Page 405 of 408 FirstFirst ... 305 355 395 403 404 405 406 407 ... LastLast
Threads 8081 to 8100 of 8155

Forum Top: DPS Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: DPS Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on DPS roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:53 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 36,621
    08-22-2013, 07:53 PM Go to last post
  1. Give me back Carbuncle!

    I just found out when I turn 45 my summon spell will then summon the Garuda Egi and this bums me out so much. As a former SMN in FFXI you really...

    Started by Ninja-Mage‎, 09-03-2013 05:22 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 2,724
    09-03-2013, 06:41 PM Go to last post
  2. Are black mages the current top dps class?

    With all their insanely high damage spells and procs, 500 damage fire and 800 fire 3, doesn't look like any class can come close.

    Started by savant07‎, 09-03-2013 06:33 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 8,393
    09-03-2013, 04:08 PM Go to last post
  3. MRD/WAR Mercy Stroke Potency too Weak?

    Would anyone else agree that Mercy Stroke should have a higher Potency than our other abilities seeing as it is an Execute skill only usable during...

    Started by Aaxus‎, 09-03-2013 03:56 PM
    mercy stroke
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,666
    09-03-2013, 03:58 PM Go to last post
  4. Still getting asked to heal dungeons as a summoner.

    I experience this several times on my server(Diabolos). I join a group for dungeon/guildhest and they expect me to heal the entire way. Its getting...

    Started by PirateKing‎, 09-02-2013 03:21 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    summoner healing
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 6,540
    09-03-2013, 01:21 PM Go to last post
  5. Arcanist/Scholar/Summoner pets

    Is it me or do pets literally scale solely from level? I been testing it out and damage is not different naked or fully geared. Why on earth are pets...

    Started by Scarzi‎, 09-03-2013 07:03 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,737
    09-03-2013, 11:13 AM Go to last post
  6. The UN (official) ARCH/BARD Feedback Thread

    This thread is to consolidate all feedback for Arch/Bard to include Combat (combat fixes) Animation cross class skills Armor gear/weapons...

    Started by Silvyaniss‎, 09-02-2013 11:30 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 10,067
    09-03-2013, 10:44 AM Go to last post
  7. BLM/THM LV36 but dont get skill freeze.

    BLM/THM LV36 but dont get skill freeze. or i Doing something wrong. :(

    Started by Teez‎, 09-03-2013 04:34 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,402
    09-03-2013, 09:23 AM Go to last post
  8. Tanking and you, a guide

    I know the title is a bit provocative, but this is an attempt to connect with DPS, so that you might understand what tanks are dealing with. The...

    Started by Steeled‎, 09-02-2013 03:58 PM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 4,550
    09-03-2013, 07:50 AM Go to last post
  9. Dragoon ability "Jump". Is it useful in combat.

    Except for pulling, is it worth using in the middle of combat? Seems like you still get hit during its animation, it doesnt shrug off hate/enmity and...

    Started by Joon143‎, 09-02-2013 04:01 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 5,263
    09-03-2013, 05:20 AM Go to last post
  10. Black Mage Job Quest Guide + Kitten people in swimsuits

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXQLK6s2FBs Very short and straightforward. But a pain to find out how! Hope this helps! As for the kitten...

    Started by AsheliaDalmasca‎, 09-03-2013 04:43 AM
    guide, helpful, kittens
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 2,454
    09-03-2013, 04:43 AM Go to last post
  11. BLM Class requirements

    ok im lost, is it archer or arcanist? I know THM is first but ive seen both, also what are the abilities that are good for BLM from archer? thanks

    Started by Ragecakes‎, 09-02-2013 04:04 AM
    blm, thm
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 4,171
    09-03-2013, 04:31 AM Go to last post
  12. Chocobo Companion for Monk

    Has anybody got experience with the Chocobo Companion for Monk? I'm a little torn between a Healer and Tank type. With the Tank type I reason that...

    Started by TorinNionel‎, 08-30-2013 04:59 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 4,522
    09-03-2013, 04:17 AM Go to last post
  13. How DRG and MNK Feel at 50

    I wanted to ask any high level DRG or MNK how the class flows/feels. I was a Fury warrior in WOW's vanilla era and that was the most fun I've had...

    Started by Untarr‎, 09-02-2013 12:01 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 7,693
    09-03-2013, 02:42 AM Go to last post
  14. Weaponskills and Auto attack

    I have a dilemma. My friend tells me that using a Weaponskill resets the auto-attack timer. But as far as I can see, my auto-attack still happens at...

    Started by Flodarien‎, 09-02-2013 10:33 PM
    auto-attack, damage, dps, time, weaponskills
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,538
    09-03-2013, 02:04 AM Go to last post
  15. What’s the Summoner playstyle? How to use skill at best DPS.

    Hello. I'm summoner. I think this class has less damage. I try use every skill to monsters but can't deal high DPS. I can deal DPS like a White...

    Started by Kurodoboy‎, 08-31-2013 03:35 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 9,089
    09-02-2013, 08:33 PM Go to last post
  16. BM Subclass?

    Ok so I've read someone post that the "official" subclass for BM went from PUG to archer, while others are saying it went to arcanist. Which one is...

    Started by Zykor‎, 09-02-2013 02:12 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,560
    09-02-2013, 05:44 PM Go to last post
  17. Carbuncle pet

    Hello! dont know where I could put this question so I put it here is it possible to keep carbuncle instead of getting one of that ugly fire or rock...

    Started by SakuraHeinz‎, 09-02-2013 01:49 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 3,669
    09-02-2013, 03:38 PM Go to last post
  18. Pets do not scale with gear.

    EDIT: Incorrect. Pets do scale (need to be resummoned), just horribly so with very low base values. See below posts for details.

    Started by Crescent_Dusk‎, 09-02-2013 12:14 PM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,769
    09-02-2013, 02:04 PM Go to last post
  19. LV45 BARD AF GEAR

    So I'm about to embark on my LV40 BARD quest for "Army's Paeon" and then LV45 Rain of Death. I've seen other Lv45 players with every AF but the body....

    Started by Ashkandi‎, 09-02-2013 11:08 AM
    bard, dps
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 2,537
    09-02-2013, 11:14 AM Go to last post
  20. Dragoon Macro

    Hi Fellow Dragoons, Can someone kindly show me how to make macro for abilities and skills? Let's say, Life Surge and Power Surge. Thanks!!

    Started by Nakadashi‎, 09-02-2013 06:35 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 4,442
    09-02-2013, 11:11 AM Go to last post

Page 405 of 408 FirstFirst ... 305 355 395 403 404 405 406 407 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread