Page 1025 of 3597 FirstFirst ... 25 525 925 975 1015 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1035 1075 1125 1525 2025 ... LastLast
Threads 20481 to 20500 of 71938

Forum Top: General Discussion

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Fan Festival 2026 in Berlin: Community Caption Contest

    SUBMIT A CATCHY CAPTION AND SEE IT POSTED ON THE OFFICIAL ACCOUNTS We are hosting a caption contest as part of the Community Team Spotlight panel...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 07-13-2026 06:18 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,141
    07-24-2026, 06:46 AM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Rules for The Unending Journey & The Wolves' Den - The FFXIV EU Streams

    Watch the Community Team's live shows THE UNENDING JOURNEY & THE WOLVES' DEN for a chance to win amazing prizes during the stream! ...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 09-05-2024 08:26 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 13,733
    09-06-2024, 12:15 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: General Discussion!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to discuss various topics on FINAL FANTASY XIV with other players. Please take time to read the following...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:57 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 79,117
    08-21-2013, 02:57 PM Go to last post
  4. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums!

    Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums! These forums are a venue for players of FINAL FANTASY XIV to communicate with each other and...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:53 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 55,186
    08-21-2013, 02:56 PM Go to last post
  1. PVP exclusive mounts rewards are unfair to non pvp players

    Hello, So right now some cool mounts like "Goten" are only obtainable through grinding 10+ hours of pvp in ff14. How unfair is that to non pvp...

    Started by Neutro‎, 09-28-2019 01:46 PM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 137
    • Views: 35,028
    10-03-2019, 04:43 PM Go to last post
  2. This is not acceptable tech support

    Hello I hope you are having a good day. I am currently not satisfied with the tech support I've been having with FFXIV as I've been haing issues...

    Started by Darkneolink‎, 10-03-2019 01:05 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,532
    10-03-2019, 01:05 PM Go to last post
  3. legend of the not so hidden mine

    this is a level 75 MSQ that i cannot beat. i run the maze with no problem but when i get to the fight i die. all u tube show a normal fight with my...

    Started by alanwege‎, 10-03-2019 06:24 AM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,410
    10-03-2019, 08:27 AM Go to last post
  4. If you are going to do a Live Letter

    Then provide translation. This live letter was an atrocity for a lot of people, and while they provided a little bit of english on the screen, we...

    Started by Greyhawk‎, 09-15-2019 01:21 PM
    • Replies: 235
    • Views: 49,855
    10-03-2019, 05:05 AM Go to last post
  5. So it's almost 5.1, why can't tanks keep tank stance when sync'd?

    All tanks get their tank stance at level 10. The lowest level party instance is at level 10. I've seen other people forget their stance when going...

    Started by Bacent‎, 10-01-2019 03:39 PM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 5,953
    10-03-2019, 03:41 AM Go to last post
  6. Something I think is kind of cool.

    First I want to make it very clear that I love the FFXIV soundtrack, and I'd never want to replace it with anything else. But I noticed while playing...

    Started by Acesfool‎, 08-30-2019 01:28 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 1,977
    10-03-2019, 03:14 AM Go to last post
  7. A Question for Dancers...

    Not sure if this has been asked or discussed in here before but, I'm curious: Why do a lot of you put your dance on the tank and not the other dps?...

    Started by Skolarr‎, 10-02-2019 06:07 AM
    dancer
    • Replies: 26
    • Views: 6,475
    10-02-2019, 10:53 PM Go to last post
  8. Some thoughts on Level Sync and Abilities

    Going forward with the game moving on to more expansions, it feels like there needs to be changes made to how classes work when level synced, as the...

    Started by Colt47‎, 09-30-2019 12:27 AM
    game suggestions
    • Replies: 36
    • Views: 9,188
    10-02-2019, 09:52 PM Go to last post
  9. Can you add a sound effect when cutscene ends in msq

    I don't mind running them but I do browse my phone whilst waiting and feel guilty if I miss the party carrying on. A simple sound effect would get...

    Started by Aivi_lo‎, 10-02-2019 12:09 AM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 4,659
    10-02-2019, 08:57 PM Go to last post
  10. Fenrir Mount (Moogle Event)

    Hey my fellow Allies! With the Moogle Event coming up and it has the MGP Card (50k MGP) I'm determined to finally get Fenrir. I'm posting this as I...

    Started by Moonstar‎, 09-28-2019 12:19 AM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 7,176
    10-02-2019, 07:49 PM Go to last post
  11. Feedback on Moogle Treasure Trove Event

    As much as the first event felt nice, I'm actually appalled they didn't think ahead of time that we'd like to do the same crappy grind all over...

    Started by HyperiusUltima‎, 10-01-2019 02:54 AM
    • Replies: 22
    • Views: 7,015
    10-02-2019, 04:29 PM Go to last post
  12. Where am I supposed to show off and see new mounts now?

    As far as I remember, the best towns for showing off mounts were: ARR: Mor Dhona HW: Idylshire SB: Rhalgar's Reach SHB: .... ? It always used to...

    Started by fumofu‎, 09-18-2019 05:05 AM
    2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 66
    • Views: 17,805
    10-02-2019, 03:48 PM Go to last post
  13. Unique Limit Break 1 and 2 for each job.

    I could have just imagined this but wasn't there a mention of each job getting their own unique versions of Limit Break 1 and 2 at some point in...

    Started by Tanama‎, 09-30-2019 12:11 AM
    lb, limit break
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 5,159
    10-02-2019, 02:05 PM Go to last post
  14. Haunted House on Midgardsormr!

    Midgardsormr, The Goblet - Ward 1, Plot 5 Throughout October, my FC is hosting a spooky haunted house that's sure to delight adventurers of all...

    Started by Catilyn-Aideen‎, 10-02-2019 10:03 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,346
    10-02-2019, 10:03 AM Go to last post
  15. do you think this Wall to Wall pulling (in roulettes)is hurting the healer population

    I bring this up as a healer and a tank. I will never say I am the best player and for a matter of fact i do not do savage content because i don't...

    Started by Vulcann‎, 09-28-2019 07:15 AM
    • Replies: 130
    • Views: 30,614
    10-02-2019, 04:19 AM Go to last post
  16. Is there much/any graphical difference in dx9 and dx11?

    So AMD put out a new driver with image sharpening, which is pretty fantastic by the way, but it only supports dx9 and dx12. I know you can use dx9...

    Started by OhnoozeMyToes‎, 10-02-2019 01:12 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,523
    10-02-2019, 03:26 AM Go to last post
  17. Mog Station error during purchase - payments pending

    I tried to make a purchase on Mog Station last night but after the "processing credit card payment" screen it kicked me out to the login screen, and...

    Started by Iscah‎, 09-30-2019 09:59 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 8,462
    10-02-2019, 02:27 AM Go to last post
  18. What is crossbow type that you want to see in this game?

    Let's talk about future,future expansion. The next possible physical ranged DPS should use crossbow as their weapon before they make new type of...

    Started by Kemonologist‎, 12-15-2015 02:42 PM
    crossbow, job idea
    • Replies: 38
    • Views: 10,260
    10-01-2019, 11:57 PM Go to last post
  19. Please add a mogstation tab to the armoire

    I'd like to store my stuff somewhere, and also have it all listed together in sets. Until you fix the glam/inventory system properly (glamour log...

    Started by Aivi_lo‎, 09-30-2019 11:05 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,108
    10-01-2019, 08:37 PM Go to last post
  20. Normal raid weapons

    Little idea about mixing up rewards. What if weapons were included in the normal mode raid rewards? Rather than tokens for the tomestone weapon,...

    Started by Rufalus‎, 09-29-2019 12:41 PM
    rewards, weapon
    • Replies: 26
    • Views: 9,306
    10-01-2019, 07:26 PM Go to last post

Page 1025 of 3597 FirstFirst ... 25 525 925 975 1015 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1035 1075 1125 1525 2025 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread