Page 366 of 408 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 364 365 366 367 368 376 ... LastLast
Threads 7301 to 7320 of 8156

Forum Top: DPS Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: DPS Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on DPS roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:53 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 36,621
    08-22-2013, 07:53 PM Go to last post
  1. Summoner Myth Items I90 Pants Hidden

    So I have bought the I90 SMN gear and the pants are hidden by the top. This is a terrible design error. The main design is covered by the top. It...

    Started by Niltron‎, 12-03-2013 11:49 AM
    i90 mistakes, myth items, smn, summoner
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,774
    12-03-2013, 10:44 PM Go to last post
  2. Fracture for DRG rotation

    First of all, let me apoligize if this thread was already made previously, i merley want to start a discussion about this and seeing as how th...

    Started by Tobalito‎, 12-03-2013 06:38 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 4,215
    12-03-2013, 10:17 PM Go to last post
  3. Don't think the monk buffs are going to work out all that well.

    If they increase the duration of GL I will just be running low/out of tp on more fights than I do now. If they increase the damage output its going...

    Started by Rochetm‎, 11-30-2013 07:49 PM
    • Replies: 34
    • Views: 9,909
    12-03-2013, 09:40 PM Go to last post
  4. MNK rotations post-50

    I'm trying to switch the character I'm maining from BRD to MNK, and last night I got it to 50 and unlocked Perfect Balance. Now that I have that with...

    Started by Akuha‎, 11-27-2013 08:58 AM
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 5,005
    12-03-2013, 06:47 PM Go to last post
  5. Turn 1 boss guide, raiding simplified

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX2lHN-_jwU

    Started by ZeusLaser‎, 12-03-2013 08:28 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,546
    12-03-2013, 08:28 AM Go to last post
  6. Myth Tomes....Decisions, Decisions, Decisions....

    Hey guys, I main Bard but I'm sort of a jack of all trades (minus a few, thus the "sort of" for all you literalists out there). Anyways, I'm trying...

    Started by Karti‎, 12-03-2013 07:46 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,588
    12-03-2013, 08:18 AM Go to last post
  7. Dragoon/Lancer - Keen Flurry

    I don't really see much point to this skill for a dragoon/lancer. Sure, dragoon/lancer can serve as an off-tank for earlier levels, but at later...

    Started by Icebrand‎, 11-23-2013 03:47 PM
    dragoon, keen flurry, lancer
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 8,335
    12-03-2013, 04:08 AM Go to last post
  8. Monk DoTs don't benefit from damage buffs?

    I'm a low level monk, but my touch of death and fracture dont benefit from greased lightning stacks or twin snakes at all? Are dots even...

    Started by Nofacekiller‎, 12-02-2013 11:42 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 3,291
    12-03-2013, 01:44 AM Go to last post
  9. New 50 Monk, questions

    What additional skills should I want? Fracture worth putting into rotation? Is there a Accuracy cap I should maintain? Should I be utilizing...

    Started by Arasiel‎, 12-02-2013 11:59 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,539
    12-02-2013, 07:07 PM Go to last post
  10. Are there any non feathered hats for monk?

    Love the aesthetic for monks except for the giant feathered hat. Are there other options at end game for head gear that doesnt make it look like i...

    Started by Red_Panda‎, 11-23-2013 08:46 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,791
    12-02-2013, 12:34 PM Go to last post
  11. I need some advice for bard

    What are the best skills to get from the other classes? I have internal release, featherfoot, and second wind. Also i have a question for other...

    Started by ih8tonberrys‎, 11-29-2013 08:47 PM
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 5,997
    12-02-2013, 12:10 PM Go to last post
  12. SMNS and Mega INT Pots?

    Hello all. When I started the game I wanted to lvl smn and because of that I took up alchemy when I picked a craft. I managed to get alchemy to 50...

    Started by EvilJoshy‎, 12-01-2013 08:00 PM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 4,779
    12-02-2013, 03:45 AM Go to last post
  13. Noob ARC question

    Simple question: how do i make it so that my carby doesnt use backdraft? I know that i can make him "obey," but I want him to self-use all other...

    Started by Seaside8‎, 12-01-2013 04:55 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,386
    12-02-2013, 02:03 AM Go to last post
  14. Gearing Your Monk in iLvl 90 Gear: A Discussion

    Hello all, I've recently acquired a nearly full Darklight set for my lovely Monk, and a steadily growing pool of Mythology Tomes has me...

    Started by Donjo‎, 11-06-2013 06:26 AM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 76
    • Views: 35,718
    12-01-2013, 07:11 AM Go to last post
  15. Summoner Wanderer's Palace help...

    I'm a new level 50 Summoner (yay) and I've been trying to farm Wanderer's Palace for tombs and the occasional Warlock piece, but I always have...

    Started by IceSpear‎, 12-01-2013 05:06 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,192
    12-01-2013, 05:57 AM Go to last post
  16. Summoners, cap pet accuracy or no?

    I’m just curious whether other summoners think capping pet accuracy is worth it. I’m trying to finalize my gear progression plan since we just got...

    Started by horaiyo‎, 11-20-2013 04:13 AM
    • Replies: 36
    • Views: 15,007
    12-01-2013, 03:02 AM Go to last post
  17. Savage Aim III vs Intelligence IV?

    I got my BLM to level 50 a while ago, and now I've reached a point where I've begun to start gearing it up for Binding Coil and other endgame...

    Started by hairpinlegs‎, 11-30-2013 12:57 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,340
    11-30-2013, 01:26 PM Go to last post
  18. Black Mage Rotation Theory

    Stat Weights Int -> Acc(440) -> Crit -> Determination -> Spell Speed -> Vit Basic Single Target Rotation Pre Cast Thunder III before...

    Started by Xlree‎, 10-16-2013 04:59 AM
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 8,317
    11-30-2013, 06:11 AM Go to last post
  19. Black Mage Allagan Sheild. (why hasn't it been seen)

    I've cleared up to turn 5 and been doing coil since early September. Our first Twin kill dropped BLM Weapon(which was great) but now where is our...

    Started by Kenji12‎, 11-25-2013 05:47 PM
    • Replies: 42
    • Views: 16,006
    11-30-2013, 02:30 AM Go to last post
  20. PUG/MNK Optimization

    Howdy folks it's me, Drakon, your relatively unknown but now favorite not-exactly-friendly-but-still-entertaining Adamantoise dwelling Puncher of...

    Started by DrakonMacar‎, 11-21-2013 08:00 AM
    • Replies: 51
    • Views: 16,313
    11-29-2013, 11:51 PM Go to last post

Page 366 of 408 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 364 365 366 367 368 376 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread