Page 1165 of 3598 FirstFirst ... 165 665 1065 1115 1155 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1175 1215 1265 1665 2165 ... LastLast
Threads 23281 to 23300 of 71941

Forum Top: General Discussion

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Fan Festival 2026 in Berlin: Community Caption Contest

    SUBMIT A CATCHY CAPTION AND SEE IT POSTED ON THE OFFICIAL ACCOUNTS We are hosting a caption contest as part of the Community Team Spotlight panel...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 07-13-2026 06:18 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,151
    07-24-2026, 06:46 AM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Rules for The Unending Journey & The Wolves' Den - The FFXIV EU Streams

    Watch the Community Team's live shows THE UNENDING JOURNEY & THE WOLVES' DEN for a chance to win amazing prizes during the stream! ...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 09-05-2024 08:26 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 13,753
    09-06-2024, 12:15 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: General Discussion!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to discuss various topics on FINAL FANTASY XIV with other players. Please take time to read the following...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:57 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 79,131
    08-21-2013, 02:57 PM Go to last post
  4. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums!

    Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums! These forums are a venue for players of FINAL FANTASY XIV to communicate with each other and...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:53 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 55,196
    08-21-2013, 02:56 PM Go to last post
  1. Subscription Problem no 'heading' gives me that choice HELP

    After some absence I have come back and renewed my subscription, TWICE I have given them my cc number details but every time it still says that...

    Started by Protea123‎, 04-16-2019 04:29 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 533
    04-16-2019, 04:29 PM Go to last post
  2. Add a 'Join Party in Progress' incentive

    Add some sort of incentive to enable this in duty finder. I almost always instantly join a party in progress when I queue up and have been in...

    Started by Krojack‎, 04-15-2019 04:08 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 5,004
    04-16-2019, 04:26 PM Go to last post
  3. So Lala's will have to stand up to drive...

    https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/002717.html ;)

    Started by Angus‎, 04-16-2019 06:18 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 31
    • Views: 6,398
    04-16-2019, 03:02 PM Go to last post
  4. Is there a problem with The Ananta Maid's Tail quest?

    Sorry, I wasn't exact sure where to post this, but I need help. I finally got the Alliance BT Quests unlocked and I cannot proceed with it due to...

    Started by VirusChris‎, 04-16-2019 01:20 PM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 11,674
    04-16-2019, 01:28 PM Go to last post
  5. Expanding on Overworld Activities

    So... In Duty Fantasy XIV, it's a pretty established fact that the overworld areas in the game are a little lacklustre. We have, the occasional...

    Started by Kalise‎, 04-09-2019 11:29 PM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    fates, overworld
    • Replies: 40
    • Views: 11,422
    04-16-2019, 11:59 AM Go to last post
  6. Quick Question About World Transfer / New Data Centre

    I have tried a support ticket but the reply I got was just links detailing information about the new Data Centre and Free up-coming world transfer,...

    Started by Crononova‎, 04-16-2019 09:18 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 3,446
    04-16-2019, 11:06 AM Go to last post
  7. Rotations

    Between Tera, XIV and WoW which game do you think is harder and expects more out of yu as far as rotations go? I never played WoW as I'm only on...

    Started by Insertcoins‎, 04-14-2019 07:30 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 5,737
    04-16-2019, 08:50 AM Go to last post
  8. Problem redeeming Shadowbringers collectors edition

    Hello. I bought the Shadowbringers Collectors Edition preorder off of Steam and I have run into a snag. I received two codes. One for the regular...

    Started by aeroprime‎, 04-16-2019 07:54 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,263
    04-16-2019, 08:03 AM Go to last post
  9. Barracks Recruits: Are some better than others?

    So I got into the whole barracks squadron thing just recently, and noticed that by completing entries on the challenge log you got new recruits you...

    Started by supergiz‎, 04-15-2019 01:14 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 16,359
    04-16-2019, 04:09 AM Go to last post
  10. How to Advance Speech Bubbles?

    I am very new to the game. Often when I'm in a cutscene with speech bubbles, I sit back, take my hands off the mouse and keypad, and watch. In...

    Started by ChadCloman‎, 04-15-2019 09:00 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 3,208
    04-16-2019, 02:47 AM Go to last post
  11. Small QoL changes you'd like to see in Shadowbringers?

    Nothing major or huge, like class changes, but smaller stuff that just bugs you. I personally hope they fix the blurriness of HUD elements when...

    Started by Rollout‎, 04-06-2019 04:51 AM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    • Replies: 62
    • Views: 10,548
    04-16-2019, 01:28 AM Go to last post
  12. POLL: Would you love to see something like Rappy Slots in FF14?

    I don't know how many hours I've spent playing Rappy slots in PSO2 but it was most of my game time. I'd love to see something like it in the Gold...

    Started by Eriane_Elis‎, 04-13-2019 08:17 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,469
    04-16-2019, 01:06 AM Go to last post
  13. Collector’s Edition Bug?

    I just preordered Shadow Bringers and got the confirmation once I logged in, but it doesn’t show the collectors edition on my account. It just has a...

    Started by LeonTrifang‎, 04-15-2019 11:42 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,035
    04-15-2019, 11:52 PM Go to last post
  14. Suggestion on a graphics card that will play Shadowbringers well

    I have a nvidia gtx 970 but its kind of old and getting worn out I noticed a lot of slowdown and frame drops on games now. What to get a new...

    Started by Zumi‎, 04-15-2019 11:47 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 6,153
    04-15-2019, 11:18 PM Go to last post
  15. Why Does A Fierce Race Of Female Warriors...

    ...look like strippers? Come on, S.E. I was looking forward to playing a Viera for something different but that starting outfit is too much for...

    Started by Kacho_Nacho‎, 04-12-2019 09:37 AM
    24 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 24
    short 4 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 233
    • Views: 52,740
    04-15-2019, 10:33 PM Go to last post
  16. Guide to leveling alt jobs 1 to 70 in 5 days

    So I wrote a guide and posted it over on reddit because of the character limit on posts here. If anyone would like to take a look at it it is here. ...

    Started by Valmeere‎, 04-15-2019 02:40 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,513
    04-15-2019, 08:59 PM Go to last post
  17. Shadowbringers Benchmark?

    Good evening fellow eorzeans, title just makes me wonder if there IS actually a benchmark coming. We know nothing about technical stuff yet,...

    Started by Sorimachi87‎, 03-30-2019 04:58 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 11,631
    04-15-2019, 05:10 PM Go to last post
  18. Alliance Raid Roulette Dynamic AIL Enforcement? Yes, please!

    hello. it has come to my attention that people are abusing manipulating the Alliance Raid Roulette. they are removing pieces of gear to make their...

    Started by BLaCKnBLu3B3RRY‎, 04-13-2019 10:31 AM
    12 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 12
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 114
    • Views: 23,780
    04-15-2019, 01:20 PM Go to last post
  19. What would you do?

    If you really where your avatar and lived in the FFXIV world, what would you really do for skills/jobs and what would be your style/race? Myself,...

    Started by Angelov-Mercy‎, 04-15-2019 03:04 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 25
    • Views: 5,305
    04-15-2019, 11:16 AM Go to last post
  20. SPOILER ALERT

    Everyone is getting le nerf on there job when SHB is up... I'm shocked by hearing that!

    Started by Zarkovitch‎, 04-15-2019 12:22 AM
    spoiler alert
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 3,359
    04-15-2019, 10:06 AM Go to last post

Page 1165 of 3598 FirstFirst ... 165 665 1065 1115 1155 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1175 1215 1265 1665 2165 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread