Page 403 of 408 FirstFirst ... 303 353 393 401 402 403 404 405 ... LastLast
Threads 8041 to 8060 of 8156

Forum Top: DPS Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: DPS Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on DPS roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:53 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 36,621
    08-22-2013, 07:53 PM Go to last post
  1. As a Monk, something's been weighing heavily on me that I need to confess...

    ...I've replaced True Strike entirely with Twin Snakes. :( Someone rip me a new one please. For those who are curious, my rotation is: Goal...

    Started by kataly‎, 09-07-2013 04:34 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,537
    09-07-2013, 05:14 AM Go to last post
  2. Pet Ability Macros?

    Is it possible to use pet abilities in macros? I try to do /action "Crimson Cyclone" <t> but it doesn't seem to work.

    Started by AbsoluteVirtue‎, 09-07-2013 04:04 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,924
    09-07-2013, 04:04 AM Go to last post
  3. Dragoon Jump Animations are too long

    There are some great posts on Dragoons and their DPS and what not. One of the things I notice is as the game goes on and we get better gear that has...

    Started by Trayes‎, 09-07-2013 03:45 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 2,117
    09-07-2013, 03:45 AM Go to last post
  4. PUG/MNK Fist Buff BUG

    did some testing today and you get nothing for having the pug/monk fist buffs (fist of wind,earth, fire) i believe it is a bug. MP is not...

    Started by nosrac‎, 09-06-2013 11:16 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,826
    09-07-2013, 03:34 AM Go to last post
  5. Derping DPS stories

    Tanks and Healers have a thread for this, so lets add-to. Post your stories of you (of if its just too good to leave out, someone else) derping in...

    Started by Lyein‎, 09-07-2013 02:17 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 2,283
    09-07-2013, 03:31 AM Go to last post
  6. Petition - Give us a real summoner!!

    Please give us a real summoner and not a warlock! For the ones that are enjoying the new warlock let them continue playing as arcanist or w/e but...

    Started by Shiboo‎, 09-07-2013 03:21 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 2,217
    09-07-2013, 03:21 AM Go to last post
  7. Bard

    Why as a Bard do you give us TP Regen... Yet not allow us to see other players TP pools... H8 U... Why no Hyper links??? Why Cant I examine people's...

    Started by Lewtz‎, 09-03-2013 04:37 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 6,822
    09-06-2013, 10:49 PM Go to last post
  8. Pugilist attributes?

    Just wondering where people have been allocating the bonus attribute points as a pugilist/monk. Is dumping every point into strength the best, or are...

    Started by Rezael‎, 09-06-2013 08:28 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 31,744
    09-06-2013, 10:46 PM Go to last post
  9. PvP Class with most potential?

    So, I've always been the PvPer person when it comes to MMOs. Based on what you guys know of the classes so far, what class do you guys think will...

    Started by yuixjfa‎, 09-03-2013 05:16 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 24
    • Views: 17,839
    09-06-2013, 10:18 PM Go to last post
  10. PUG and raise

    rabble rabble rabble! I cant use raise as PUG fix it nowah! rabble!

    Started by Gojin‎, 09-06-2013 02:07 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,114
    09-06-2013, 07:05 PM Go to last post
  11. Bard - Where are my other songs?

    Right now I'm level 50 and only have mage's ballard to use. Am I missing something? I don't see any quests from the Archer's Guild. What'd I do...

    Started by Heion7‎, 09-06-2013 07:02 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,567
    09-06-2013, 07:29 AM Go to last post
  12. ACN rotation help

    Im looking for a lvl 43 ACN rotation. I have played around with some, but I want to know whats working for others. Current Bio...

    Started by Quasihemdem‎, 09-04-2013 07:52 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 9,018
    09-06-2013, 07:08 AM Go to last post
  13. Funny question

    While you raid, or do your dps job, what kind of music do you listen? Hardcore one, Chilling one, relaxing one? I'm just about curious u.u''

    Started by Rosencranz‎, 09-06-2013 06:00 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,571
    09-06-2013, 06:00 AM Go to last post
  14. Summoner lv 45 AF Armor

    So I just finished the garuda quest and the next quest showing up is the lv 50 one for the body piece. Where's the quest for the other armor...

    Started by corpus‎, 09-06-2013 03:22 AM
    af, armor, summoner
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 5,001
    09-06-2013, 03:35 AM Go to last post
  15. Some small Aesthetic changes to Arcanist, please?

    Honestly, I'm mostly okay with the class in and of itself. The problems I have are little things that I feel steer it away from the "Final Fantasy"...

    Started by Krisan‎, 09-04-2013 02:10 PM
    arcanist, scholar, summoner
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,308
    09-06-2013, 03:17 AM Go to last post
  16. SMN - New Egi

    If you could pick a creature from final fantasy that isn't a traditional summon what would it be? Mine are Behemoth, and Mog (FFVI).

    Started by ienmity‎, 09-06-2013 01:21 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 3,138
    09-06-2013, 02:07 AM Go to last post
  17. Best Chocobo Skill Tree for Summoner?

    Hey, I was asking myself that question and here is what i came with (for solo content). Some advice/comment/testing return from our fellow lvl 50 SMN...

    Started by Zalbag‎, 09-06-2013 12:37 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 3,875
    09-06-2013, 12:40 AM Go to last post
  18. Summoner- Ruin I idea

    The biggest problem with single target DPS is the steep casting time on refreshing DoTs. Bane only has a 15% chance to refresh DoTs therefore its...

    Started by Scarzi‎, 09-03-2013 09:12 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,579
    09-05-2013, 10:28 PM Go to last post
  19. Black Mage Rotation BONANZA!

    Did a quick search and didnt see much discussion of it. I would love to know what you black mages are using! This is what I've grown fond of ...

    Started by CoolsTorrey‎, 09-04-2013 04:03 PM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 4,755
    09-05-2013, 04:10 PM Go to last post
  20. A Highlander Black Mage?

    First post yay. Anyway I've been wanting to try my hand at magic but have been advised against it as I am a highlander. So my question is has...

    Started by Borog‎, 09-05-2013 01:14 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 4,465
    09-05-2013, 01:39 PM Go to last post

Page 403 of 408 FirstFirst ... 303 353 393 401 402 403 404 405 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread