Page 79 of 408 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 179 ... LastLast
Threads 1561 to 1580 of 8155

Forum Top: DPS Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: DPS Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on DPS roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:53 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 36,621
    08-22-2013, 07:53 PM Go to last post
  1. Basic rotation for new RDM lvl 30?

    Trying to find an updated video that is quick and to the point but no luck-- can anyone just summarize the basic newbie RDM opener/rotation so I can...

    Started by Ivven‎, 02-13-2022 04:17 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 4,330
    02-17-2022, 01:18 PM Go to last post
  2. Caster balance - Progression jobs vs speed

    Why is it acceptable that casters are divided into “progression” and “post-progression” jobs? Caster is the only role that deals with this....

    Started by Sequora‎, 02-12-2022 01:44 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 36
    • Views: 10,234
    02-17-2022, 10:48 AM Go to last post
  3. Proposed [6.0] RDM Actions

    Hi all, Giro Iatari here! I’ve seen a couple of threads on the official forums and the FFXIV Subreddit regarding the speculation of skills that...

    Started by GiroIatari‎, 06-11-2020 10:23 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 6,982
    02-16-2022, 08:28 AM Go to last post
  4. Black Mage stat priority

    I'm just wondering what are the recommended stats to aim for? Currently I have just melded Crit and Det as much as possible with basically no...

    Started by DarkDredgen‎, 02-15-2022 06:31 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 12,227
    02-15-2022, 10:49 PM Go to last post
  5. Analysis and ideas for Machinist

    Hello, I've been wanting to post a tread like this for a while and well here it is. This is small analysis and ideas on how to improve machinist’s...

    Started by Malpercios‎, 02-10-2022 07:32 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    machinist, mch
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 5,127
    02-14-2022, 05:55 PM Go to last post
  6. Classes (jobs) that I am missing.

    Hey The order is not meant to show any preference, or to be seen as a measure of priority. It is arbitrary. 1. A servant class, where the...

    Started by localman‎, 02-12-2022 07:30 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 1,609
    02-14-2022, 05:19 AM Go to last post
  7. Should Summoner's Elemental Mastery Trait (lvl 86) be moved to lower levels?

    Hi everyone, I ask this question because whenever I'm synced to lower levels, I feel that Summoner's summons lack distinction. For example,...

    Started by Mae_Proet‎, 01-28-2022 07:39 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 29
    • Views: 7,695
    02-14-2022, 04:05 AM Go to last post
  8. Machinist's Chainsaw = fail :(

    I was so looking forward to Lv. 90 skill Chainsaw. I thought we were getting an attack like Flamethrower with its long animation duration. But it is...

    Started by Antoine_Lenheim‎, 01-08-2022 08:32 PM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    • Replies: 60
    • Views: 22,770
    02-13-2022, 01:44 PM Go to last post
  9. Job Balancing 6.08 (still needs work)

    Right now I feel if you do not play Reaper you aren't doing decent damage in comparison. Ranged makes sense to do a little less damage since you have...

    Started by Xander_Diabolos‎, 01-28-2022 08:14 AM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 42
    • Views: 13,366
    02-13-2022, 02:15 AM Go to last post
  10. New Sidewinder

    I can understand Bard songs no longer being tied to DoTs anymore due to issues with downtime mechanics and that it just makes more sense,...

    Started by Iedarus‎, 02-12-2022 04:22 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,832
    02-12-2022, 02:41 PM Go to last post
  11. Job Suggestions

    I love RDM. It was my MSQ job through ShB and EW and I love it’s style, ease of access, and weapon choice. I hope next expansion they get...

    Started by Marxel‎, 02-10-2022 05:49 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 2,600
    02-12-2022, 02:35 AM Go to last post
  12. The Red Mage could be more fun, my incentives for it

    The job of the Red Mage is basically a great idea, but not well implemented in the gameplay. For me, it clearly lacks more reference to a lively...

    Started by localman‎, 02-09-2022 08:58 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 7,260
    02-11-2022, 09:36 AM Go to last post
  13. Praise for RDM design

    I've been playing RDM since release, I have to say who ever came up with idea for Resolution & Magick Barrier is a genius! i love them! i love...

    Started by Hesitate89‎, 01-18-2022 01:18 AM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 42
    • Views: 14,519
    02-11-2022, 06:49 AM Go to last post
  14. Machinist needs help.

    I got a couple of questions and let me know if that's too crazy. What would happen if Hypercharge got one additional second to it? I don't think...

    Started by ReiganCross‎, 07-09-2021 04:17 AM
    33 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 33
    machinist 3 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 327
    • Views: 92,035
    02-10-2022, 01:53 PM Go to last post
  15. Fan Job Design: Beastmaster

    Hey all, I'm a games designer who likes to come up with jobs for XIV for some design practice. Been working on this recently with a friend of mine,...

    Started by Isilud‎, 02-09-2022 04:20 AM
    beastmaster, fan design, job, job design
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,829
    02-10-2022, 04:34 AM Go to last post
  16. Summoner - Why the new "buffs" are not working

    I'll be completely honest, I knew the only thing Summoner was going to get were minor potency buffs. Because most complains on the forums have been;...

    Started by Aikaal‎, 01-26-2022 12:30 AM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 40
    • Views: 15,905
    02-09-2022, 09:59 AM Go to last post
  17. Beastmaster: Can it work?

    Beastmaster: Potential of how the job could work We all have that one job that we think could be interesting in FFXIV, and for the most part the...

    Started by Ranek‎, 02-02-2022 04:14 AM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 44
    • Views: 34,647
    02-09-2022, 04:10 AM Go to last post
  18. Phantom Rush buffed

    Phantom Rush buffed 15%? Does this mean it's a DPS loss to do double solar opener now? Anyone crunched the numbers?

    Started by Sqwall‎, 01-26-2022 12:24 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 6,816
    02-08-2022, 07:21 AM Go to last post
  19. Summoner - Level 90 Carbuncle Options

    …This would probably be low on the priority list for developers, but I read some messages about the big primal summons available at level 90 sadly...

    Started by MellowMink‎, 01-29-2022 02:10 PM
    carbuncles, glamour, options, summoner, summons
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 3,981
    02-06-2022, 05:46 AM Go to last post
  20. Ideas for improving Bard

    This is primarily written for Bard, but addresses what I see as greater issues with the ranged DPS role as a whole, including some adjustments to the...

    Started by Phia‎, 01-30-2022 10:01 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,541
    02-04-2022, 04:48 PM Go to last post

Page 79 of 408 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 179 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread