Page 1420 of 3597 FirstFirst ... 420 920 1320 1370 1410 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1430 1470 1520 1920 2420 ... LastLast
Threads 28381 to 28400 of 71938

Forum Top: General Discussion

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Fan Festival 2026 in Berlin: Community Caption Contest

    SUBMIT A CATCHY CAPTION AND SEE IT POSTED ON THE OFFICIAL ACCOUNTS We are hosting a caption contest as part of the Community Team Spotlight panel...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 07-13-2026 06:18 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,131
    07-24-2026, 06:46 AM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Rules for The Unending Journey & The Wolves' Den - The FFXIV EU Streams

    Watch the Community Team's live shows THE UNENDING JOURNEY & THE WOLVES' DEN for a chance to win amazing prizes during the stream! ...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 09-05-2024 08:26 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 13,722
    09-06-2024, 12:15 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: General Discussion!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to discuss various topics on FINAL FANTASY XIV with other players. Please take time to read the following...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:57 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 79,110
    08-21-2013, 02:57 PM Go to last post
  4. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums!

    Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums! These forums are a venue for players of FINAL FANTASY XIV to communicate with each other and...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:53 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 55,186
    08-21-2013, 02:56 PM Go to last post
  1. Is EX/Savage content a battle or a dance number?

    Just seeing what others think. I recently dipped my toes into Savage content and discovered it not to my liking. I'd like to think I'm a good...

    Started by Xerek‎, 11-26-2017 09:11 AM
    • Replies: 157
    • Views: 31,209
    11-28-2017, 04:14 AM Go to last post
  2. Dismissal and promote/demote issue

    I am bringing up this matter due too a issue that happened in my previous Free company. The issue does not involve me nor did I involve myself. A...

    Started by NanaWiloh‎, 11-30-2016 09:55 PM
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 7,732
    11-28-2017, 03:26 AM Go to last post
  3. Thoughts From Ex-Balmung Players?

    So looking through the never-ending and ever-growing number of threads on Balmung, I felt like a thread with a higher level of credibility was...

    Started by Kazrah‎, 11-26-2017 04:24 PM
    • Replies: 26
    • Views: 7,611
    11-28-2017, 02:47 AM Go to last post
  4. What's your favorite storyline so far? ARR, HW, Dragonsong, Stormblood?

    !!NO SPOILERS PLEASE!! Hello everyone. I'm nearly through with the Dragonsong Wars and I was just thinking about how the story lines have just...

    Started by Straynge‎, 11-27-2017 12:00 AM
    • Replies: 40
    • Views: 9,674
    11-28-2017, 12:04 AM Go to last post
  5. Rival wings issue

    it all find and danny to be able switch jobs in Rival wings but when you up again 15 healers and two tank then you got issue i hope devs will look...

    Started by Savagelf‎, 11-25-2017 10:06 AM
    • Replies: 38
    • Views: 9,415
    11-27-2017, 09:32 PM Go to last post
  6. So I just got my Warring Lanner...

    and it doesn't play the second phase song? I'm a little disappointed.

    Started by Mochiccino‎, 11-27-2017 08:16 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 970
    11-27-2017, 08:18 PM Go to last post
  7. Anyone gets tired of the level 50 main story quest? Is this a recurring thread?

    Hello! Since i discovered the forum i love to participate in it. I love FFXIV, there no lie in that affirmation, but i'm kinda getting tired of...

    Started by CharIie‎, 11-24-2017 11:45 AM
    level 50, main story, quests
    • Replies: 80
    • Views: 16,958
    11-27-2017, 06:28 PM Go to last post
  8. Items on retainers held hostage unless I give SE £30

    Ok so making this as a warning because this is pretty crazy honestly. I came back to the game yesterday after over a years break and was excited to...

    Started by Kule‎, 11-27-2017 02:51 AM
    5/5 customer service
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 4,430
    11-27-2017, 06:18 PM Go to last post
  9. Hair! Colorful hair!

    I would REALLY love to be able to have BRIGHTLY colored hair for my character. It might get me to finally change from plain white. Right now we...

    Started by Sylvina‎, 11-24-2017 11:13 AM
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 4,924
    11-27-2017, 04:50 PM Go to last post
  10. Scion Liberator's Attire Now on Mogstation

    Made up of separates (5 pieces) and is 12 dollars.

    Started by LaylaTsarra‎, 11-27-2017 03:30 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 3,474
    11-27-2017, 03:49 PM Go to last post
  11. More Catpot tickets

    Please increase the number of tickets we can get each week again. Last few weeks even on balmung we haven't been reaching the level 7 bonus. I...

    Started by Kewitt‎, 11-27-2017 03:07 AM
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 4,827
    11-27-2017, 02:54 PM Go to last post
  12. Who are they, "in-game friends"?

    I always thought that it's quite obvious: friends are friends, same for everyone. Though one conversation I had about a year ago made me pay closer...

    Started by PandaMonium‎, 11-26-2017 04:04 PM
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 4,658
    11-27-2017, 01:00 PM Go to last post
  13. Speculation on comments from Yoshi P

    I heard Yoshida said we were going to get free company submarines. I hope this means an underwater version of diadem is in the works!

    Started by Sylvina‎, 11-27-2017 05:10 AM
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 4,322
    11-27-2017, 11:58 AM Go to last post
  14. Movement cancels mount summoning

    I would've posted this in a more specific forum section, but I found none. Anyway, it's just a minor matter, but I really wish they would bring back...

    Started by Leowilde‎, 11-26-2017 01:05 AM
    chocobo, mount, movement, summon
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 7,410
    11-27-2017, 10:39 AM Go to last post
  15. Has anyone been banned for using Perform yet?

    I am wondering if anyone has had their account banned for using Perform to play songs other than the FFXIV approved soundtrack or for uploading to...

    Started by spuzmonj‎, 11-25-2017 02:12 AM
    • Replies: 51
    • Views: 27,295
    11-27-2017, 10:22 AM Go to last post
  16. Wanting to start O1S

    So I have never done the savage content before, other than the Fist of the Father during the relic phase for the light grind. By that point the...

    Started by SieyaM‎, 11-23-2017 08:36 AM
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 5,050
    11-27-2017, 07:25 AM Go to last post
  17. When 4.2 patch come out?

    I can't wait for glamour wardrobe. I had almost full from my retainers... Also I put in armoire. Part items can't all in armoire. 4.2 would come...

    Started by OwlBlackX‎, 11-26-2017 07:44 PM
    4.2. patch
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 11,527
    11-27-2017, 06:22 AM Go to last post
  18. Dumb Bard's Encore: Unbending Steel (Ravana's Theme)

    One more, then I'll be getting back to real-life work, unfortunately. I hope you enjoyed these! https://youtu.be/U_SHwLFZTWA

    Started by Niet‎, 11-27-2017 05:24 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 2,168
    11-27-2017, 05:24 AM Go to last post
  19. Petition to Keep Balmung Server Locked

    Topic. :o

    Started by Magic-Mal‎, 11-23-2017 10:59 AM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 111
    • Views: 24,994
    11-27-2017, 03:49 AM Go to last post
  20. That wait time...

    Trying to unlock Emanation(extreme) for PF and this is the third day of trying :eek:

    Started by PrincessMarbleSays‎, 11-26-2017 11:58 AM
    long queue
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 3,550
    11-26-2017, 11:51 PM Go to last post

Page 1420 of 3597 FirstFirst ... 420 920 1320 1370 1410 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1430 1470 1520 1920 2420 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread