Page 1261 of 3597 FirstFirst ... 261 761 1161 1211 1251 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1271 1311 1361 1761 2261 ... LastLast
Threads 25201 to 25220 of 71938

Forum Top: General Discussion

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Fan Festival 2026 in Berlin: Community Caption Contest

    SUBMIT A CATCHY CAPTION AND SEE IT POSTED ON THE OFFICIAL ACCOUNTS We are hosting a caption contest as part of the Community Team Spotlight panel...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 07-13-2026 06:18 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,141
    07-24-2026, 06:46 AM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Rules for The Unending Journey & The Wolves' Den - The FFXIV EU Streams

    Watch the Community Team's live shows THE UNENDING JOURNEY & THE WOLVES' DEN for a chance to win amazing prizes during the stream! ...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 09-05-2024 08:26 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 13,739
    09-06-2024, 12:15 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: General Discussion!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to discuss various topics on FINAL FANTASY XIV with other players. Please take time to read the following...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:57 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 79,119
    08-21-2013, 02:57 PM Go to last post
  4. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums!

    Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums! These forums are a venue for players of FINAL FANTASY XIV to communicate with each other and...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:53 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 55,187
    08-21-2013, 02:56 PM Go to last post
  1. Petition To Expand Character Creator

    I want to start this thread to see just how many people are in the same mindset and that it hopefully gets seen by the forums team and passed along...

    Started by SomeRandomHuman‎, 10-22-2018 05:22 AM
    8 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 8
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 71
    • Views: 16,589
    10-27-2018, 12:32 PM Go to last post
  2. [MAJOR SPOILER] A question about Gosetsu.

    In the end of the last Stormblood quest, after defeating Shinryu, they show in a part of the cutscene Gosetsu fishing in some island with an...

    Started by Super_Bee_Brian‎, 10-27-2018 12:18 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 7,090
    10-27-2018, 12:00 PM Go to last post
  3. Evolution of Crafting: Crafting "Signatures"

    This is just one of a few ideas I came up with to take crafting to what I believe to be the natural evolution from where it is today. With the...

    Started by Thatusernameistaken‎, 10-26-2018 10:13 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 5,843
    10-27-2018, 05:54 AM Go to last post
  4. Have the devs ever implemented any of the gameplay/role ideas from here?

    I know they've implemented things like mount/minion requests and 99 tokens per bird/wolf, but I wondered if they've ever used any of the...

    Started by Stormfur‎, 10-27-2018 12:56 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,233
    10-27-2018, 01:58 AM Go to last post
  5. How to get to Hemlock in Coerthas Western Highlands?

    Edit: MSQ got me there found all the currents So I'm trying to get to Hemlock in Coerthas Western Highlands because there's an aether current...

    Started by Xibri‎, 10-26-2018 10:25 PM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 14,101
    10-27-2018, 01:25 AM Go to last post
  6. Mentors Please Stop Breaking Our Servers

    I'll stop making anti-mentor propaganda please just let me play the game

    Started by Dualgunner‎, 10-26-2018 11:56 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 30
    • Views: 10,294
    10-27-2018, 12:15 AM Go to last post
  7. Are the servers still down?

    I can't check because I'm not home... Thanks.

    Started by Super_Bee_Brian‎, 10-27-2018 12:13 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,235
    10-27-2018, 12:15 AM Go to last post
  8. DDOS attack is deadly in Eureka

    I was just in Eureka Pagos when the NM train split up to do Arthro, Brothers & Louhi. When the DDOS attack hit, the group at Louhi was completely...

    Started by Antonio_Xul‎, 10-26-2018 12:08 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 3,962
    10-26-2018, 11:07 PM Go to last post
  9. In memory of Curty Dirty

    Hi Everyone, It is with a heavy heart that I bring you news of one of our fellow FFXIV players, my good friend and FC member, Curty Dirty. Curty...

    Started by Purrsnikitty‎, 10-26-2018 05:07 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 4,270
    10-26-2018, 11:00 PM Go to last post
  10. Discussion: How Can We Handle Botting Better?

    So let's make this a discussion please, due to the amount of... dare I say, lack of action taken. How can we improve the action taken against...

    Started by Jijifli‎, 10-01-2018 04:11 AM
    10 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 10
    • Replies: 94
    • Views: 22,505
    10-26-2018, 08:35 PM Go to last post
  11. I love braided hairstyles.

    I know a lot of people are afraid of how the new hair is retrieved, and after the announcement of Cloud’s hair being a contest exclusive, I think...

    Started by DamianFatale‎, 10-26-2018 04:46 PM
    4.45, aestheitican, braids, hairstyles, pagos
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,893
    10-26-2018, 04:46 PM Go to last post
  12. Chaos dies again: Hello Darkness My Old Friend...

    Yep it's that time again! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxvJKZMafh8 Kicked from server on last boss unable to reconnect. Wouldnt be even...

    Started by Raiya‎, 10-23-2018 05:14 AM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 56
    • Views: 10,633
    10-26-2018, 02:44 PM Go to last post
  13. Strange ability lag?

    I'm a new player, so sorry if this is an issue that's well known to the player base (though I couldn't find anything mentioning it). Generally the...

    Started by Ogmion‎, 10-26-2018 01:37 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,447
    10-26-2018, 11:35 AM Go to last post
  14. Some confusion about Ishgard?

    TL;DR In the trial Steps of Faith, I thought all the dragons attacked from the north end of the bridge between Ishgard and Gates of Judgement, but;...

    Started by Xibri‎, 10-24-2018 11:16 PM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 3,430
    10-26-2018, 11:33 AM Go to last post
  15. Glitches that are okay to use...

    I wanted to bring this up to the community due to the conflicting information that SE has clearly provided. As you may remember, the Ungermax...

    Started by Mikheli‎, 10-24-2018 10:30 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    design contest, glitch, housing 2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 24
    • Views: 18,361
    10-26-2018, 10:16 AM Go to last post
  16. Is this normal?

    Just noticed that Lucid Dreaming isn't effected by celestial opposition anymore. Was this a ninja nerf or was I just not paying attention?

    Started by Nethereal‎, 10-26-2018 09:33 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,070
    10-26-2018, 09:41 AM Go to last post
  17. Primals of shadows and stars

    Hi I want to hear your thoughts. I like Attribute. So, I gathered all the primarl weapons of ARR. However, there are no primals for shadows and...

    Started by Hegarl‎, 10-25-2018 02:44 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    primarl weapons, shadows and star
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 3,010
    10-26-2018, 09:39 AM Go to last post
  18. Where is the /piggyback emote?

    It's been 8 years and I still can't sit and be carried around on a Roegadyn's shoulder? For shame developers, for shame.

    Started by DuskTS‎, 10-22-2018 06:52 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 4,945
    10-26-2018, 05:08 AM Go to last post
  19. Adventurer in Need updating slowly for leveling roulette?

    First thing: This isn't a rant about queue times at all. I don't care if it takes 5-15 minutes to get in, or if I happen to get a cluster or not....

    Started by Driskus‎, 10-25-2018 07:05 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,525
    10-25-2018, 03:16 PM Go to last post
  20. Let's talk about the leaver penalty.

    Why do I get a penalty for leaving a duty after someone else already left it? got a stupid group in o9 which tried to kick my friend who was also the...

    Started by Sylvina‎, 10-24-2018 05:43 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 28
    • Views: 9,931
    10-25-2018, 09:01 AM Go to last post

Page 1261 of 3597 FirstFirst ... 261 761 1161 1211 1251 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1271 1311 1361 1761 2261 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread