Page 1339 of 3597 FirstFirst ... 339 839 1239 1289 1329 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1349 1389 1439 1839 2339 ... LastLast
Threads 26761 to 26780 of 71938

Forum Top: General Discussion

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Fan Festival 2026 in Berlin: Community Caption Contest

    SUBMIT A CATCHY CAPTION AND SEE IT POSTED ON THE OFFICIAL ACCOUNTS We are hosting a caption contest as part of the Community Team Spotlight panel...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 07-13-2026 06:18 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,141
    07-24-2026, 06:46 AM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Rules for The Unending Journey & The Wolves' Den - The FFXIV EU Streams

    Watch the Community Team's live shows THE UNENDING JOURNEY & THE WOLVES' DEN for a chance to win amazing prizes during the stream! ...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 09-05-2024 08:26 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 13,736
    09-06-2024, 12:15 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: General Discussion!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to discuss various topics on FINAL FANTASY XIV with other players. Please take time to read the following...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:57 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 79,118
    08-21-2013, 02:57 PM Go to last post
  4. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums!

    Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums! These forums are a venue for players of FINAL FANTASY XIV to communicate with each other and...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:53 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 55,186
    08-21-2013, 02:56 PM Go to last post
  1. Pld rotation

    I am wondering what the newest pld rotation is I see pld doing 4k and I barely am around 3.3 I want to make sure my rotation is good please help and...

    Started by Oathkeeper2585‎, 05-09-2018 11:09 AM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 3,496
    05-10-2018, 04:01 AM Go to last post
  2. Tepe's Treasures Presents: Big Balmung in Little Hyperion

    Content Lull getting you down? Friends leaving for greener pastures as 4.3 seems aeons away? Looking towards other games wistfully, as your precious...

    Started by Teppie‎, 04-30-2018 10:32 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,428
    05-10-2018, 01:16 AM Go to last post
  3. Cannot see more sellers for an item on MB after 100 listings of an item.

    I tried to post this on the bug report forum.. and it got listed as "Not a bug"... since this below can actually deny sellers from being seen on the...

    Started by Mysticales‎, 02-15-2018 12:26 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 26
    • Views: 12,895
    05-10-2018, 12:57 AM Go to last post
  4. [REQ] Last login date on friends list.

    While last login date is something we have on Free Company members list. I think its really time we had this field on our friends list too. This...

    Started by Mysticales‎, 05-04-2018 11:53 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 12,063
    05-10-2018, 12:48 AM Go to last post
  5. seems like FF community start to get known

    So i saw on reddit for an other game,i started to read thread etc... and i fall upon : "Have you ever played FFXIV? It has a similar situation...

    Started by Gleipni‎, 05-05-2018 06:54 PM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 50
    • Views: 46,556
    05-10-2018, 12:10 AM Go to last post
  6. Should FFXIV add voice/sound triggers to the game?

    For those that don't know PC players who use Active Combat Tracker can also use voice/sound triggers to callout mechanics, ready checks, and raid...

    Started by gintokiygo‎, 05-09-2018 01:39 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    sound triggers, voice triggers
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 4,099
    05-09-2018, 09:42 PM Go to last post
  7. Add Angel/Devil Costumes to Mog Station

    With the recent addition of the angel and devil themed chocobo barding becoming available via the optional items service, can we also look forward to...

    Started by Delphinium_Consolida‎, 04-26-2017 04:20 AM
    29 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 29
    angel, devil 4 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 288
    • Views: 106,475
    05-09-2018, 08:05 PM Go to last post
  8. I refuse to run Castrum the way it is now

    I didn't come to this decision because of the unskippable cut scenes. While I still disagree with SE's solution to players rushing the 8 player MSQ...

    Started by Tranquilmelody7‎, 05-07-2018 04:33 AM
    9 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 9
    2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 80
    • Views: 19,811
    05-09-2018, 07:25 PM Go to last post
  9. Glamour slots for ears, glasses, backpacks.

    Hi, dunno if this has been discussed before so ill just start it and see how it goes. As a person that likes to make my char as cute as possible i...

    Started by LissanaBrightwood‎, 05-08-2018 03:45 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,263
    05-09-2018, 01:43 AM Go to last post
  10. Your Favourite Dungeon

    What is your favourite dungeon based on the environment, the atmosphere and the background music? Please do post screenshots too! My favourite...

    Started by Aurebel‎, 05-04-2018 08:19 AM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 59
    • Views: 14,061
    05-08-2018, 11:46 PM Go to last post
  11. Constant lag and disconnects

    My boyfriend and I have been having issues with constant lag and disconnects since about Christmas. At first we assumed it was on our end, especially...

    Started by VampericKitteh‎, 01-02-2018 09:17 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 30
    • Views: 11,483
    05-08-2018, 11:13 PM Go to last post
  12. Is it worth it to transfer off Balmung?

    This is something I've been debating and trying to figure out. I think that one of the important aspects of a server is the ability to build up...

    Started by Colt47‎, 05-07-2018 08:57 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 11,112
    05-08-2018, 10:09 PM Go to last post
  13. Female demonic horns

    So the new Demonic set is quite nice, just one complaint. They are unisex, identical between the male and female version BUT why doesn't the female...

    Started by Leloa‎, 05-08-2018 08:56 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 3,866
    05-08-2018, 09:25 PM Go to last post
  14. Do you think we'll ever get a macro to change chocobo bardings?

    I like to coordinate my glamours down to the finest details. As such, I like my chocobo's barding to match my current set at all times. Currently...

    Started by Shallot_Liltian‎, 05-08-2018 06:37 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 2,364
    05-08-2018, 02:23 PM Go to last post
  15. Mount Drop Rate

    Hey, people. I'm not quite sure what the drop rate percentage is for Shinryu and Byakko extreme. I raidlead a mount farm group in my guild. Currently...

    Started by Starflake‎, 05-07-2018 07:10 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 49,185
    05-08-2018, 08:38 AM Go to last post
  16. A Heartfelt Post To This Community That I Am A Part Of.

    I know that this post has very little to do with Final Fantasy XIV (well, nothing really, I guess), and I really have half a mind not to even post...

    Started by HyoMinPark‎, 05-17-2017 04:52 AM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 58
    • Views: 17,996
    05-08-2018, 05:26 AM Go to last post
  17. How I wish Eureka was

    I was thinking to myself and something dawned on me. Why did Eureka cater to the common denominator instead of aiming upward? Let me expound on that...

    Started by KaldeaSahaline‎, 04-28-2018 01:28 AM
    9 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 9
    • Replies: 89
    • Views: 18,144
    05-08-2018, 04:51 AM Go to last post
  18. Mobile Phone Companion App

    My personal issue with this Phone Companion App is NOT the Kupo Nuts, the Coins, the Limited features for a sub fee that is nearly half of the in...

    Started by FateOdin‎, 05-06-2018 06:56 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 24
    • Views: 6,487
    05-08-2018, 02:32 AM Go to last post
  19. Guess where the photo is

    Heya. I haven't seen a thread like this here before (at least not recently) and I thought we'd play a game. I'll post a picture and clues, and...

    Started by 89eru‎, 04-09-2018 07:45 PM
    8 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 8
    2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 77
    • Views: 32,205
    05-08-2018, 12:55 AM Go to last post
  20. Data Centre/World research

    I'm heavily considering moving servers, as on Kujata I feel like the community is too small to get any enjoyment out of it. Meanwhile, I'll look at,...

    Started by DrMaverick‎, 05-06-2018 07:14 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,558
    05-07-2018, 10:33 PM Go to last post

Page 1339 of 3597 FirstFirst ... 339 839 1239 1289 1329 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1349 1389 1439 1839 2339 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread