Page 88 of 408 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 188 ... LastLast
Threads 1741 to 1760 of 8156

Forum Top: DPS Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: DPS Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on DPS roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:53 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 36,621
    08-22-2013, 07:53 PM Go to last post
  1. Ninja - Feedback & Suggestions

    I've fallen in love with Ninja all over again since I stopped playing DPS back in the ARR days. However, I have a few suggestions and feedback...

    Started by Luciphear‎, 12-20-2021 11:13 PM
    feedback, improvements, ninja, suggestions
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,695
    12-21-2021, 02:58 AM Go to last post
  2. Monk Removed Brotherhood Buff Crit

    I'm very mad about removed Brotherhood's buff Crit everyone, because they said to me, they don't want Monk anymore because it's no buff crit anymore,...

    Started by ArchangelSavior‎, 12-19-2021 02:59 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,061
    12-20-2021, 12:41 PM Go to last post
  3. Thoughts of Samurai Changes

    So, I've finally gotten to see some of the changes coming to Samurai and wanted to share my thoughts. First, the removal of Seigan and Merciful...

    Started by Ryaz‎, 10-13-2021 10:46 PM
    13 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 13
    3 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 126
    • Views: 38,861
    12-20-2021, 06:38 AM Go to last post
  4. Howling Fist is pretty cool. Make it a Blitz skill?

    I was synced down to be able to see this skill for the first time today, and I love it! Feels good to use, super hero entrance type animation, great...

    Started by Gemina‎, 12-18-2021 04:32 PM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,426
    12-19-2021, 02:41 PM Go to last post
  5. BLM and Scathe and Blizzard

    It's a nit-picky thing, but I hate that we still have Scathe and Blizzard rotting on our hotbars (and Blizzard you do want to keep on your hotbar in...

    Started by waterboytkd‎, 12-14-2021 02:04 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 22
    • Views: 9,676
    12-19-2021, 11:34 AM Go to last post
  6. Current Dragoon ,Between monk ,ninja , samurai which one should I go For

    Guys who have played them for EW can you rate rotation difficulty (action per minutes) out of 10 , I need as few buttons as possible. Dps...

    Started by jadeblade‎, 12-19-2021 05:51 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,362
    12-19-2021, 05:51 AM Go to last post
  7. BRD or Mch easier to 90 ?

    Which more forgiving from 65-80+ n easiest to play n straightfoward ?

    Started by Drakeos‎, 12-17-2021 02:25 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,141
    12-18-2021, 12:16 AM Go to last post
  8. Monk mains pls respond

    So I'm trying out monk and in PotD (Really enjoy it though I do wish they didn't remove positionals because it takes away some level of skill and job...

    Started by Asta_Umbra‎, 12-17-2021 04:59 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,004
    12-17-2021, 05:27 PM Go to last post
  9. Let's Talk Positionals

    Since Endwalker, and Monk's loss of two-thirds of its positionals, there's been a fair bit more talk about positionals. My issue there, however, has...

    Started by Shurrikhan‎, 12-17-2021 06:39 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,207
    12-17-2021, 04:25 PM Go to last post
  10. So how is Reaper in Potd ?

    Title... :confused:

    Started by Zordrage‎, 12-15-2021 06:09 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 5,572
    12-17-2021, 04:19 PM Go to last post
  11. Summoners already getting blacklisted from groups

    It's already begun. I have seen multiple groups advertising no summoners on the current ex trials or just outright kicking them when they join due to...

    Started by UwuCat‎, 12-13-2021 08:15 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 38
    • Views: 22,924
    12-17-2021, 09:22 AM Go to last post
  12. Inequality when syncing down

    Hello, I'd like to draw attention to the order in which different jobs learn important actions that improve how they feel and perform in groups. ...

    Started by AndrewBranford‎, 12-15-2021 04:29 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,630
    12-16-2021, 08:31 AM Go to last post
  13. Summoner's "Summon Ifrit II" and "Summon Titan II" animation blocks your view

    The animation for "Summon Ifrit II" and "Summon Titan II" are so bright that I can no longer see the boss mechanic properly. Both aoe indicators on...

    Started by Mahoushoujou‎, 12-11-2021 03:49 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 5,562
    12-16-2021, 03:59 AM Go to last post
  14. Monk Demolish skill debuff

    Hello everyone. Just curious how much damage are we losing if we renew demolish at the same time as twin snakes instead of reapplying it every other...

    Started by Garet‎, 12-15-2021 02:57 PM
    demolish, monk
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,697
    12-15-2021, 04:30 PM Go to last post
  15. Request to add the Demi Summons as egi glamour...

    Setting them to medium or small makes them perfect for glamouring Carbuncle. I hope there are plans to implement this. At least for Bahamut and...

    Started by MagiusNecros‎, 12-15-2021 06:28 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,334
    12-15-2021, 06:41 AM Go to last post
  16. Ninja: I have genuine questions to the Dev team

    With all due respect to Yoshi-P and all the FFXIV dev. team, I have to say this: You messed up my main job so bad, that I had to swap to a new...

    Started by Craftymind‎, 12-11-2021 07:08 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    boring, endwalker, job change, nerfs, ninja 6.0
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 7,395
    12-15-2021, 02:25 AM Go to last post
  17. Monk PERFECT BALANCE

    ok hear me out. what if.................. they remove form shift, and just make perfect balance a button with no stacks and no cd. think about it.

    Started by Arisme‎, 12-14-2021 04:26 PM
    monk, perfect balance, phantom
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,472
    12-14-2021, 10:59 PM Go to last post
  18. 6.0 Ninja Constructive Criticism and Feedback

    Intro and Perspective I've played ninja since 2.55 and have mained it all throughout HW, SB, and ShB. I am by no means a high end player, I have...

    Started by Xenon_S‎, 12-10-2021 10:41 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 4,443
    12-14-2021, 09:55 PM Go to last post
  19. Ninja Main Angry

    This stupid new Nin trait Adept Assiassan is broken get rid of it. I like my assainate thank you very much. It was unique and intresting. That trait...

    Started by Crimson1345‎, 12-08-2021 03:44 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 10,668
    12-14-2021, 03:26 PM Go to last post
  20. Endwalker Monks: The good, the bad, and the ugly Pt. 1

    Hi everyone, this is my very first post on the forums so I'm going to start off by giving context about myself as a player and then jump into the...

    Started by Ghroel‎, 12-13-2021 05:48 PM
    dps jobs, endwalker, masterful blitz, melee dps, monks 1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 4,613
    12-14-2021, 02:21 PM Go to last post

Page 88 of 408 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 188 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread