Page 1348 of 3597 FirstFirst ... 348 848 1248 1298 1338 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1358 1398 1448 1848 2348 ... LastLast
Threads 26941 to 26960 of 71938

Forum Top: General Discussion

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Fan Festival 2026 in Berlin: Community Caption Contest

    SUBMIT A CATCHY CAPTION AND SEE IT POSTED ON THE OFFICIAL ACCOUNTS We are hosting a caption contest as part of the Community Team Spotlight panel...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 07-13-2026 06:18 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,141
    07-24-2026, 06:46 AM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Rules for The Unending Journey & The Wolves' Den - The FFXIV EU Streams

    Watch the Community Team's live shows THE UNENDING JOURNEY & THE WOLVES' DEN for a chance to win amazing prizes during the stream! ...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 09-05-2024 08:26 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 13,739
    09-06-2024, 12:15 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: General Discussion!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to discuss various topics on FINAL FANTASY XIV with other players. Please take time to read the following...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:57 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 79,119
    08-21-2013, 02:57 PM Go to last post
  4. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums!

    Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums! These forums are a venue for players of FINAL FANTASY XIV to communicate with each other and...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:53 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 55,187
    08-21-2013, 02:56 PM Go to last post
  1. Razer zGold + Mog Station

    I'm just wondering, is there any chance we could be given the option to pay for stuff on Mog Station (such as Fantasia + other items), as well as say...

    Started by Paladinleeds‎, 04-18-2018 05:46 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,043
    04-18-2018, 06:19 AM Go to last post
  2. tiny female armors!

    discuss!

    Started by starLivitation‎, 04-14-2018 04:20 AM
    • Replies: 87
    • Views: 43,809
    04-18-2018, 04:56 AM Go to last post
  3. Monk Job Guide and Actions in-game

    Some Monk Actions do not show the tooltip: "This action changes to XXX", but there still actions that we can't put in the hot bar. I'm low level,...

    Started by LeoLupinos‎, 04-18-2018 03:31 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,611
    04-18-2018, 04:27 AM Go to last post
  4. Wolf Collars

    Hey peeps, I have a question. I have been out of FF14 for about three weeks or so and when I returned I had just been playing as normal, but I had...

    Started by OMega_ARcane‎, 04-17-2018 04:50 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,810
    04-18-2018, 04:14 AM Go to last post
  5. Unable to decide on what character to use!

    Thanks everyone for the help!

    Started by KCTheNobody‎, 04-17-2018 01:25 PM
    character critique help, clipping, equipment, fantasia 1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 4,192
    04-18-2018, 12:44 AM Go to last post
  6. Does anybody else notice a PUG issue with Savage lately?

    In spite of my prior threads and my own little confidence issue, this is not an elitist post. Or toxic in nature. This is more or less an...

    Started by KaivaC‎, 04-16-2018 08:02 PM
    • Replies: 47
    • Views: 10,292
    04-17-2018, 07:34 PM Go to last post
  7. Next Eureka installment - please vastly reduce NM xp.

    I really think that's the best way to keep it working more as intended - chain xp parties - rather than the fate train. Keep the other rewards the...

    Started by Wrothgar77‎, 04-01-2018 03:04 PM
    2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 82
    • Views: 19,236
    04-17-2018, 01:58 PM Go to last post
  8. I'm deeply troubled

    Ok I need to get this off my chest. For a while now I've felt that healer glamours have been neglected to what I call the "healer desu" motif. And my...

    Started by Transient_Shadow‎, 04-14-2018 02:40 PM
    • Replies: 69
    • Views: 21,640
    04-17-2018, 10:51 AM Go to last post
  9. Any players in Georgia?

    Was just wondering if anyone here was located in GA that played FF14. Looking for some local friends to also game with.

    Started by cayleigh‎, 04-17-2018 04:54 AM
    georgia
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,741
    04-17-2018, 08:13 AM Go to last post
  10. Selfie Emotes

    when they show the new apps for the game, i really hope that our characters would get a selfie gesture emote as well. We can say that garlond crew...

    Started by Sigodek‎, 04-17-2018 05:12 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,702
    04-17-2018, 05:12 AM Go to last post
  11. Mogtalk interview with yoshi p

    I didn't see this posted anywhere, so I thought I'd share it. https://mogtalk.org/2018/03/31/mogtalk-interviews-yoshida-3/

    Started by Stormfur‎, 04-07-2018 10:22 AM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 144
    • Views: 35,021
    04-17-2018, 04:19 AM Go to last post
  12. FFXIV App Forum

    Soooo I would have actually sub with no complain if it say Extra - Butt Slider What about you guys? XD (This troll go happy chat)

    Started by LastFireAce‎, 04-17-2018 02:51 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,026
    04-17-2018, 03:35 AM Go to last post
  13. Would it be possible? Bringing back old animation?

    EDIT: Thanks to feedback, I'm now aware of a few problems. Some animations may have to be edited or sped up in order to mesh well with the speedier...

    Started by ApprenticeSmithy‎, 04-17-2018 02:32 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,974
    04-17-2018, 02:43 AM Go to last post
  14. Saturday morning cartoons in FF14 housing

    Hey guys, got a question. I recently purchased a med house in the Goblet about two weeks ago or so. Yesterday I thought I'd walk around and try and...

    Started by OMega_ARcane‎, 04-14-2018 04:46 AM
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 4,846
    04-17-2018, 01:38 AM Go to last post
  15. Help in Achievement Fates

    Hello All, Been Clearing my bucket list for some achievements and I saw some Battle achievements involving FATEs and the ones left are for SB...

    Started by Rieze_Xeero‎, 04-16-2018 03:40 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 3,703
    04-16-2018, 10:37 PM Go to last post
  16. Glamour Dresser - Companion App

    Can we also get more glamour dresser space with the premium version of the companion app? And more plates. Also being able to glamour outside of...

    Started by PotatoWafflez‎, 04-16-2018 03:09 AM
    • Replies: 28
    • Views: 6,700
    04-16-2018, 10:03 PM Go to last post
  17. Lockboxes prove there is an inventory management problem with this game

    https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/8bkkjs/what_i_got_in_13682_anemos_lockboxes_and_some/ I feel the other thread I made is a lost cause so I...

    Started by Vstarstruck‎, 04-13-2018 01:32 AM
    • Replies: 68
    • Views: 13,846
    04-16-2018, 09:43 PM Go to last post
  18. The Unofficial "Why is this still a thing" Thread

    Ever have an item or done something in the game that you feel like has lost its purpose? Something that may have had a use at some point in time,...

    Started by Kazrah‎, 04-10-2018 04:33 PM
    currency caps, materia, outdated, solutions, things
    • Replies: 163
    • Views: 40,168
    04-16-2018, 09:36 PM Go to last post
  19. More and more microtransactions

    Am I the only one who abandoned f2p games to pay for a sub because sub games didn't have microtransactions? And now sub games are being flooded with...

    Started by alimdia‎, 04-15-2018 12:22 AM
    • Replies: 49
    • Views: 14,156
    04-16-2018, 09:20 PM Go to last post
  20. Community Team?

    So do we even have one now for North America or English speakers in general? Was looking for an official translation to the Live Letter only to...

    Started by zztoluca‎, 04-16-2018 04:53 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,285
    04-16-2018, 07:39 PM Go to last post

Page 1348 of 3597 FirstFirst ... 348 848 1248 1298 1338 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1358 1398 1448 1848 2348 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread