Page 78 of 408 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 178 ... LastLast
Threads 1541 to 1560 of 8155

Forum Top: DPS Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: DPS Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on DPS roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:53 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 36,621
    08-22-2013, 07:53 PM Go to last post
  1. How to Rework Mechanist

    its no mystery that mechanist as a class feels good but lacks any possible growth. it is in dire need of another rework. after maining the class...

    Started by Drayven‎, 02-28-2022 07:52 AM
    mechanist rework
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,710
    03-15-2022, 12:14 PM Go to last post
  2. Why Does Summoners Gear Always look bad!!!

    I am really sadden by the lack of effort that is put in to the design of Summoners Gear. It always looks ugly and just plan trash. Compered to all...

    Started by Blackcanary‎, 12-10-2021 03:20 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 33
    • Views: 13,799
    03-15-2022, 10:07 AM Go to last post
  3. Mystic Knight (Magi) A potential new job and how it could work

    Mystic Knight (Magi): A potential Job If we examine the world of FFXIV we are able to see just how much effort the team has put into developing...

    Started by Ranek‎, 02-02-2022 07:29 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 34
    • Views: 9,368
    03-14-2022, 03:52 PM Go to last post
  4. Deep Discussion about - bard - is awful

    when am writing this post. i want you understand not insulting you or your playstyle. but you should know. personally playing your job.. it kinda...

    Started by VictoriaLuv‎, 10-05-2021 07:41 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,406
    03-13-2022, 02:07 AM Go to last post
  5. Demi GCD latency issues

    I was wondering if there was any way to make the gcd recast for the first gcd after a demi is summoned to 2 seconds rather then the basic 2.5 seconds...

    Started by VerumNaos‎, 03-11-2022 01:38 AM
    summoner gcd
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,453
    03-11-2022, 05:25 AM Go to last post
  6. Samurai weaponskill/ability Higabana vs Kaeshi:Higabana

    As a play Samurai there something that irks me. When using you ability to upgrade your samurai attack, it seems to me Higabana gets short end of...

    Started by Covenant‎, 03-09-2022 10:41 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 2,881
    03-09-2022, 12:00 PM Go to last post
  7. Seeking Melee/DPS advice

    Hello everyone, Hope your weekend is going by, Lately I have been undecisive which melee class is the most simplest than rest. I keep...

    Started by Vencio‎, 03-06-2022 10:15 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 5,365
    03-08-2022, 01:00 PM Go to last post
  8. Would MCH be in a better position with offensive utility?

    Disclaimer: Yes, I play MCH mainly so I'm sure my bias has taken root in my post and suggestion. Feel free to curb my boomstick enthusiasm as needed...

    Started by Ryuden‎, 02-28-2022 06:00 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    balance suggestion, machinist, mch, mch buff please, utility
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 3,705
    03-04-2022, 08:32 PM Go to last post
  9. Is ranged support dps needed as a job type anymore?

    Right I personally don't think so a least not from a dps standpoint. Whit the way square makes raid bosses these days. They are being made to be...

    Started by RaZz0r‎, 02-07-2022 09:00 AM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 56
    • Views: 18,649
    03-02-2022, 12:06 AM Go to last post
  10. Physical Damage Jobs - Themes

    I thought i'd post as I have always thought this but never really bothered to think why, or communicate why I thought what I thought. All of the...

    Started by Bunstonious‎, 02-22-2022 02:12 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 5,269
    02-28-2022, 01:38 AM Go to last post
  11. Is Everyone Playing BLM wrong?

    So I am told over and over that I am doing things wrong as Black Mage, but based on my understanding on how things work my way actually works better....

    Started by Xander_Diabolos‎, 02-15-2022 10:49 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    astral fire refreshing, black mage, rotation
    • Replies: 39
    • Views: 32,476
    02-27-2022, 10:16 AM Go to last post
  12. what's your thought on the new monk dk spam rotation ?

    so i was looking for some reaper guide and ended up on a main mnk channel. And.... W T F is this ? ...

    Started by Alzinor‎, 02-16-2022 12:05 PM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 5,661
    02-26-2022, 12:45 AM Go to last post
  13. New Job Idea - Tamer

    I've recently been thinking about a potential new Job for future expansions of Final Fantasy XIV. One idea I came up with was a class where a player...

    Started by Devante_J‎, 02-23-2022 01:00 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,562
    02-24-2022, 10:53 PM Go to last post
  14. Wait....where are the Ninjas?

    Not a troll thread, but I just realized I haven't actually seen a single Ninja in any of the dungeons I've run in Endwalker. Now, that could be...

    Started by Ranek‎, 02-04-2022 04:12 AM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    • Replies: 60
    • Views: 18,481
    02-24-2022, 01:50 AM Go to last post
  15. A DRG feedback post and thread for Endwalker

    The purpose of this post is to provide feedback on the current state of DRG in Endwalker and to open the way for a thread of discussion on the...

    Started by Aco505‎, 02-06-2022 08:48 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    animation lock, developer suggestions, drg, endwalker, feedback
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 4,029
    02-23-2022, 07:30 AM Go to last post
  16. Ninja's Ninki Generation Problem Leading to Very Awkward Play Feel

    I should preface this by saying that Ninja as of patch 6.08 is fine damage wise. This is not meant to be a post about damage output, my focus is...

    Started by Xenon_S‎, 02-20-2022 03:18 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 4,987
    02-23-2022, 07:08 AM Go to last post
  17. REAPER - HELP THE CONTROLLER PLAYERS!!

    a little late to the party, but I've been enjoying the class so far. however, as I'm just hitting 90, my crossbars are getting crowded!! a simple...

    Started by mmm12amen‎, 02-19-2022 11:18 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,318
    02-19-2022, 10:52 PM Go to last post
  18. What's with SE and balancing

    I feel like after Stormblood, SE just somehow forgot how to balance jobs and started to use pointless excuses to justify the weaknesses of certain...

    Started by Lunaru_F‎, 02-14-2022 08:51 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 28
    • Views: 9,241
    02-18-2022, 11:54 PM Go to last post
  19. Black Mage

    First off... Just got 82 black mage (not rushing it to 90 SUPER fast). Already I feel they need to tone it down a bit. Enhanced Enochian III =...

    Started by Xander_Diabolos‎, 02-11-2022 10:13 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    black mage, black mage dps 1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 25
    • Views: 13,679
    02-18-2022, 09:28 AM Go to last post
  20. Question regarding Black Mage in regards to maximizing Firestarter

    Assuming I have the instant casts available, is it better to spend Firestarter in Astral Fire phase or to execute a double transpose rotation that...

    Started by Atmaweapon510‎, 02-18-2022 07:01 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,350
    02-18-2022, 08:40 AM Go to last post

Page 78 of 408 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 178 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread