Page 1246 of 3597 FirstFirst ... 246 746 1146 1196 1236 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1256 1296 1346 1746 2246 ... LastLast
Threads 24901 to 24920 of 71938

Forum Top: General Discussion

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Fan Festival 2026 in Berlin: Community Caption Contest

    SUBMIT A CATCHY CAPTION AND SEE IT POSTED ON THE OFFICIAL ACCOUNTS We are hosting a caption contest as part of the Community Team Spotlight panel...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 07-13-2026 06:18 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,140
    07-24-2026, 06:46 AM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Rules for The Unending Journey & The Wolves' Den - The FFXIV EU Streams

    Watch the Community Team's live shows THE UNENDING JOURNEY & THE WOLVES' DEN for a chance to win amazing prizes during the stream! ...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 09-05-2024 08:26 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 13,732
    09-06-2024, 12:15 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: General Discussion!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to discuss various topics on FINAL FANTASY XIV with other players. Please take time to read the following...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:57 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 79,117
    08-21-2013, 02:57 PM Go to last post
  4. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums!

    Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums! These forums are a venue for players of FINAL FANTASY XIV to communicate with each other and...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:53 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 55,186
    08-21-2013, 02:56 PM Go to last post
  1. So about the Final Fantasy XIV-the Best Soundtrack

    It is released on the 14 I didn't get anything and when i contacted them they said that there's been a manufacturing delay and so a shipping delay as...

    Started by Krokov‎, 11-25-2018 11:53 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,093
    11-25-2018, 11:53 AM Go to last post
  2. What's going on with the servers these days?

    Is this another DDOS? are they targetting specific ISP or something? Recently my whole ISP has been basically "banned" from connecting to the game...

    Started by NanayaS‎, 11-25-2018 08:33 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,034
    11-25-2018, 08:43 AM Go to last post
  3. Bunny Fates and their RNG...

    I am farming these fates for 7 hours now. Got like 5-6 bunnies at most. 2 silver chests and rest are bronze. Soo... this is your idea of fun? ...

    Started by PerrinTaveren‎, 11-11-2018 02:18 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 24
    • Views: 27,845
    11-25-2018, 08:05 AM Go to last post
  4. Some minor ideas / requests for Dev consideration ?

    1) I love the SDS Fenrir mount, it is great fun to ride, but I now have a problem...I got the increased mount speed in the Heavensward and Realm...

    Started by Denatris‎, 11-24-2018 01:19 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 1,911
    11-25-2018, 05:17 AM Go to last post
  5. Blue mage at patch 4.5

    I'm not trying it but is anyone here excited? I was delighted by how Yoshida announced it. First he said... "Blue Mage... Will not be in 5.0. IT WILL...

    Started by Super_Bee_Brian‎, 11-17-2018 04:35 AM
    29 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 29
    • Replies: 286
    • Views: 67,218
    11-25-2018, 03:05 AM Go to last post
  6. [Event - Min item level] - Void Ark

    Hello again people ! After the Crystal Tower raids, it's time to experience the "Shadow of Mach" raids in Minimum Item Level. The first part...

    Started by Grann-Goro‎, 11-24-2018 09:19 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 975
    11-24-2018, 09:19 PM Go to last post
  7. MSQ teleports - A simple band-aid for discouragement of new players in ARR

    Many of us know potential new players who are discouraged by the time sink of A Realm Reborn (@Square-Enix - these people are lost money!). ...

    Started by PondHollow‎, 11-20-2018 03:01 AM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    • Replies: 60
    • Views: 13,728
    11-24-2018, 07:48 PM Go to last post
  8. The "We'll Look Into" Glamour Question

    I could be wrong so sorry if I am but I believe what the guy was trying to ask and the Devs didn't understand was: Would it be possible to have...

    Started by Burningskull‎, 11-24-2018 11:16 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 3,186
    11-24-2018, 04:06 PM Go to last post
  9. Blue Mage might actually be a good thing.

    I’m surprised that with so many complaining about the stale endgame, the linear progression grind, and no reasons to replay old content or play in...

    Started by Seraphor‎, 11-19-2018 10:00 PM
    21 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 21
    • Replies: 205
    • Views: 35,470
    11-24-2018, 01:59 PM Go to last post
  10. How do you fill the endgame?

    I guess this has been asked a million times, but fortunately this is a question with with an evolving answer. So what do you do? Raid? Level...

    Started by Belgianbeer‎, 11-23-2018 12:12 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 4,218
    11-24-2018, 12:47 PM Go to last post
  11. Isn't it about time to address the Lobby Server client shutdown?

    So I'm back for the free login period - I haven't decided if I'm going to actually resub or not. While I have forum access due to having logged into...

    Started by Saito_S‎, 11-24-2018 11:13 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 936
    11-24-2018, 11:13 AM Go to last post
  12. Job Guide Books

    Heya, I had an Idea today, to help new Players with their Classes. It just would need a small bit of work of the Devs to work with the...

    Started by Imuka‎, 11-24-2018 02:51 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,359
    11-24-2018, 10:21 AM Go to last post
  13. Let's not be too hard on SE about BLU and in general.

    Whatever our thoughts about eureka, "limited jobs" etc.. I think Naoki Yoshida and the rest of the Square Enix team working on this game really do...

    Started by Sylvina‎, 11-22-2018 06:55 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 30
    • Views: 6,964
    11-24-2018, 08:31 AM Go to last post
  14. XIVDB admin stepping down

    Hey all, just doing my usual nightly run through the web, and I came across the news that the admin/developer for XIVDB is stepping down. I am not...

    Started by KaivaC‎, 08-03-2018 12:39 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 10,022
    11-24-2018, 03:00 AM Go to last post
  15. Your favorite villain pre-Shadowbringers?

    I'm sure new villain/s will be introduced in Shadowbringers. But before that, who is your favorite villain and WHY?

    Started by Super_Bee_Brian‎, 11-21-2018 06:12 AM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 44
    • Views: 10,638
    11-24-2018, 02:58 AM Go to last post
  16. My own thoughts on Blue Mage

    So, adding into the many Blue Mage threads on the forum already, I wanted to state my own opinions. With Blue Mage being a "Limited Job" it's like...

    Started by AdamuKun322‎, 11-23-2018 12:02 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,619
    11-24-2018, 02:16 AM Go to last post
  17. Eureka Weapons Will Be The Undisputed Strongest Weapons of All Time

    I just caught wind of how the stats in the i385 weapons work. Apparently, Eureka weapons have a substat limit of 1,000. It can be shared through many...

    Started by Magic-Mal‎, 11-10-2018 10:45 PM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 48
    • Views: 29,733
    11-24-2018, 01:06 AM Go to last post
  18. The One True Limited Job

    Anyways, let's take a look at the Limited Job system in a positive light. When I think of it, a system that ultimately is designed to keep a job out...

    Started by Mibgestalt‎, 11-22-2018 03:11 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,243
    11-24-2018, 12:24 AM Go to last post
  19. Splitting up friends defeats the spirit of an MMO. Please reverse this server mess.

    Part of the fun of an MMO is making friends. And sure, some people switch servers or quit the game. But most of us have numerous linkshells, and an...

    Started by Azurymber‎, 11-19-2018 03:24 AM
    12 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 12
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 118
    • Views: 26,344
    11-23-2018, 08:47 PM Go to last post
  20. Ya Know....

    For all the rage on Blue Mage, mine included lol, I'm over here PRAYING the Gunblade job will be a DPS knowing it's probably a tank lol. I've...

    Started by Burningskull‎, 11-20-2018 11:41 PM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 40
    • Views: 8,760
    11-23-2018, 10:40 AM Go to last post

Page 1246 of 3597 FirstFirst ... 246 746 1146 1196 1236 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1256 1296 1346 1746 2246 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread