Page 346 of 408 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 344 345 346 347 348 356 396 ... LastLast
Threads 6901 to 6920 of 8155

Forum Top: DPS Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: DPS Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on DPS roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:53 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 36,621
    08-22-2013, 07:53 PM Go to last post
  1. Black Mage's Abilities: are you satisfied?

    I'm writing this topic 'cause my main job is Black Mage and I honestly don't love some abilities that BLM has. Most BLMs use the classic...

    Started by lordparanoia‎, 02-21-2014 07:37 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,795
    02-21-2014, 10:38 PM Go to last post
  2. CC Skills for Dragoon

    What CC skills should I take in order to be a good dragoon? Conversely, what CC skills should I take as a lancer if I'm playing solo? Or should I...

    Started by Skaenryss‎, 02-20-2014 12:14 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,403
    02-21-2014, 06:45 AM Go to last post
  3. Surecast (suggested change)

    Surecast is one of those cross class abilities that plays a very niche role. I only ever use it when i know that there is incoming unavoidable...

    Started by Tsurara_Oikawa‎, 02-20-2014 07:42 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 4,294
    02-21-2014, 03:19 AM Go to last post
  4. i86 vs i90

    Hi guys - I will try to be as absolutely succinct as I can, although that is not my forte: I "main" a MNK in my coil team, but across two chars I...

    Started by Ehayte‎, 02-19-2014 12:13 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 6,893
    02-20-2014, 08:00 PM Go to last post
  5. Mantra and Bard

    How important is mantra for a bard? I figure that a 5% healing increase is not of top concern when monks have it at 20%. I understand it can be...

    Started by Darkstatic107‎, 02-13-2014 12:46 AM
    8 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 8
    • Replies: 71
    • Views: 16,699
    02-20-2014, 09:03 AM Go to last post
  6. Turn 2 accuracy cap?

    I see a lot of information here on accuracy needed for turns 4-5 but don't know what the accuracy cap should be for turn 2. I ran turn 2 yesterday...

    Started by PetiteMalFleur‎, 02-17-2014 01:32 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 4,322
    02-19-2014, 11:22 PM Go to last post
  7. A noob's call for help: SMN guide

    Hello all, so after playing the first month of launch I had to stop because of conflicting work issues. Just came back and finished level my only...

    Started by diggdugg‎, 02-18-2014 09:53 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 3,366
    02-19-2014, 06:11 PM Go to last post
  8. Level 28 LNC/DRG cheat and hands

    Does anyone know why the two DRG equips that are available at level 28 are worse than the level 23 equipment? For example, the Iron Scale Mail has...

    Started by MadCabbit‎, 02-16-2014 08:12 AM
    armor, dragon, drg, equpment
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,466
    02-19-2014, 04:11 AM Go to last post
  9. THM/BLM My Scathe is greyed out, not available since I came back playing 2 days ago.

    I have played since Day 1 of 1.0, I played THM back in 1.0, and I was here playing for 3 weeks in 2.0 until the free time was up. I only played...

    Started by dragonsi‎, 02-18-2014 07:34 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,895
    02-18-2014, 07:51 PM Go to last post
  10. [Suggestion] Buffing/Enhancing Shoulder Tackle

    I love shoulder tackle for PvP, but I feel like it's missing something. Monk is a highly mobile class, and we are very dependent on having near full...

    Started by Koltik‎, 02-17-2014 07:48 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 2,588
    02-18-2014, 03:22 AM Go to last post
  11. Dark Minstrel/Dark Ranger >>-D->

    a few class mashups i came up with. {Dark Minstrel}= (Bard) heavy on thaumaturge abilities. {Dark Ranger}= (Archer) heavy on thaumaturge abilities....

    Started by drkstar‎, 02-16-2014 04:05 PM
    2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,913
    02-17-2014, 09:33 PM Go to last post
  12. Pushing black mage dps to maximum

    Hello, I just got my blm to level 50, and I love the job and I am planning to do endgame content with it. I am here to ask some tips from veteran...

    Started by Samsta‎, 02-17-2014 12:20 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 4,514
    02-17-2014, 06:14 AM Go to last post
  13. Smn 448 Acc is not enough for T5!

    so this is the data I got from last night we killed twintania @ t5, which I was exactly 448 acc with my smn,this is the attribute of my char , no...

    Started by EvilParadox‎, 02-16-2014 08:41 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 7,312
    02-17-2014, 03:25 AM Go to last post
  14. Yoshi's official stance on parsers

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-WXYg-S05U tl;dr: Officially, he's not allowed to say parsers are okay. He can only caution players to be discreet...

    Started by Skyhound‎, 02-13-2014 10:35 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 6,253
    02-16-2014, 08:50 PM Go to last post
  15. [rant] I can never make everyone happy! (Everyone's a BLM critic)

    Hello, I'm a fairly new player who started at launch, with no 1.0 experience whatsoever. My first and all-time favorite class was THM, and I was...

    Started by Bluevann‎, 02-11-2014 05:01 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 28
    • Views: 9,203
    02-16-2014, 06:11 PM Go to last post
  16. SMN vs adds

    Hi all. I'm in need of advice of what to do against little adds while playing smn. I'm not talking about an add that lives for more than 20 seconds....

    Started by EvilJoshy‎, 02-15-2014 08:18 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,503
    02-16-2014, 04:14 PM Go to last post
  17. Monk: Maiming earrings&bracers vs EX earrings&bracers

    11crit vs 8 det? Pro mnks discuss

    Started by Cococai‎, 02-08-2014 05:33 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 4,543
    02-16-2014, 01:58 AM Go to last post
  18. 2.1 BRD BiS?

    So what are your ideas of 2.1 BRD BiS? You might use this http://ariyala.com/bard.html. Big up to Ariyala for making this, but as you can see, it...

    Started by StrejdaTom‎, 12-17-2013 06:37 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 25
    • Views: 17,486
    02-15-2014, 05:39 PM Go to last post
  19. A letter to all newbie out-there.Please stop being "fake" pro!!!

    I am a Veteran player. I have most of all available jobs to 50 but Warrior and White mage. I have cleared most of the end game content, save for...

    Started by LionKing‎, 02-03-2014 11:08 AM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 44
    • Views: 16,716
    02-15-2014, 04:03 PM Go to last post
  20. New Classes

    Anyone have a clue when we are supposed to get them? They were promised to be in the game with 2.1. 2.2 is coming and no talk about them,...

    Started by Remnance‎, 02-15-2014 04:51 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,990
    02-15-2014, 06:27 AM Go to last post

Page 346 of 408 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 344 345 346 347 348 356 396 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread