Page 1120 of 3598 FirstFirst ... 120 620 1020 1070 1110 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1130 1170 1220 1620 2120 ... LastLast
Threads 22381 to 22400 of 71941

Forum Top: General Discussion

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Fan Festival 2026 in Berlin: Community Caption Contest

    SUBMIT A CATCHY CAPTION AND SEE IT POSTED ON THE OFFICIAL ACCOUNTS We are hosting a caption contest as part of the Community Team Spotlight panel...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 07-13-2026 06:18 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,150
    07-24-2026, 06:46 AM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Rules for The Unending Journey & The Wolves' Den - The FFXIV EU Streams

    Watch the Community Team's live shows THE UNENDING JOURNEY & THE WOLVES' DEN for a chance to win amazing prizes during the stream! ...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 09-05-2024 08:26 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 13,748
    09-06-2024, 12:15 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: General Discussion!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to discuss various topics on FINAL FANTASY XIV with other players. Please take time to read the following...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:57 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 79,127
    08-21-2013, 02:57 PM Go to last post
  4. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums!

    Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums! These forums are a venue for players of FINAL FANTASY XIV to communicate with each other and...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:53 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 55,196
    08-21-2013, 02:56 PM Go to last post
  1. Benchmark screenshots

    I am a PS4 user only, but I downloaded the benchmark on my computer to play around with the new character creators. I wanted to take screenshots, but...

    Started by Garthas‎, 06-08-2019 01:50 PM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 5,750
    06-10-2019, 01:15 PM Go to last post
  2. Text autoscroll: one of the most annoying things on the interface

    I'm the only one bothered by this for so long? I don't know why this is even a functionality in the chat box to begin with. It always auto scrolls...

    Started by Raikai‎, 06-10-2019 11:26 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 6,559
    06-10-2019, 11:52 AM Go to last post
  3. Text balloons in /say chat

    I think some people thought that but I really wish we had balloons popping out of our characters head when we talk in /say chat. That would help to...

    Started by Inuk9‎, 06-10-2019 03:38 AM
    • Replies: 27
    • Views: 7,906
    06-10-2019, 11:42 AM Go to last post
  4. Is there a place for me?

    I'm a misfit. A completely socially retarded freak. I have autism. I've been kicked from raid groups, bullied and blocked from what I really want to...

    Started by Sasarayu‎, 06-06-2019 03:36 AM
    • Replies: 88
    • Views: 22,611
    06-10-2019, 10:25 AM Go to last post
  5. FFXIV Preorder

    Hey folks, just a question really. If, for whatever reason, SQE is having processing errors and not properly taking the money from the card i signed...

    Started by frostmagemari‎, 06-07-2019 11:19 PM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 4,239
    06-10-2019, 03:40 AM Go to last post
  6. NUUUUU!!!! My Macro!

    So when 5.0 launches a bunch of skills will leave us, never to be used again... maybe. So the question is, what about the macros you had for those...

    Started by Eloah‎, 06-09-2019 02:27 AM
    • Replies: 28
    • Views: 7,668
    06-10-2019, 03:24 AM Go to last post
  7. The reasons we DPS heal

    So as Red Mage I cure and raise the party cause that's my role as DPS is to heal and raise. However I'm bothered by SE's insistence to not add more...

    Started by KokonoeAiyoko‎, 06-08-2019 06:28 AM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 22
    • Views: 6,338
    06-10-2019, 01:09 AM Go to last post
  8. Will dancer become a 'required' job?

    Just speaking for some of the harder trials and/or raids, but after seeing one of the 'support abilities' spreadsheets the fine folks over on the...

    Started by MirielleLavandre‎, 06-08-2019 11:57 PM
    dancer, savage raid
    • Replies: 51
    • Views: 14,497
    06-09-2019, 11:59 PM Go to last post
  9. Think DNC will get special actions too?

    I'm hoping they are planning for the Performance action menu to have its Dancer counterpart too... Don't know exactly how it can work, but I suppose...

    Started by Raikai‎, 06-09-2019 09:04 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,342
    06-09-2019, 09:34 PM Go to last post
  10. Dye box: a sensible suggestion

    So, I was leveling the gathering jobs and couldn't help but notice a slight struggle in my inventory because all the mats... Then I realized that 1/4...

    Started by Raikai‎, 06-08-2019 09:28 AM
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 3,306
    06-09-2019, 09:28 PM Go to last post
  11. Dev Blog: Hairstyle Selection Changes... clarification please!

    With the recent changes to the hairstyle selection window mentioned in the dev blog, does this mean that ALL hairstyles will now be shown, but ones...

    Started by Vespar‎, 06-09-2019 01:38 AM
    hairstyles
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,900
    06-09-2019, 08:42 PM Go to last post
  12. Remove cast time from Mounting, like you are from Summoning

    Because why not? It serves no purpose. If you can make summon insta-cast, I'm sure you can do it for mounts, too!

    Started by Macleod‎, 06-08-2019 02:18 AM
    • Replies: 38
    • Views: 9,382
    06-09-2019, 06:19 PM Go to last post
  13. Shadowbringers Collector’s edition Update?

    Hey Everyone, I would like to know what’s going on with the PS4 Physical Collector’s edition pre-orders... I’ve been on this “Waiting List” for...

    Started by GR1NP4TCH‎, 06-02-2019 04:16 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 1,928
    06-09-2019, 02:51 PM Go to last post
  14. SE, don't you want our money? [Shadowbringers Collectors Edition]

    Dear Square Enix team, I've really enjoyed seeing the Paris Fan Fastivals Key Note and then Yoshida dropped a word which let my Lala ears tingle -...

    Started by SayoTharonel‎, 02-17-2019 07:01 PM
    • Replies: 38
    • Views: 16,118
    06-09-2019, 02:32 PM Go to last post
  15. Moogle Treasure Trove grind

    I can't be the only one thinking this event is a bit overtuned in terms of rewards/cost? From the 30th May till 27th June (assuming the server go...

    Started by BunnyChain‎, 05-25-2019 12:12 AM
    event, grind, moogle treasure trove, wtf
    • Replies: 77
    • Views: 21,744
    06-09-2019, 02:11 PM Go to last post
  16. Can we get Sabotender Glamour for gear?

    WE have the Sabotender weapon glamour and the emote for it so far, but I would also like a Sabotender gear glamour to happen as well. Then I could...

    Started by EorzeaHero69‎, 06-09-2019 10:39 AM
    gear, glamour, sabotender
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,620
    06-09-2019, 11:53 AM Go to last post
  17. do something about the bots......

    ・Participation in RMT/prohibited activities  ・Accounts terminated: 6,323  ・Accounts temporarily suspended: 13 ・Botting activity (Using any number...

    Started by Jentaru‎, 06-08-2019 08:39 AM
    bot-driven farming
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,291
    06-09-2019, 11:43 AM Go to last post
  18. Koji Fox's Birthday Project (FFXIV Community)

    The FFXIV community project for Koji's birthday is now open! Check out our website for all the information on how to join in! Deadline is close...

    Started by Kuutamo‎, 06-07-2019 08:14 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,469
    06-09-2019, 07:04 AM Go to last post
  19. A few changes I'd like to see in Shadowbringers and beyond...

    Hey there, for quite some time now I noticed some small things bugging me. I wouldn't go so far to call them issues but in terms on convinience it...

    Started by SayoTharonel‎, 06-04-2019 07:01 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 2,014
    06-09-2019, 01:47 AM Go to last post
  20. LB1 and 2

    Do you think it's time jobs got their own unique animation for LB1 and 2? Just seems weird for DNC to pull out guns to shoot a mob with for it's LB1...

    Started by Burningskull‎, 06-09-2019 12:45 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,689
    06-09-2019, 01:40 AM Go to last post

Page 1120 of 3598 FirstFirst ... 120 620 1020 1070 1110 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1130 1170 1220 1620 2120 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread