Page 1141 of 3598 FirstFirst ... 141 641 1041 1091 1131 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1151 1191 1241 1641 2141 ... LastLast
Threads 22801 to 22820 of 71942

Forum Top: General Discussion

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Fan Festival 2026 in Berlin: Community Caption Contest

    SUBMIT A CATCHY CAPTION AND SEE IT POSTED ON THE OFFICIAL ACCOUNTS We are hosting a caption contest as part of the Community Team Spotlight panel...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 07-13-2026 06:18 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,151
    07-24-2026, 06:46 AM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Rules for The Unending Journey & The Wolves' Den - The FFXIV EU Streams

    Watch the Community Team's live shows THE UNENDING JOURNEY & THE WOLVES' DEN for a chance to win amazing prizes during the stream! ...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 09-05-2024 08:26 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 13,753
    09-06-2024, 12:15 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: General Discussion!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to discuss various topics on FINAL FANTASY XIV with other players. Please take time to read the following...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:57 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 79,131
    08-21-2013, 02:57 PM Go to last post
  4. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums!

    Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums! These forums are a venue for players of FINAL FANTASY XIV to communicate with each other and...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:53 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 55,197
    08-21-2013, 02:56 PM Go to last post
  1. A Poll About The New Races (Viera & Hrothgar)

    Hello everyone! In light of all the talk about the new races, I was wanting to get some data on how people feel about the reveal of the new...

    Started by ShilohBeaumont‎, 03-24-2019 12:40 PM
    gender, hrothgar, poll, viera 1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 63
    • Views: 28,425
    05-16-2019, 02:51 PM Go to last post
  2. ExCog Radio Episode: 1 Free Companies

    The First real episode of our FFXIV Podcast. We have long discussion about managing Fc's of different sizes and the trails tribulations and drama...

    Started by Ronin5432‎, 05-15-2019 09:37 PM
    podcast
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,630
    05-16-2019, 11:06 AM Go to last post
  3. A little help

    Hi all Can someone please gimme the discord of chose raid finder ? Or if theres a better way to look for teams !!

    Started by Xerx‎, 05-16-2019 08:14 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 957
    05-16-2019, 08:57 AM Go to last post
  4. What if Female Hrothgar...

    turn out to be Kitsune and one of the player options you get can be 1 or 2 tails? (You know, should they ever add them :D)

    Started by Burningskull‎, 05-15-2019 07:27 AM
    • Replies: 24
    • Views: 5,659
    05-16-2019, 06:32 AM Go to last post
  5. My pre order bonus code wont work

    Hi! After days of trying and waiting for help from the support center I thought I'd come to ask the forums. My ffxiv account is ran through steam....

    Started by Athena_Windfeather‎, 05-16-2019 01:06 AM
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 6,190
    05-16-2019, 03:58 AM Go to last post
  6. About Party Member Kicking...

    Before I begin, there are two things I should make clear: -This is not a rant/venting/comedic thread. Forums are for discussion. I'm here to...

    Started by DumdogsWorld‎, 05-13-2019 03:15 PM
    • Replies: 49
    • Views: 10,201
    05-16-2019, 03:19 AM Go to last post
  7. Simplicity Vs Complexity

    If theres one thing this game is really good at its bringing the noobs and the pros together. No matter your skill level and no matter your walks in...

    Started by JunkhogMakison‎, 05-16-2019 01:12 AM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,423
    05-16-2019, 02:36 AM Go to last post
  8. Awesome weather effects!

    Just wanted to shout out to the devs and say "thanks" for the awesome weather day/night effects in this game. Best I've seen in an MMORPG to date...

    Started by Korereactor‎, 05-13-2019 04:34 AM
    weather
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,502
    05-16-2019, 01:39 AM Go to last post
  9. Do levequests have limited repeats?

    Delete - I had two in my journal, but for some reason, they weren't showing on the turn-in NPC first time I looked, but now they're up.

    Started by SamSmoot‎, 05-15-2019 11:24 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 869
    05-15-2019, 11:24 PM Go to last post
  10. Request to address A rank hunt mob culling

    For those of us who enjoy the Hunt, we've started running into an issue when it comes to the A rank hunts. These mobs have a tendency to simply...

    Started by Kazgrel‎, 05-15-2019 12:36 PM
    a rank, culling, despawn, hunt, the hunt
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 8,138
    05-15-2019, 11:07 PM Go to last post
  11. Any chance we could still offer some feedback on the Hrothgar?

    So, the Hrothgar look absolutely *amazing*. ...in the artwork. Their in-game counterparts, at least in the "reveal" trailer, just look a whole...

    Started by Terin‎, 05-12-2019 02:17 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 2,284
    05-15-2019, 10:56 PM Go to last post
  12. FFXIV LFG Hub + Primals

    Come join the ever-growing FFXIV Primal Mount Farmers. We are a growing, multi-server LFG discord server seeking more!! The general premise of this...

    Started by disturbedcobra‎, 05-08-2019 05:39 AM
    data center, discord, ffxiv, lfg, primals
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,978
    05-15-2019, 10:49 PM Go to last post
  13. [Suggestion] Mahjong Furniture Items and more

    So, I had a great idea that I wanted to do but realized that I am missing a few items to pull it off. I would like to make a jansou (Mahjong parlor),...

    Started by BlackHoleBomb‎, 05-15-2019 08:49 PM
    furniture, igo, mahjong, suggestion, triple triad
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 2,776
    05-15-2019, 08:49 PM Go to last post
  14. Character creation

    Character creation

    Started by Edstyles‎, 05-10-2019 02:18 PM
    • Replies: 52
    • Views: 13,897
    05-15-2019, 07:57 PM Go to last post
  15. Can't Patch Client

    Says unable to update or something error. launcher says this issue was fixed but it's not for me...

    Started by AdamChattaway‎, 05-15-2019 07:12 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 992
    05-15-2019, 07:13 PM Go to last post
  16. Unusual botting activity across Aether DC: FATE botting archer lalafells.

    I want to clarify that these guys are not the usual gil farming bots everyone is familiar with (Gibberish names, identical gear, tend to show up...

    Started by KageTokage‎, 05-02-2019 08:10 PM
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 3,137
    05-15-2019, 05:15 PM Go to last post
  17. Moderator! I humbly request your assistance in my plight!

    Hello. Since there is literally no PM function to this forum, I've resorted to posting my request here to get the help of a Moderator. I...

    Started by Kiotira‎, 05-11-2019 10:27 AM
    • Replies: 29
    • Views: 6,248
    05-15-2019, 01:56 PM Go to last post
  18. Maintenance Times

    I know this subject has been posted before but I feel like I must ask once again. Why does SE keep planning maintenance times during prime play time...

    Started by Seabhacgra‎, 05-12-2019 11:07 AM
    • Replies: 41
    • Views: 11,219
    05-15-2019, 08:35 AM Go to last post
  19. Suggestion: Desynth FC Chests

    So I've been desynthing a lot these last few months, and constantly find myself with items that i end up vendoring or discarding b/c I don't have the...

    Started by supergiz‎, 05-15-2019 05:32 AM
    desynth, desynthesis, free company, storage
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,330
    05-15-2019, 07:10 AM Go to last post
  20. Restoration of the Holy See of Ishgard{Suggestions}

    One of the cool features that most people are waiting for, and this by no means is in reference to housing in the least, the Restoration of the Holy...

    Started by disturbedcobra‎, 05-15-2019 05:38 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,586
    05-15-2019, 06:33 AM Go to last post

Page 1141 of 3598 FirstFirst ... 141 641 1041 1091 1131 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1151 1191 1241 1641 2141 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread