Page 65 of 408 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 ... LastLast
Threads 1281 to 1300 of 8156

Forum Top: DPS Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: DPS Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on DPS roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:53 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 36,621
    08-22-2013, 07:53 PM Go to last post
  1. Hot Take Inside: Remove raidwide buffs (2m) to explore new job design

    (PART 1: Job Definitions) The raidbuff window is probably the most restrictive element in this game. Even though jobs can build and burst at...

    Started by RaevusAstra‎, 05-07-2022 01:13 AM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    buffs, burst, job design, raidbuffs, support
    • Replies: 48
    • Views: 13,976
    05-16-2022, 12:33 PM Go to last post
  2. 6.2 Dragoon potential changes/assessment of current (6.11)

    As of 6.11, dragoon is in a really good place with possibly the most satisfying and coherent dps rotation at both level 90 and whilst leveling. The...

    Started by fulminating‎, 05-08-2022 07:14 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    dragoon
    • Replies: 27
    • Views: 7,359
    05-15-2022, 05:40 AM Go to last post
  3. Bard is a great ARCHER job, BUT...

    Like the title suggests, Bard is a great archer/ranger job which I find quite engaging. The dot-proc gameplay is fun. The only thing I wish it had...

    Started by Baleandor‎, 05-13-2022 10:08 PM
    archer, bard, rework
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,628
    05-15-2022, 12:23 AM Go to last post
  4. Yoshi-P acknowledges "many mistakes" were made in 6.1

    Today SE made a post about third party add-on tools (https://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/68f4c4d3bdea34f732ee8db3425122b8b8d6ec3b)...

    Started by KurenXIV‎, 05-10-2022 06:37 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 6,457
    05-14-2022, 07:53 AM Go to last post
  5. Consolidate Dancer's Newest Skills

    Hopefully I am not the only DNC who has thought this. But, I do find it just a little strange that given all of the piggy-backing skills we have seen...

    Started by BacheeLychee‎, 05-06-2022 05:23 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 3,465
    05-13-2022, 10:55 PM Go to last post
  6. To The Devs, When Are Jobs Complete? Concerns About Frequency Of Job Changes.

    I have one question that I would like to know the answer to, as it has been on my mind recently. When are jobs actually considered "complete"? ...

    Started by Elena_Farron‎, 05-05-2022 09:16 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    adjustments, developer. question, live letter, patch notes
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 6,114
    05-13-2022, 09:47 PM Go to last post
  7. My long-standing gripes with MCH and physical ranged in general

    It's been a VERY tiring and unrewarding experience playing MCH. Not because of kit design, honestly MCH’s kit is one of the better designed kits in...

    Started by iiTzSeb‎, 05-11-2022 12:40 AM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    buff machinist, machinist, mch 1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 56
    • Views: 11,016
    05-13-2022, 04:44 PM Go to last post
  8. Samurai update

    Still doodoo water. That is all.

    Started by WorldPeacElbow‎, 05-12-2022 09:35 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    #bringbackkaiten
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 2,367
    05-12-2022, 10:27 PM Go to last post
  9. How would it feel if instead of kaiten, shinten was gone?

    just curious. i am on the boat that both these skills are important to sam kenki gauge. but i do wonder not only how the job feels but how the...

    Started by Ralt21‎, 05-09-2022 09:54 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 25
    • Views: 4,573
    05-12-2022, 07:59 AM Go to last post
  10. Ninja QoL Raiju Ready

    Let me preface with: I'm a NIN casual. I prefer to play melee dps classes, but NIN isn't my main one. So, NIN mains, if this idea is stupid, shoot it...

    Started by waterboytkd‎, 04-24-2022 04:55 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 6,982
    05-12-2022, 06:29 AM Go to last post
  11. Thanks for the adventure, and may SAM rest in peace

    Hey everyone It's not another post to complain. I just feel I needed to write this. I really enjoyed (and still do) FFXIV, it's definitly one...

    Started by neymo‎, 05-08-2022 11:19 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    samurai 6.1 1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 3,348
    05-12-2022, 04:20 AM Go to last post
  12. Samurai Update

    It still sucks That is all

    Started by Kaseladen‎, 05-11-2022 08:43 AM
    samurai, samurai 6.1
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,711
    05-11-2022, 02:59 PM Go to last post
  13. Quick Summoner Question

    Hello, So the new summoner. It has two primary single target and two primary AoE buttons. One set for normal use, and one set for the three summons....

    Started by Sealish‎, 05-10-2022 07:20 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,185
    05-10-2022, 08:11 PM Go to last post
  14. Why people still seem to be disagreeing about SAM/Kaiten

    Since the 6.1 SAM change I've hardly touched it, and every once in a while I bring myself to play it in endgame content to try and give it another...

    Started by Yenrz‎, 05-09-2022 01:53 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 5,381
    05-10-2022, 11:55 AM Go to last post
  15. Black Mage game play

    Love my Red Mage but since its Level 90 now am looking for something else to play. Black mage looks interesting BUT it does not appear to have self...

    Started by Kenyon‎, 05-10-2022 09:53 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,575
    05-10-2022, 10:29 AM Go to last post
  16. Solution for SAM crit fluctuation in case SE want to spin more BS

    Just normalise the damage and have no crit. Yes, I know this might've costed you a brain cell or two, god forbid. Say 50% crit damage @ 20% rate =...

    Started by SleeeeeeepySleeeeeeep‎, 05-06-2022 02:16 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 27
    • Views: 4,163
    05-09-2022, 10:19 AM Go to last post
  17. I want my Automaton Queen to be 2B.

    I love the Neir raids. I love the Neir glamour. I love the Neir pod mount - it's actually something I've wanted since I first did the Neir...

    Started by cjbeagle‎, 05-06-2022 05:10 PM
    2b, automaton queen, machinist, neir
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,629
    05-08-2022, 08:34 AM Go to last post
  18. Trick Attack

    Please don't delete Trick Attack :( I currently main SMN on my Aether character, Bard on my Materia character. Both jobs feel much better to play...

    Started by AlunKha‎, 04-03-2022 09:37 AM
    22 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 22
    1min, buff, nin, trick, window 2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 215
    • Views: 40,023
    05-07-2022, 11:29 PM Go to last post
  19. So how long till Kenki gets removed?

    Back in Stormblood we had an issue SE did not like, that being SAM was designed around landing these great big Iajutsu hits and instead people were...

    Started by TankHunter678‎, 05-06-2022 11:25 PM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,351
    05-07-2022, 06:27 AM Go to last post
  20. Why SE gave SAM's skills to RPR and just made them superior?!?

    I was very excited to play RPR when EW came out. And kinda surprised that its skill sets resemble some of SAM's. Both jobs have movement skills...

    Started by lilmoon‎, 05-06-2022 05:32 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    rpr, sam
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 4,503
    05-07-2022, 04:04 AM Go to last post

Page 65 of 408 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread