Page 338 of 408 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 336 337 338 339 340 348 388 ... LastLast
Threads 6741 to 6760 of 8155

Forum Top: DPS Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: DPS Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on DPS roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:53 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 36,621
    08-22-2013, 07:53 PM Go to last post
  1. Proposed changes to Monk's "Fist" passives

    While the fist passives certainly have their minor niches within the game, they don't feel very rewarding outside of small necessary boss phases...

    Started by Totalxtc‎, 04-13-2014 04:36 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    damage, fists of earth, fists of fire, fists of wind, monk
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 6,078
    04-21-2014, 09:23 PM Go to last post
  2. Egi Glamours

    I hate the way Garuda-Egi looks; Carbuncle on the other hand is adorable. Being a gimped version of Garuda-Egi, it would be really nice if Emerald...

    Started by Dohati‎, 04-14-2014 05:38 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    carbuncle, egi, glamour, smn, summoner
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 11,097
    04-21-2014, 02:01 PM Go to last post
  3. BLM Single Target Rotation and Mob Movement

    1) Why do I see that its recommended to start single target DPS With Blizz 3 - Thun 2? I get the thunder but why don't you start with Thun 2 or Fire...

    Started by Gares‎, 04-18-2014 04:11 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 5,435
    04-21-2014, 01:53 PM Go to last post
  4. Bane is limited.

    Is there a reason why the SMN's attack - Bane, is limited to how many enemies it can effect at once even if they're in the same AOE?

    Started by Psyken‎, 04-15-2014 01:30 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 24
    • Views: 7,193
    04-21-2014, 08:00 AM Go to last post
  5. Black Mage Suggestion (Not a "complainy" thread)

    So, you're doing your black magely thing, casting some fires throwing some blizzards, when you cast a Fire I and get a Firestarter proc, awesome, ok...

    Started by Zencurse‎, 04-17-2014 05:30 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    black mage, dps, fire iii, firestarter
    • Replies: 26
    • Views: 9,295
    04-20-2014, 01:36 AM Go to last post
  6. Weathered and upgraded gloam boots have different stats?

    found this as i was looking over what pieces to buy first as a monk. as far as i can see this is the only instance where the weathered and the...

    Started by aerikon‎, 04-15-2014 07:17 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 14,363
    04-19-2014, 09:11 AM Go to last post
  7. Question about Egi control

    First a small back story. I took a few months off from this game until the beginning of last month at which point I switched to a new server since I...

    Started by Eidin205‎, 04-17-2014 05:58 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,122
    04-18-2014, 03:49 PM Go to last post
  8. Suggestions on Dragoon Keybinds

    Just curious what everyone else uses. I am having a difficult time trying to keybind efficiently for Dragoon given that rotations are quite long and...

    Started by Erghiez‎, 04-11-2014 02:53 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 15,874
    04-17-2014, 04:43 PM Go to last post
  9. SMN,gearing with soldiery.

    hi we are now 4 weeks into the new tomes and can get a decent amount of gear from them. i went over the new gear and compared too the old current...

    Started by LostCody‎, 04-16-2014 09:17 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,461
    04-16-2014, 09:24 PM Go to last post
  10. Monk, Expected DPS, and Encounters

    Hello, all. I was wondering if a 'good' monk could post a SS of their DPS on dummies. The theoretical 'perfect conditions' to see where I stand....

    Started by Kuroshi‎, 03-15-2014 05:02 AM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    dps, mnk, priority, screenshots, stat allocation 3 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 40
    • Views: 25,452
    04-16-2014, 11:35 AM Go to last post
  11. Smn pet and gearing question

    Hello everyone, I just had a question about the pets and about gearing if you all do mind answering them. :) First question is, do the pets still...

    Started by Renryuu‎, 04-13-2014 10:03 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,766
    04-16-2014, 06:15 AM Go to last post
  12. How to dodge Wicked Wheel as melee for Garuda EX?

    Hi all, I just opened up garuda EX and having trouble consistently dodging Wicked Wheel. I can manage to dodge Suprana's first stage Wicked Wheel...

    Started by Zwipe‎, 04-12-2014 04:53 PM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 3,624
    04-15-2014, 10:30 PM Go to last post
  13. One small smn adjustment that would make me beyond happy

    All egis but ifrit have the one ability that they use reguardless as thier first ability ifrit has his as his second just having crimson cyclone...

    Started by DaiLyght‎, 04-15-2014 08:16 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,350
    04-15-2014, 08:16 PM Go to last post
  14. Monk Post 2.2 Gear Progression Thread

    Currently looking at 2.1 the allegedly BiS for monk is as follows: Added Stats | +131 Acc | +209 Crit | +92 Det | +15 SS | +194 Vit Total 489...

    Started by BMihawk‎, 04-14-2014 06:16 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 22
    • Views: 9,538
    04-15-2014, 06:35 PM Go to last post
  15. New LvL 30 SMN: Need Macro advice.

    I currently am using; /ac "Bio II" /wait 2.5 /ac "Miasma" /wait 2.5 /ac "Bio" For DPS/EMN

    Started by RogueSpecter‎, 04-13-2014 04:45 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 3,489
    04-15-2014, 10:09 AM Go to last post
  16. Summoner Question

    Why does Burning Strike(potency120)(Ifrit Egi) do less damage than Wind Blade(potency100)(Garuda Egi)?

    Started by Gooner_iBluAirJGR‎, 04-14-2014 05:53 AM
    summoner
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,520
    04-15-2014, 02:36 AM Go to last post
  17. What Makes You a Top DPS Player?

    So, we've all encountered bads. People whose numbers are so low on fights it's hard to even imagine What they are doing (constant unending scathe...

    Started by PiedPiper‎, 03-29-2014 04:31 AM
    8 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 8
    • Replies: 73
    • Views: 29,386
    04-14-2014, 11:07 PM Go to last post
  18. Suggestions to Improve the Current Egi

    (Moved from the Website Feedback and Suggestion forums, even though no one really uses them for Website suggestions but whatever...) SMN is my...

    Started by Mimilu‎, 03-26-2014 03:18 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    egi, mimilu can't shut up, smn, suggetion, summoner
    • Replies: 33
    • Views: 10,156
    04-13-2014, 01:37 AM Go to last post
  19. New to the game, melee feels "immobile"

    I am new to FFXIV, however I have played many other MMOs. I usually Tank, but offspec as melee DPS if it calls for it. I'm playing DRG and I'm...

    Started by Llamawaffle‎, 04-11-2014 03:31 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 3,705
    04-12-2014, 10:05 PM Go to last post
  20. SMN Equipment

    The first week of Soldiery tomes is about to end and I, like most people, will have already capped. But I don't know where I should begin with my...

    Started by NintenPyjak64‎, 04-01-2014 01:58 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 9,016
    04-12-2014, 05:54 PM Go to last post

Page 338 of 408 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 336 337 338 339 340 348 388 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread