as well. I wish I knew this before I farmed all...

    Started by Snow_Princess‎, 09-26-2017 10:25 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,587
    09-26-2017, 12:21 PM Go to last post
  2. An official place of mourning

    I'm going to admit that this is an extremely selfish request. But honestly I need to say it. We need a place of mourning in this game. We all have...

    Started by Transient_Shadow‎, 09-24-2017 01:19 PM
    • Replies: 31
    • Views: 10,858
    09-26-2017, 08:08 AM Go to last post
  3. Patch Info and Pics

    Some info and screenshots, also not to bring back the Dancer debate but notice the one art piece with Lyse and a blade that almost seems aligned with...

    Started by Maero‎, 09-22-2017 09:37 PM
    • Replies: 61
    • Views: 18,063
    09-26-2017, 05:40 AM Go to last post
  4. Request to change BGM in Rhaglrs reach? Spoiler kinda

    i should just be blunt and say the liberation-y inspired music for rhalgrs reach is...well..its complete garbage, its one of the few places i go out...

    Started by LeeraSorlan‎, 09-24-2017 10:03 PM
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 4,737
    09-26-2017, 04:45 AM Go to last post
  5. Reducing my level

    Is there any way to reduce my level? One of my characters is level 51 and I don't plan to level that job anymore. My main is 70 and the rest are...

    Started by Hippo‎, 09-23-2017 10:01 PM
    • Replies: 54
    • Views: 13,102
    09-26-2017, 04:37 AM Go to last post
  6. Environment high resolution textures only

    While people often request high resolution textures, I understand it's a lot of work and could potentially hinder performance in high population...

    Started by Galka_Rock‎, 09-25-2017 08:48 PM
    environment, graphics, textures, upgrade
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,476
    09-25-2017, 08:48 PM Go to last post
  7. Pokemon event!

    I would like to make a suggestion! We have this Yokai event which is great, but, could we have pokemon based event and pikachu's glamour?? That...

    Started by Erlo_Kun‎, 09-25-2017 07:33 PM
    event, glamour, pikachu, pokemon
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,790
    09-25-2017, 08:33 PM Go to last post
  8. Concerning the Tales of Adventure item

    So, I need some clarification on exactly what is meant in the item description of the Tales of Adventure items on the Mogstation's page. My main...

    Started by DevasWar‎, 09-25-2017 06:57 PM
    mogstation, mogstation items, tales of adventure
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 8,313
    09-25-2017, 07:49 PM Go to last post
  9. Odin Fate Help! (Siren)

    Hey everyone. This is my first time posting, but I wasn't too sure where to go with this. I might be a little late to the party, but I'm here trying...

    Started by GryphicSentinel‎, 09-24-2017 02:50 AM
    fate, hunt, mantle, odin, siren
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,764
    09-25-2017, 03:16 PM Go to last post
  10. Wondrous Tails Solver

    I wrote a Wondrous Tails Solver that makes shuffle / no shuffle recommendations. Check it out here or join the reddit discussion :)

    Started by MorpheusZ‎, 09-24-2017 06:13 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 8,671
    09-25-2017, 09:09 AM Go to last post
  11. Duty reg

    I would like to have option to register at pvp and pve duties at a same time. It would be really comfy thing.

    Started by meednight‎, 09-25-2017 06:58 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,059
    09-25-2017, 06:58 AM Go to last post
  12. Questions abour RDM rotations. (Aoe and single target)

    First off I am confused why mana generation is so slow when one becomes bigger then the other, when that happens is there an effective way to get out...

    Started by Snow_Princess‎, 09-23-2017 12:44 AM
    • Replies: 44
    • Views: 13,112
    09-25-2017, 04:22 AM Go to last post
  13. Glamour system

    Hello comrades! I'm sure this has been posted before, but I'll post it again. Why do I have to have the item whose skin I want to duplicate in...

    Started by Malektih‎, 09-22-2017 07:36 PM
    glamour
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,830
    09-25-2017, 01:51 AM Go to last post
  14. Changing from Steam to Mac

    I will change to the Mac Version starting next month (for reasons). As far as I know, I have to buy additional mac licences but that's not the issue....

    Started by Aslay‎, 09-24-2017 11:48 PM
    steam mac
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,139
    09-25-2017, 12:19 AM Go to last post
  15. Insights on Raiding and Raid Leading

    Hello everyone. Experienced and inexperienced players, both raid leaders and casuals having afternoon tea in the FC house alike. This thread is...

    Started by Raqrie_Tohka‎, 09-24-2017 11:12 PM
    raid fc, raid group, raid leader, raiding
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,177
    09-24-2017, 11:57 PM Go to last post
  16. Request: Aurum Vale HM and Extreme

    Yeah! Bring some light to the game! Bring us the beloved Aurum Vale on a new level! Extreme and Hard mode! *coughs* Kidding! Now that I have...

    Started by Brightmore‎, 09-24-2017 01:23 AM
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 5,428
    09-24-2017, 11:57 PM Go to last post
  17. Macro call and macro parameters

    I think macros could get a huge improvement if you were able to make macro call and add parameters to a macro. First thing would be like functions,...

    Started by Arutan‎, 09-24-2017 06:24 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 3,416
    09-24-2017, 10:05 PM Go to last post
  18. New Housing Zone + Moving existing house

    Hi, So I am insanely excited to move my already Japanese/eastern themed house to the new zone with the announcment that a house moving feature...

    Started by Altena‎, 02-19-2017 03:52 PM
    • Replies: 187
    • Views: 48,891
    09-24-2017, 09:36 PM Go to last post
  19. English player look for Raid Party (English) in Ultima

    Hi, PLD/70 here. Lives in SIngapore. UTC+8 Looking for Raid parties. Ultima server.

    Started by HellVein‎, 09-24-2017 06:42 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,293
    09-24-2017, 06:54 PM Go to last post
  20. "An Interface Lift"! Preview a number of adjustments coming to the UI in 4.1!

    Some new additions to quality of life coming in 4.1. https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/002162.html ① Selected Chat Mode is Now Saved ②...

    Started by LaylaTsarra‎, 09-23-2017 06:00 AM
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 6,473
    09-24-2017, 06:22 PM Go to last post

Page 1466 of 3597 FirstFirst ... 466 966 1366 1416 1456 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1476 1516 1566 1966 2466 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread