Page 1398 of 3598 FirstFirst ... 398 898 1298 1348 1388 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1408 1448 1498 1898 2398 ... LastLast
Threads 27941 to 27960 of 71942

Forum Top: General Discussion

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Fan Festival 2026 in Berlin: Community Caption Contest

    SUBMIT A CATCHY CAPTION AND SEE IT POSTED ON THE OFFICIAL ACCOUNTS We are hosting a caption contest as part of the Community Team Spotlight panel...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 07-13-2026 06:18 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,151
    07-24-2026, 06:46 AM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Rules for The Unending Journey & The Wolves' Den - The FFXIV EU Streams

    Watch the Community Team's live shows THE UNENDING JOURNEY & THE WOLVES' DEN for a chance to win amazing prizes during the stream! ...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 09-05-2024 08:26 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 13,753
    09-06-2024, 12:15 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: General Discussion!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to discuss various topics on FINAL FANTASY XIV with other players. Please take time to read the following...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:57 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 79,131
    08-21-2013, 02:57 PM Go to last post
  4. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums!

    Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums! These forums are a venue for players of FINAL FANTASY XIV to communicate with each other and...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:53 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 55,196
    08-21-2013, 02:56 PM Go to last post
  1. About housing system - neighbor

    after I bought a house in shirogane I really loved to visit neighbor house but I can't send them a greeting or gift is it possible that you will...

    Started by CelestiaWaltz‎, 01-16-2018 12:46 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    housing, housing action, housing features 1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 4,834
    01-19-2018, 08:20 PM Go to last post
  2. Road to 60 expiry?

    So I've already have my primary character at 90 days from the date it was created on Brynhildr back when it was preferred (it lost its preferred...

    Started by LostLogia4‎, 01-19-2018 11:42 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 3,963
    01-19-2018, 04:16 PM Go to last post
  3. flying pig mount?

    I know this probably wont fly but if I don't pitch it ill never know so here it goes. In every game that has a mount system ive always wanted a...

    Started by Dragonrage53‎, 12-04-2017 05:40 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 28
    • Views: 11,958
    01-19-2018, 01:54 PM Go to last post
  4. SE, if you're adverting Dissidia NT on the lodestone, please have a secret event

    In XIV for everyone. This is a chance to bring in so many new outfits/ect that people have been asking for, and I'm sure I'm not the only one hoping...

    Started by Bacent‎, 01-16-2018 08:27 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 24
    • Views: 6,532
    01-19-2018, 12:45 PM Go to last post
  5. Trying to water a garden plot with ps4 controller

    OK let's water this one plot, then let's press the direction button to target the next plot... Wait that's the sign.... No that's my minion.... Nope...

    Started by Aivi_lo‎, 01-18-2018 03:32 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 30
    • Views: 7,762
    01-19-2018, 07:47 AM Go to last post
  6. New Job idea for 5.0 Necromancer

    Looking at the new threads for Blue mage and Legate and whatever popping up I figured it is time to open the job speculation season. Who knows? I...

    Started by Balipu‎, 01-09-2018 12:58 AM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    • Replies: 67
    • Views: 21,648
    01-19-2018, 02:45 AM Go to last post
  7. Poetics at Level 70

    About to hit my first 70 tonight, and I am running out of things (I think) to spend Poetics on. I have purchased each of the Shire sets for my...

    Started by Lord_Zlatan‎, 01-18-2018 08:48 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 28,663
    01-19-2018, 01:14 AM Go to last post
  8. Glamours made easy - announcement

    https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/5764f07f6a11f460e900deafa2d50027664e2e3f Ok so if I understood this correctly: -Just as...

    Started by SenorPatty‎, 01-11-2018 06:02 PM
    18 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 18
    • Replies: 172
    • Views: 36,489
    01-19-2018, 12:18 AM Go to last post
  9. Who IS Khloe? Or the Aliapohs?

    Keeping up with the Aliapohs?:confused: I know this was questioned a long time ago, and something something about Khloe paying off debts for her...

    Started by KaivaC‎, 01-18-2018 08:54 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 9,032
    01-19-2018, 12:11 AM Go to last post
  10. New(?) idea: Junction of the Twelve

    Hello everyone. While I was taking a shower this morning I've had an idea and I like it so much that I figured I would share it with you all. Now...

    Started by Balipu‎, 01-14-2018 09:27 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 25
    • Views: 8,791
    01-18-2018, 09:38 PM Go to last post
  11. An Alternative? to parsers..

    I see lots of posts about parsers for and against, the good arguements for having them being personal improvement and to see that you are getting...

    Started by Gelesto‎, 01-10-2018 06:55 PM
    23 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 23
    • Replies: 220
    • Views: 44,409
    01-18-2018, 08:06 PM Go to last post
  12. can we please have a 'disable combat music' option?

    there are some dungeons that I just love to sink into. The arboretum being my absolute favorite. but the default combat music just kills the vibe for...

    Started by Transient_Shadow‎, 01-17-2018 04:44 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 5,959
    01-18-2018, 07:09 PM Go to last post
  13. QoL request regarding social tools

    Lately I've been thinking of some potential improvements to the social tools and features we're given in-game. Here's my wish list: 1) Allow us to...

    Started by Reinha‎, 01-16-2018 05:37 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 4,079
    01-18-2018, 01:31 PM Go to last post
  14. Female facial scars?

    I went to the aesthetician just now because I felt like my Elezen needed to be a bit more awesome and... the only scar option for female Elezens is...

    Started by AFinch‎, 01-17-2018 10:19 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    developers, sexism, suggestions
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 15,847
    01-18-2018, 01:08 PM Go to last post
  15. Cruise Chaser, Brute Justice, and Oppressor as mounts outside of PvP?

    Would you like to ride the three Alexander bosses outside of PvP? Would like to listen to mostly Cruise Chaser and Brute Justice osts w/o the...

    Started by EorzeaHero69‎, 01-17-2018 12:48 PM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 5,005
    01-18-2018, 08:55 AM Go to last post
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 2,176
    01-18-2018, 04:53 AM Go to last post
  16. Patch 4

    I just wonder when the next patch 4.2 will come out?

    Started by Challe83‎, 01-17-2018 05:03 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 4,564
    01-18-2018, 04:29 AM Go to last post
  17. any planned for The Diaden

    i just wonder i kind hope see that revied in 4.2

    Started by Savagelf‎, 01-13-2018 07:31 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 5,292
    01-18-2018, 04:09 AM Go to last post
  18. Enjoying Squadrons - More Could Be Done The Feature

    I've been playing squadrons on a daily basis as part of my dailies. Using the squadrons are #1. a great way to level up other level 20 classes &...

    Started by Nighthawky2010‎, 01-18-2018 01:10 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,251
    01-18-2018, 02:19 AM Go to last post
  19. Harassment everywhere

    Hello, So here is the point,What is it about about all that harasment thingy lately ? everytime i go in a topic,there is someone always speaking...

    Started by Gleipni‎, 01-14-2018 04:49 AM
    12 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 12
    3 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 112
    • Views: 38,596
    01-18-2018, 01:16 AM Go to last post

Page 1398 of 3598 FirstFirst ... 398 898 1298 1348 1388 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1408 1448 1498 1898 2398 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread