Page 328 of 408 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 326 327 328 329 330 338 378 ... LastLast
Threads 6541 to 6560 of 8156

Forum Top: DPS Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: DPS Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on DPS roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:53 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 36,621
    08-22-2013, 07:53 PM Go to last post
  1. Damage Types

    Alright I tried to figure it out myself but simply cant. Where, in the name of god, do I see what job/skill uses which sort of damage type? I...

    Started by nyyyyy‎, 06-30-2014 02:52 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,003
    06-30-2014, 05:58 AM Go to last post
  2. Summoner Egi Steady/Guard

    Any other summoners have the problem of having your Egi autoassist you when you don't want them to. The result can be anything from aggroing mobs...

    Started by RhaegarFFXIFenrir‎, 06-30-2014 04:30 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,421
    06-30-2014, 04:52 AM Go to last post
  3. SMN Food for level 50

    Crafting or buying won't be an issue. What are the best food choices for SMN for level 50 / post game? Am I looking for Critical, Spell speed,...

    Started by mpd49‎, 06-27-2014 12:34 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 7,782
    06-29-2014, 03:43 PM Go to last post
  4. ARC/BRD ~ Repelling Shot - Why the near enemy restriction?

    Hi everyone, Was there ever an announcement or anything regarding of why Repelling Shot is 'near target' only? I mean, ARC/BRD is the most...

    Started by RaphaelDDL‎, 06-27-2014 06:25 AM
    brd, discussion, repelling shot, suggestion
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 3,689
    06-28-2014, 02:36 AM Go to last post
  5. SMN a use for ifrit...

    Hey there, so I'm nearing 50 for my SMN and fully aware now of garuda's contagion benefits. However, I still see a use for Ifrit. I've been...

    Started by kujowaltz‎, 06-17-2014 03:34 AM
    10 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 10
    • Replies: 92
    • Views: 19,937
    06-28-2014, 01:02 AM Go to last post
  6. How do I use Contagion?

    Literally... I can't use Contagion. LOL. I have my pet under Obey. I cast Bio II, Miasma, Bio, then Fester. I want to use Contagion but the icon...

    Started by Mommathor‎, 06-26-2014 02:40 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 3,235
    06-27-2014, 11:41 PM Go to last post
  7. Why not THF job?

    While Yoshi-P stated that thieves having a guild doesn't quite make sense in the game world, especially with the use of the Rogue as the class, I...

    Started by jwang‎, 06-27-2014 03:23 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 5,142
    06-27-2014, 10:51 PM Go to last post
  8. Monk healing

    Odd topic, yes, but I'm curious how Second Wind is actually calculated and how to best proc max potency from it. I can get 1400 heals for time to...

    Started by A_Magical_Unicorn_Rider‎, 06-27-2014 12:06 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 3,764
    06-27-2014, 08:35 PM Go to last post
  9. Am I The Only One Having Trouble With Atma Drops?

    It took me 14 hours of FATE grinds to get only 3 atmas. This is pretty ridiculous they need to increase the drop rates. Now lets say I actually did...

    Started by Bklyn718‎, 06-14-2014 03:41 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 26
    • Views: 6,711
    06-26-2014, 10:28 PM Go to last post
  10. is Mercy Stroke worth it?

    ^ I am currently thinking about adding my last 2 cross-class ability, but unsure what my 5 DRG C-C should be. I mean Manta is great ideal when no...

    Started by RegentP‎, 06-25-2014 02:30 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    mercy stroke cross-class
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 4,294
    06-26-2014, 09:13 PM Go to last post
  11. [Doubt] ARC or BRD

    Hello all, I'n new at FF XIV: A Realm Reborn and I created an Archer, however I'd like to know if it's worth 'evolve' it to Bard or if it's better...

    Started by Miziara‎, 06-24-2014 10:54 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    archer, bard, doubts, dps, job
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 5,272
    06-26-2014, 05:43 PM Go to last post
  12. Arcanist Shadow flare

    Hi, I'm just wondering why the lvl 50 arcanist skill shadow is aoe damage over time where Lahabrea's shadow flare in praetorium is a aoe burst skill

    Started by Divine_Whisper‎, 06-25-2014 09:50 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,267
    06-25-2014, 11:35 PM Go to last post
  13. BLM: Endgame guide and rotations

    Hello all, I have always been a hardcore raider. I am using parsers to keep track of my DPS as a BLM and I noticed that way many people are...

    Started by Pacifyer‎, 01-13-2014 07:38 PM
    9 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 9
    • Replies: 82
    • Views: 68,115
    06-25-2014, 10:44 PM Go to last post
  14. dragoon sit

    my dragoon when she sits looks even better sorta but honestly half way threw a sit i would use jump. i have also seen somewhere that if you jump from...

    Started by sakuramistflower‎, 06-21-2014 11:34 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 5,497
    06-24-2014, 11:31 PM Go to last post
  15. Thaum/BLM and hate

    So I just did my first dungeon as a Thaum tonight. I was just in level 15 Acolyte gear with a few similar leveled acc. So I got Tam-Tara and either...

    Started by Kerberon‎, 06-22-2014 04:04 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 4,498
    06-24-2014, 03:17 PM Go to last post
  16. Elfin bow vs Artmis bow Zenith

    I was testing out the differences in damage between the two as far as auto attack goes and if this has already been answered feel free to guide me...

    Started by Emtron‎, 06-21-2014 03:47 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,525
    06-24-2014, 04:35 AM Go to last post
  17. Monk Discussion: End-game stats and setting your priorities straight.

    I have reached 50 a few minutes ago so I went to the market to see what I can upgrade to carry on with my main story. Some had different stats so a...

    Started by Authority‎, 06-19-2014 07:16 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,892
    06-24-2014, 04:09 AM Go to last post
  18. BLM or BRD

    I already have a SCH and WAR. Im looking to use a range DPS. I know I have SMN but my points are in mind since SCH is my main. Ive researched both...

    Started by DarkLordCthulhu‎, 06-19-2014 02:28 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 5,183
    06-24-2014, 02:39 AM Go to last post
  19. Please Improve Scathe particle/animation

    Scathe needs a visual overhaul!!!! At it's current state, it appears as if you are just throwing an invisible stone at them. It needs a stronger...

    Started by Youjinbou‎, 06-23-2014 10:16 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,716
    06-24-2014, 02:30 AM Go to last post
  20. So, I tested some BLM rotations...

    I'M NOT GOING TO DO PVP ROTATIONS OR DPS CHECKS. Not only do I find PvP boring, FF14's implementation is really clunky and bad for me as it is now....

    Started by SirGazuntai‎, 12-18-2013 11:47 AM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    3 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 54
    • Views: 23,254
    06-24-2014, 02:25 AM Go to last post

Page 328 of 408 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 326 327 328 329 330 338 378 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread