Page 1267 of 3597 FirstFirst ... 267 767 1167 1217 1257 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1277 1317 1367 1767 2267 ... LastLast
Threads 25321 to 25340 of 71938

Forum Top: General Discussion

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Fan Festival 2026 in Berlin: Community Caption Contest

    SUBMIT A CATCHY CAPTION AND SEE IT POSTED ON THE OFFICIAL ACCOUNTS We are hosting a caption contest as part of the Community Team Spotlight panel...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 07-13-2026 06:18 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,141
    07-24-2026, 06:46 AM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Rules for The Unending Journey & The Wolves' Den - The FFXIV EU Streams

    Watch the Community Team's live shows THE UNENDING JOURNEY & THE WOLVES' DEN for a chance to win amazing prizes during the stream! ...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 09-05-2024 08:26 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 13,739
    09-06-2024, 12:15 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: General Discussion!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to discuss various topics on FINAL FANTASY XIV with other players. Please take time to read the following...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:57 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 79,119
    08-21-2013, 02:57 PM Go to last post
  4. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums!

    Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums! These forums are a venue for players of FINAL FANTASY XIV to communicate with each other and...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:53 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 55,187
    08-21-2013, 02:56 PM Go to last post
  1. Addition to the game

    There's one thing I've really been waiting for square Enix to add. I would love to have sephiroth hair in game for males or at least a very long ...

    Started by Gorod-terro‎, 10-10-2018 06:08 PM
    #hairdesign
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,077
    10-11-2018, 06:14 AM Go to last post
  2. 80's Are Back For Certain XIV Tracks

    I really love the 80's synth style for Wayward Daughter. This artist has tons of other good songs that they've made and deserves more recognition...

    Started by Sigma-Astra‎, 10-11-2018 01:53 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,038
    10-11-2018, 02:51 AM Go to last post
  3. Downgrade Mendacity to Poetics option

    Hello, Can we please have an option to downgrade Mendacity tomes to Poetics? I never use Mendacity tomes except to buy HQ craft items to sell or...

    Started by User201810101046‎, 10-09-2018 09:27 PM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 6,721
    10-10-2018, 04:18 PM Go to last post
  4. Retainers as companion

    Similar to the FF11 model, Adventure follower, retainers should be able to accompany you on your journey to assist you in open world content. While...

    Started by Reaperking386‎, 10-10-2018 07:53 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 7,829
    10-10-2018, 02:49 PM Go to last post
  5. FF14 Companion app Premium Service

    I'm only making this topic as I'm seeing that it's listed date is today on the launch browser (I guess they updated information/workability? Idk)....

    Started by SenorPatty‎, 09-06-2018 07:53 AM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 56
    • Views: 26,919
    10-10-2018, 01:21 PM Go to last post
  6. Scale and Steel Piano Arrangement

    Had fun putting this one together - hope you all enjoy! Scale and Steel

    Started by tahnberri‎, 10-10-2018 01:12 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,150
    10-10-2018, 01:12 PM Go to last post
  7. Is it possible to still find a partner?

    I’ve been trying to find a friend that still casually plays this game. Someone that does mind to roleplay and be a good friend; someone to talk to...

    Started by SILVERx‎, 10-10-2018 08:40 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    community opinions, friendship hurts, looking for friends, roleplaying
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 3,533
    10-10-2018, 11:32 AM Go to last post
  8. character settings backup

    when is this feature going to become available? i want to save my gearsets and whatnot to the server incase i ever need to swap to a different PC but...

    Started by ryouma17‎, 09-28-2018 01:10 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 11,741
    10-10-2018, 10:36 AM Go to last post
  9. For everybody: Don’t join Clear- or Farmparties if you don’t know the fight!

    I’ve seen this pop up a lot in the vent thread. It also happened to a friend and me. More than once. Please, if you don’t know a fight, don’t...

    Started by Cheremia‎, 10-08-2018 08:41 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 32
    • Views: 9,639
    10-10-2018, 04:46 AM Go to last post
  10. Squadron Bonding (Comic)

    Started by Kaminto‎, 10-10-2018 04:45 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,238
    10-10-2018, 04:45 AM Go to last post
  11. "the rate of gratuities paid for donations has increased"

    Square, 200% to 200% isn't an increase. Please. Full quote: "Furthermore, as a result of the enclave's expansion, the rate of gratuities paid for...

    Started by Jijifli‎, 10-10-2018 01:33 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,445
    10-10-2018, 02:00 AM Go to last post
  12. Do different dungeons of the same tier have different loot tables?

    In trying to get the full tanking set from those dungeons, I've run Ala Mhigo, Kugane Castle and Temple of the Fist a combined total of 23 times so...

    Started by Big-Isaac‎, 10-09-2018 10:06 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 1,804
    10-10-2018, 01:33 AM Go to last post
  13. I think we should have Funeral Atire

    I think this Halloween season some funeral attire or gothic clothes should be added to the game. Like a black suit jacket with a black tie and dark...

    Started by Xibri‎, 10-10-2018 12:13 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,876
    10-10-2018, 01:32 AM Go to last post
  14. Faith in humanity restored

    Hi! I don't usually post in this forum, but I just couldnt help myself x) Yesterday I was quite desperate doing Party finder to get my kill on...

    Started by MonsieurMoodle‎, 10-09-2018 03:30 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 3,150
    10-10-2018, 01:28 AM Go to last post
  15. Warrior of Light (Dissidia) Gear Set?

    How rarely does this drop from LotA? I have to have done this Raid well over 35 times at this point and I have yet to collect all of the pieces. Does...

    Started by Berteaux_Braumegain‎, 10-08-2018 04:05 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 3,618
    10-10-2018, 01:24 AM Go to last post
  16. Question about Eternal Bonding

    I would like to get an answer from a mod about this: The person I would like to get married with is on another server, I jump from a JP server to a...

    Started by NoelNoel‎, 12-10-2014 03:29 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    eternal bonding, server transfer 1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 18,938
    10-09-2018, 07:16 PM Go to last post
  17. Possible to skip Eureka/Pagos?

    And get the required ilvl equipment through other means? Can I for example just buy equip on the market so that I never have to set foot in there or...

    Started by Belgianbeer‎, 10-01-2018 11:41 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 30
    • Views: 9,228
    10-09-2018, 01:53 PM Go to last post
  18. [Dev Request] Samurai Armor in Kugane

    First of all, thank you for Stormblood, I have been enjoying the storyline and my Samurai immensely!.. While I am pleased with the style of armors we...

    Started by Tarrtarus‎, 06-20-2017 12:47 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 23,794
    10-09-2018, 10:50 AM Go to last post
  19. "You have been dismissed from both the party and the duty." Is this a bug?

    I got this for no reason on pvp roulette twice and usually I'm one of the people who heals most in the game. I even point the location where the...

    Started by MomoeMoe‎, 10-06-2018 08:16 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 8,337
    10-09-2018, 10:47 AM Go to last post
  20. Looking for fancy shoes and pants

    I currently have the best man attire, but i'm looking for something fancier. Something that preferably goes along with punching gloves. Some nice...

    Started by Xibri‎, 10-08-2018 09:55 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 5,869
    10-09-2018, 09:18 AM Go to last post

Page 1267 of 3597 FirstFirst ... 267 767 1167 1217 1257 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1277 1317 1367 1767 2267 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread