Page 390 of 408 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 388 389 390 391 392 400 ... LastLast
Threads 7781 to 7800 of 8156

Forum Top: DPS Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: DPS Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on DPS roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:53 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 36,621
    08-22-2013, 07:53 PM Go to last post
  1. Dragoon gearing for Coil - Darksteel melds worth it?

    I recently finished my Dragoon off in terms of "tomes". I have my Gae Bolg+1 and full Darklight. I'm currently on turn 1 (Free company is about to...

    Started by Curcio‎, 09-26-2013 10:01 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 2,117
    09-26-2013, 10:27 AM Go to last post
  2. Changing to a DPS class with a different primary Stat

    A quick question about the viability of changing classes with different primary stats. How gimped would a class be if I were to switch from a...

    Started by FullMetalDevo‎, 09-26-2013 08:07 AM
    changing classes, class stats
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,127
    09-26-2013, 08:13 AM Go to last post
  3. Summoner 50 upgrade order help

    Hello, Just hoping I could get some advice on how to best spend tomes at 50 for Summoner between relic, DL and AF2 order. Thanks :o

    Started by Jattennz‎, 09-26-2013 06:41 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,650
    09-26-2013, 07:56 AM Go to last post
  4. DRG Parses

    I'm curious to know what DRGs are parsing besides myself. Stats and weapon if you care to contribute. I'm not as concerned about the rotation, just...

    Started by Layenem‎, 09-26-2013 04:50 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,717
    09-26-2013, 05:55 AM Go to last post
  5. Why do people not like summoner?

    As a lover of DoT classes, I'm enjoying the hell out of arcanist atm, almost 20 now, and I'm thinking of playing SMN instead of DRG. Why do people...

    Started by Niwid‎, 09-16-2013 02:54 PM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 48
    • Views: 16,521
    09-26-2013, 05:25 AM Go to last post
  6. Can black mages theoretically beat summoners?

    In a non existent tank and spank fight, can black mages theoretically beat summoners DPS? And in most fights in Coil, can black mages at least...

    Started by savant07‎, 09-25-2013 04:00 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 3,380
    09-26-2013, 03:53 AM Go to last post
  7. Monk ilvl70 HQ crafted gear visuals(without helm)

    http://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/1n2xaj/so_i_made_all_the_visual_gear_for_hq_gryphonskin/

    Started by Rikh‎, 09-25-2013 01:06 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 3,796
    09-26-2013, 02:30 AM Go to last post
  8. Two questions

    When I have a duty selected, and click join, do I have to be at the site, or can I be grinding to keep busy? As an Archer, do I continue to...

    Started by Brynn‎, 09-25-2013 09:13 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,094
    09-26-2013, 01:52 AM Go to last post
  9. Blunt Arrow

    im having trouble with the timing on blunt arrow to silence spells, can anyone tell me whats the timing on the blunt arrow to successfully interrupt...

    Started by ohSnapz‎, 09-25-2013 04:33 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 3,534
    09-25-2013, 11:34 PM Go to last post
  10. PS3 AOE

    Hey guys so I mostly play on pc but when I am on my PS3 I notice for aoe like the Bard flame arrow the circle can be hard to find and/or is all the...

    Started by Yuichi‎, 09-24-2013 10:38 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,117
    09-25-2013, 10:51 PM Go to last post
  11. SMN increase the avatar= Egi size

    Most of the summoners will agree this has to be done for avatar= Egi for the size to increase right now I can't tell if they are avatars -egi...

    Started by Jediman‎, 09-19-2013 02:22 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 8,591
    09-25-2013, 10:12 PM Go to last post
  12. Monk and Dragoon...what exactly is the difference?

    I've been looking at the two for some time now. Watching a Streamer reach 50 as a Dragoon, getting full Darklight Set and his +1 Relic weapon (first...

    Started by CommanderFlynn‎, 09-25-2013 05:06 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 6,255
    09-25-2013, 10:03 PM Go to last post
  13. Pad users whats your SMN hot bar look like?

    As title says, interested to see what is optimal with so many abilities about the place....

    Started by KaosPrimeZero‎, 09-25-2013 01:35 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,771
    09-25-2013, 05:12 PM Go to last post
  14. Bard suggestion: Bard Stance

    Right now I feel like an ARC who just casts a buff/debuff when needed. I think it would be cool to have a Bard Stance in which we take out the...

    Started by elementxstyle‎, 09-25-2013 04:39 AM
    bard
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 3,340
    09-25-2013, 04:37 PM Go to last post
  15. Greatest BLM "oh crap gtfo" macro ever

    This has been said before but I feel like it should be reiterated over and over. /ac "Aetherial Manipulation" <mo> mouse over macro for...

    Started by NyneAlexander‎, 09-25-2013 12:26 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 11,933
    09-25-2013, 03:21 PM Go to last post
  16. Lv 50 Gear suggestions.

    I'll soon hit level 50 with my first class(45 almost 46 )... however because i followed a bad guide i ended up in Twin Adders. I'm focusing on black...

    Started by Meatbag‎, 09-25-2013 11:04 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,231
    09-25-2013, 02:05 PM Go to last post
  17. Good Subclasses for Thaumaturge

    I have a level 26 Thaumaturge and I've leveled my Archer subclass to 15 in preparation for getting my Black Mage job. I was wondering if anyone has...

    Started by Debauchery‎, 09-25-2013 02:26 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 10,317
    09-25-2013, 10:49 AM Go to last post
  18. Crit chance much lower for BLM?

    Is the stat weighting for crit much lower for Spells than instant cast classes? I'm currently sitting at 450 crit rating and only getting an 2%-10%...

    Started by DoctorJaeger‎, 09-21-2013 05:49 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    crit blm buffplz
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 9,420
    09-25-2013, 08:08 AM Go to last post
  19. Should I switch to Bard?

    Hello, and I apologize if this is the wrong forum for this to be posted in. I leveled DRG as my first class to 50, but now that I'm here I find...

    Started by Salviss‎, 09-23-2013 10:40 AM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 41
    • Views: 15,532
    09-25-2013, 07:17 AM Go to last post
  20. Bard advice

    I am a Bard who is gearing up for end game and I have every DL piece except pants and hand because I have almost 500 accuracy already and I don't...

    Started by Burritoboy‎, 09-16-2013 01:22 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 9,247
    09-25-2013, 04:21 AM Go to last post

Page 390 of 408 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 388 389 390 391 392 400 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread