Page 64 of 408 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 ... LastLast
Threads 1261 to 1280 of 8155

Forum Top: DPS Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: DPS Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on DPS roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:53 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 36,621
    08-22-2013, 07:53 PM Go to last post
  1. People misunderstanding of MCH and what it actually needs

    Considering of how many people these days posting on the forum and Balance discord about how "useless" MCH is, I feel like there's some clarification...

    Started by Reylap‎, 05-24-2022 05:15 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    mch, problem
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 5,142
    05-26-2022, 07:47 AM Go to last post
  2. SAM players are quitting

    Since the 6.1 changes, I know a few SAM players who used to play with me leave the game due to the feel of the job diminish over time, with Kaiten...

    Started by DreadfullyAwful‎, 05-07-2022 08:41 AM
    24 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 24
    #bringbackkaiten, bad game design, kaiten, samurai
    • Replies: 238
    • Views: 45,527
    05-25-2022, 11:26 AM Go to last post
  3. Do NOT bring Kaiten back

    Just for crying out loud look at the repetitive posts that majority of these individuals are far resistant to go through the changes, I beg to...

    Started by Vencio‎, 05-16-2022 11:16 PM
    10 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 10
    you're not a sam main
    • Replies: 99
    • Views: 18,339
    05-25-2022, 09:43 AM Go to last post
  4. I Miss Kaiten

    I miss kaiten D:

    Started by TyrAtatoskr‎, 05-25-2022 07:50 AM
    #bringbackkaiten, #kaiten #hissatsu:kaiten
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,002
    05-25-2022, 07:50 AM Go to last post
  5. MCH Glitch or Crazy Mechanic?

    Hi, I am trying Machinist on a job skip and for some reason when I attack an enemy the only direction I can move is straight into them. This does...

    Started by winter_rose‎, 05-23-2022 04:08 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,254
    05-24-2022, 07:54 AM Go to last post
  6. Dragonsong ultimate, is machinist useless?

    Currently, only 4 out of 94 groups has cleared dragonsong ultimate with a machinist. How can people say the job is in a good state when it's not a...

    Started by Henji‎, 05-22-2022 03:13 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    dragonsong ultimate, machinist
    • Replies: 27
    • Views: 8,711
    05-24-2022, 06:00 AM Go to last post
  7. Please Revert Trick Attack.

    Hi, it's me again. It's been a while. DSR has released, and I've really enjoyed progging through it thus far. It'll be some time before I finish...

    Started by aloneatsea‎, 05-12-2022 09:02 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 4,900
    05-23-2022, 06:50 AM Go to last post
  8. MCH ping related issues

    Hello, with the newest post from the devs about the use of 3rd party tools, I would like to remind them that machinist has serious issues when...

    Started by Malpercios‎, 05-10-2022 03:44 AM
    machinist, machinist mch overheat, mch
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 3,740
    05-22-2022, 08:52 AM Go to last post
  9. LET ME GLAMOUR SUMMON II (Ifrit/Garuda/Titan at level 90) TO CARBUNCLES

    Why in the world was this allowed? You allow me to have them all the way to level 89 and suddenly I can’t at 90? I literally am fuming because I...

    Started by LauraAdalena‎, 01-20-2022 01:02 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    carbuncle, egi glamour, ruby carbuncle, ruby ifrit, summoner egi change
    • Replies: 24
    • Views: 13,411
    05-21-2022, 10:47 PM Go to last post
  10. Friend banned from forums and held under review

    A friend of mine has been banned indefinitely under suspicion of violating forum rules. It was said they'd receive an email, but no email was sent...

    Started by Leviosa‎, 04-25-2022 12:52 PM
    ban error, sam, samurai, samurai 6.1 1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,702
    05-21-2022, 01:30 AM Go to last post
  11. The Mug change, predictably, feels like garbage.

    Not gonna get into the details, it’s just bad. Guess I’m looking for another main to get shot with bad QoL in 6.2. How's Dragoon?

    Started by Grimoire-M‎, 04-15-2022 01:59 AM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    • Replies: 68
    • Views: 16,839
    05-20-2022, 07:09 PM Go to last post
  12. MCH Flamethrower

    Hey there, i just went to level 70 and got my flamethrower; isnt it like half a potency to weak to be even semi interesting ? spreadshot has 60 more...

    Started by AtsuGyaku‎, 05-20-2022 12:38 AM
    flamethrower, mch, please change
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 7,443
    05-20-2022, 10:33 AM Go to last post
  13. A Samurai thought experiment: What might a future Samurai look like at this rate?

    Let me be immediately clear: I am not personally advocating for any idea listed here. I do often make excited posts about changes that I'd...

    Started by Eorzean_username‎, 05-20-2022 06:36 AM
    #bringbackkaiten
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,262
    05-20-2022, 08:35 AM Go to last post
  14. Dragoon is a pretty complete Job. What could productively change in 6.20 (or beyond)?

    Other threads about 6.10 → 6.20+ Dragoon I tend to write detailed posts that don't fit well as basic replies to megathreads. But I want to link...

    Started by Eorzean_username‎, 05-14-2022 09:08 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 6,058
    05-20-2022, 06:35 AM Go to last post
  15. It's been 34 days since 6.1 and SAM still feels like garbage to play

    I let my formerly main job sit for 33 of those days and came back to it to see if maybe things felt better. You know, give it some time to kinda...

    Started by KurenXIV‎, 05-17-2022 04:44 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 33
    • Views: 6,665
    05-19-2022, 03:46 PM Go to last post
  16. 6.1 Ninja just doesn't feel good to play.

    It's been a few days, now. I've cleared the new extreme several times, done my Savage reclears, and quite frankly played a disgusting amount of PVP...

    Started by aloneatsea‎, 04-14-2022 06:41 PM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    6.1, ninja 2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 41
    • Views: 14,201
    05-18-2022, 11:26 PM Go to last post
  17. Fleeting Raiju Sound is AWEFUL!

    Never thought I would make a post about an in-game ability sound but here we are. I can not get over how bad the sound for Fleeting Raiju is. It...

    Started by Keshigomutsuri‎, 05-14-2022 07:17 PM
    ninja, raiju, sound issues
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 2,859
    05-18-2022, 11:24 PM Go to last post
  18. I need a new job

    My main so far has been SCH, but due to lack of need I haven't been playing it much. I need to find another job to keep my interest, and I'm open to...

    Started by Imora‎, 05-09-2022 04:17 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 2,427
    05-17-2022, 03:17 AM Go to last post
  19. Yet another SAM tweaks suggestion.

    I know, tons of threads already complaining about this stuff and kaiten all that, but I was thinking and had a few ideas come to my head that would...

    Started by Laphicet‎, 05-13-2022 05:39 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    samurai
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 2,891
    05-17-2022, 12:31 AM Go to last post
  20. Hot Take Inside: Remove raidwide buffs (2m) to explore new job design

    (PART 1: Job Definitions) The raidbuff window is probably the most restrictive element in this game. Even though jobs can build and burst at...

    Started by RaevusAstra‎, 05-07-2022 01:13 AM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    buffs, burst, job design, raidbuffs, support
    • Replies: 48
    • Views: 13,975
    05-16-2022, 12:33 PM Go to last post

Page 64 of 408 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread