Page 35 of 408 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast
Threads 681 to 700 of 8156

Forum Top: DPS Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: DPS Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on DPS roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:53 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 36,621
    08-22-2013, 07:53 PM Go to last post
  1. Please don't adjust Viper

    Just joining in to voice my plea to not adjust Viper. The game is already getting too easy as it is. Jobs are becoming dull and homogeneous. Don't...

    Started by Khazrovald‎, 07-05-2024 12:27 AM
    viper, vpr
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 412
    07-05-2024, 12:27 AM Go to last post
  2. Regarding Viper

    I'd like to add yet another voice to the ongoing concerns about the projected Viper changes. I think that it's absolutely the job FFXIV has...

    Started by Jewfrozt‎, 07-05-2024 12:11 AM
    7.01, 7.05, dawntrail, viper
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 703
    07-05-2024, 12:11 AM Go to last post
  3. Regarding Viper "feedback" and selection bias

    Yo SE, "Newly released in Patch 7.0, we’ve received feedback pertaining to the busyness of their skill rotation.". Have you received feedback...

    Started by Taliriah‎, 07-05-2024 12:02 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 683
    07-05-2024, 12:06 AM Go to last post
  4. STOP TOUCHING VIPER.

    ITS NOT EVEN BEEN A WEEK YET Like seriously. The expansion officially launched YESTERDAY. STOP. DONT TOUCH IT.

    Started by Akeera‎, 07-05-2024 12:03 AM
    lodestone, positionals, viper
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 592
    07-05-2024, 12:05 AM Go to last post
  5. Upcoming vpr changes

    I feel like vpr is a fantastic new addition. It's easy to pick up has a lot of freedom and feels great. I'm concerned with the changes to make it...

    Started by Trich‎, 07-04-2024 11:59 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 526
    07-04-2024, 11:59 PM Go to last post
  6. Viper simplification

    Another voice here, hoping they don't follow through with Viper changes. Admittedly, I'm still in the process of clearing the MSQ and so haven't...

    Started by ClionaghPryderi‎, 07-04-2024 11:58 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 517
    07-04-2024, 11:58 PM Go to last post
  7. VPR is NOT too busy and does NOT need changes

    Lodestone message today states they are going to adjust VPR in 7.01 to be less busy. Who asked for this? This job is perfect the way it is. The...

    Started by One_Sock‎, 07-04-2024 11:48 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 665
    07-04-2024, 11:53 PM Go to last post
  8. Hopeful changes for Monk's forced combos + Six-Sided Star

    While Monk is not my main class, yet it's a class I enjoy playing from time to time, the new forced combos that came with the new gauge is throwing...

    Started by is-susinu01‎, 07-04-2024 11:31 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 627
    07-04-2024, 11:44 PM Go to last post
  9. Bard: Glorious Wide Volley

    Yoshi-P I will literally sell you my left kidney right now if you find a way to make Bard’s Wide Volley available at level 100 : beyond level 72....

    Started by Connor‎, 07-04-2024 11:10 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,323
    07-04-2024, 09:16 PM Go to last post
  10. 7.0 Gap Closer Feedback

    When the changes to gap closers were announced I was very apprehensive, but as with most things in the game I try to reserve judgement until I...

    Started by CidHeiral‎, 07-02-2024 05:18 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,841
    07-04-2024, 07:38 PM Go to last post
  11. My experience with viper

    Viper has been fun for me but I mostly been goofying off at a higher apm on a skill speed build. Mostly just as a way to practice rotation and...

    Started by Chasingstars‎, 07-03-2024 05:48 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 3,370
    07-04-2024, 12:59 PM Go to last post
  12. Monk AOE feels very weird

    I know much hasn’t changed, but it feels weird that our aoe rotation doesn’t interact at all with our new gauge, no potency increases no animation...

    Started by Exiled_Tonberry‎, 07-04-2024 07:08 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 836
    07-04-2024, 07:36 AM Go to last post
  13. Issues with Black Mage go against Design Philosophy going into the Expansion.

    The changes for black mage were proposed as lessening the learning curve for the actions and rotations for the class. While an admirable attempt, it...

    Started by ElevatedCosmonaut‎, 06-29-2024 06:37 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    balance, black mage, blm, fun, job design 1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 6,422
    07-04-2024, 06:42 AM Go to last post
  14. SAM, RPR and a bit of DT

    So I got early access and crushed the msq. I'm reading a lot of gripes about it but i didn't mind it. The first half needed to be condensed big time...

    Started by RinaB‎, 07-04-2024 02:31 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 613
    07-04-2024, 02:31 AM Go to last post
  15. BLM Single Target Lvl 50 MOP regen?

    Someone very kindly pointed me to a whole new rotation for BLM AoE, gonna take a while to make the muscle memory shine. BUT I seem to have another...

    Started by RiversideGuy‎, 07-01-2024 04:06 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 1,550
    07-04-2024, 01:00 AM Go to last post
  16. Samurai's Tsubame-Gaeshi change

    Hey there, I hadn't read the patch notes before beginning to play the expansion, so I was wondering if I was going crazy when I wasn't able to use...

    Started by Davryx‎, 07-02-2024 04:53 AM
    change, cooldowns, samurai, skill, weird
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,789
    07-04-2024, 12:54 AM Go to last post
  17. [Dancer] Dawntrail Burst Phase Quirks

    Now that I've had time with the full kit of DT DNC, I wanted to bring up a couple of pain points that have been biting at me. Tilana giving 50...

    Started by LynxDubh‎, 07-03-2024 10:34 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 947
    07-03-2024, 10:34 AM Go to last post
  18. [Monk] I think Pouncing Coeurl's roar sound effect is very grating.

    I don't have much else to say. I just think the sound effect is very overstated/incongruent and screams (literally roars) at me constantly.

    Started by Miralyth‎, 07-03-2024 04:56 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 628
    07-03-2024, 04:56 AM Go to last post
  19. [Dancer] A couple of action slot sharing options

    I'm surprised they weren't implemented already with the release of Dawntrail, but it would be nice if Devilment/Starfall Dance and Flourish/Fan Dance...

    Started by Pyitoechito‎, 06-28-2024 11:45 PM
    dancer, dawntrail
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 1,607
    07-02-2024, 10:33 PM Go to last post
  20. Give Melee Rescue...

    ... so we can pull in PCTs before they drop Starry Muse while standing off in Narnia. Please and thank you, SQEnix.

    Started by Equitable_Remedy‎, 07-02-2024 08:32 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 940
    07-02-2024, 09:04 PM Go to last post

Page 35 of 408 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread