Page 344 of 408 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 342 343 344 345 346 354 394 ... LastLast
Threads 6861 to 6880 of 8155

Forum Top: DPS Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: DPS Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on DPS roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:53 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 36,621
    08-22-2013, 07:53 PM Go to last post
  1. More smn questions (primals)

    So I have gotten into the swing of being a smn lately, and have been practicing in CT, and begun doing ex garuda. My dmg is good, but little things...

    Started by Kimura410‎, 02-16-2014 04:23 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 6,428
    03-08-2014, 08:38 AM Go to last post
  2. LNC/DRG Ring of Thorns requires a buff!

    *EDIT* I still believe that RoT could be somehow made more efficient but it is ok the way it is i suppose as most arguments are valid. Consider this...

    Started by DagAsmodian‎, 03-07-2014 04:39 PM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 6,363
    03-08-2014, 04:09 AM Go to last post
  3. so blm dmg

    so im wondering how high blm dmg can actually get in turn5. if any1 out there has a det build blm id like to see your hardest hit on asclepuis.. just...

    Started by Moonfall‎, 02-23-2014 11:55 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 6,832
    03-07-2014, 05:41 PM Go to last post
  4. I WANT TO DPS ON WAR!!

    please give pld more enmity i dont want to tank i want to dps on war. diversity can i have it? i dont like the idea of a tanking war. if you want 2...

    Started by slipmac‎, 03-05-2014 10:49 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 31
    • Views: 10,437
    03-07-2014, 04:29 PM Go to last post
  5. Aetherflow rework

    Hello community! i have some ideas for the aetherflow skill, i find its concept to be very cool and i love play as summoner or scholar, but i think...

    Started by Sighearth‎, 03-07-2014 07:43 AM
    aetherflow, skill, summoners
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 2,305
    03-07-2014, 12:25 PM Go to last post
  6. Suggestion for new Lancer move

    So me and my friend were talking about how lancer/dragoon get no proc or circumstantial moves, e.g shield swipe, haymaker, mercy stroke, misery's...

    Started by Cabalabob‎, 03-02-2014 03:05 PM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 3,048
    03-06-2014, 06:50 PM Go to last post
  7. I want Wyverns back!!

    I have just returned to final fantasy now that I have a playstation(my laptop couldnt handle ff14 well). I had been a ff11 player since release...

    Started by SinnersCreed‎, 02-26-2014 05:43 PM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    dragoon, ff11, suggestion, suggestions & improvement, wyvern
    • Replies: 59
    • Views: 22,654
    03-06-2014, 05:21 AM Go to last post
  8. [BRD] Few questions about song usage

    1. Is there an easy way to text macro toggle on songs to let your teammates know when they're on/off? 2. (More general) Does macroing text to a...

    Started by Lyrinn‎, 03-02-2014 09:16 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 4,753
    03-05-2014, 03:10 PM Go to last post
  9. This game is not for Melee

    Having hit 50 and exp all level 50 and low level dungeons, i can easily said that this game is not for melee style play, most mobs attacks are just...

    Started by Meledps‎, 02-17-2014 08:53 AM
    8 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 8
    • Replies: 74
    • Views: 23,744
    03-05-2014, 11:27 AM Go to last post
  10. Bard use bow ?!?!? I want to hit with SONG

    Drive me closer I want to hit them with my song <3 just wondering why SE decided bard to use bow instead they can do Songs and looks more epic...

    Started by Hadeed‎, 02-26-2014 05:42 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 8,265
    03-05-2014, 06:46 AM Go to last post
  11. AOE or Single target dps as black mage, when should i do each?

    Lately while leveling black mage I've had a few groups where I would be casting my aoe sleep at beginning of pulls with 3 or more mobs. Someone would...

    Started by Dimitrias‎, 03-01-2014 10:19 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 4,226
    03-04-2014, 09:56 AM Go to last post
  12. How Can I Tell if I am being a Useful Dragoon?

    Hello, I've been playing this game since mid-October and feel like I have gotten pretty adept since this is my first MMO. What I was wondering is how...

    Started by Joven‎, 02-26-2014 02:04 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    dps, dragoon
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 6,932
    03-04-2014, 01:22 AM Go to last post
  13. Lrn2SMN?

    Not a rant despite the title XD I'm a bit of a late bloomer when it comes to learning the basic tactics on my Summoner. Despite this I've done...

    Started by XanderOlivieri‎, 03-03-2014 03:02 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,928
    03-04-2014, 01:14 AM Go to last post
  14. Wicked Wheel on Garuda EX

    During tornado phase, if we go dps Suparna we have to watch out for Wicked Wheel which has no warning, it hits 360 degrees and can one-shot my monk...

    Started by OcelotSnake‎, 02-27-2014 12:32 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 7,834
    03-02-2014, 12:34 AM Go to last post
  15. Bring back Thaumaturge Spells!

    I was responding to a Dark Knight thread and it had be reminiscing about the old-school Thaumaturge and how different it was from its current...

    Started by Darkstride‎, 02-04-2014 03:30 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 9,859
    03-01-2014, 05:17 AM Go to last post
  16. how long would it take to get blood for blood?

    Just trying to figure out how long I will be spending leveling lancer (from level 1) to get it.

    Started by monkeytheman‎, 02-25-2014 05:12 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 4,829
    03-01-2014, 02:38 AM Go to last post
  17. Best Gear for Garuda EM? (BRD)

    So, I recently just unlock Garuda Ex (Finally), and I am "technically" geared enough to enter the instance. But, if there is one thing Ive learned...

    Started by KonaMochi‎, 02-25-2014 03:29 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 4,147
    02-27-2014, 06:28 PM Go to last post
  18. Should Pets get more move options?

    Of course I myself would like if Eos or Selene had some abilities that let them inflict damage onto enemies when they're not casting Embrace or...

    Started by Huntington‎, 02-24-2014 07:56 AM
    #pets
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,335
    02-27-2014, 12:23 PM Go to last post
  19. Question about melee dps

    I'm new to the game and have been checking for advice about classes and how to build a proper character. During this quest for knowledge I realized...

    Started by thespectre4‎, 02-27-2014 06:11 AM
    damage, dps, melee, positioning
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,385
    02-27-2014, 06:32 AM Go to last post
  20. Quick question about Hawk's Eye

    I have no idea if now that it's been tweaked, if it can affect the accuracy of all attacks or just the accuracy of physical attacks. Before, it...

    Started by Huntington‎, 02-25-2014 01:23 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 4,667
    02-26-2014, 09:25 AM Go to last post

Page 344 of 408 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 342 343 344 345 346 354 394 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread