Page 325 of 408 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 323 324 325 326 327 335 375 ... LastLast
Threads 6481 to 6500 of 8156

Forum Top: DPS Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: DPS Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on DPS roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:53 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 36,621
    08-22-2013, 07:53 PM Go to last post
  1. Sycraus Tower Bosses - DoTs not working

    Anyone else notice this on Amon and Xande? I throw down my dots and nothing sticks except for Bio II. My animations for them also appear to stop...

    Started by Geracia2‎, 07-11-2014 11:54 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 26
    • Views: 8,775
    07-18-2014, 05:10 PM Go to last post
  2. Returning SMN having some questions about the gear.

    Hi ! I stopped playing the game when the Leviathan patch came out. I stopped at an ilvl of 90. When I stopped I remember that the consensus was...

    Started by Shamirah‎, 07-16-2014 03:47 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 5,082
    07-17-2014, 09:22 PM Go to last post
  3. any take in the new ilvl90 crafted accesories

    Topic. Well so far I've purchased all of the ruby for different slots. Just want to know if anyone has started melding matz to it yet. All of the...

    Started by Butcherboy‎, 07-11-2014 06:19 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,787
    07-17-2014, 06:32 AM Go to last post
  4. How should they really fix SMN Pets?

    I think they should fix it by moving around an ability or two and adding some. Garuda egi: for this SMN they should give contagion to the summoner...

    Started by Bigcat9715‎, 07-14-2014 07:47 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 3,880
    07-16-2014, 08:50 PM Go to last post
  5. Bard in Song: Melding Piety?

    Hey. Was just wondering if it would be possible to raise Bards MP regen to equal it's song MP usage by melding enough Piety on the new I90 crafted...

    Started by Judge_Xero‎, 04-25-2014 11:48 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 27
    • Views: 8,361
    07-16-2014, 06:38 PM Go to last post
  6. 2 MNK or MNK+DRG, what's best ?

    In my FC we have too much tanks and healer and so sometimes instead of going in BCoB as a Healer i go as a MNK, so i wonder what is best between a...

    Started by lololink‎, 07-13-2014 12:13 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 4,646
    07-16-2014, 08:03 AM Go to last post
  7. A couple of Bard Questions

    Hi, I have a few questions about Bards Buffs - should I use them on trash, or save them for the bosses? I tend to save them for bosses as I worry...

    Started by Sassi666‎, 07-15-2014 08:27 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,866
    07-15-2014, 06:16 PM Go to last post
  8. Bard about to hit lvl 50..

    im lvl 45 right now and im wondering what is the best rotation for a bard to i can do the max damage with out pulling hate....will some one please...

    Started by MikoMiy‎, 07-13-2014 06:45 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,417
    07-15-2014, 08:06 AM Go to last post
  9. Ifrit worthwhile now?

    Garuda is still better for bosses but with him hitting 110 now is he good in dungeons now? I'll do some tests

    Started by Ghastly‎, 07-10-2014 03:00 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,012
    07-15-2014, 05:03 AM Go to last post
  10. Is double Flare nerfed?

    The title says it... Tried timing Flare after Transpose to Umbral ice between the first and second MP tick and didn't get the extra tick for the...

    Started by Trell‎, 07-12-2014 04:09 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,911
    07-15-2014, 03:25 AM Go to last post
  11. When to pop buffs (monk)

    So I've been reading a few guides and I'm conflicted on when I should pop my buffs as a monk (Blood for blood and internal release). Should I wait...

    Started by Aiyza‎, 07-09-2014 03:46 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 27
    • Views: 8,406
    07-15-2014, 02:06 AM Go to last post
  12. Starting up again - What gear to focus on?

    Hey everyone, I re-activated my account a couple weeks ago, but I've just been doing crafting and not much to progress my Bard gear-wise. I...

    Started by TheMelonPan‎, 07-15-2014 12:08 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,261
    07-15-2014, 01:56 AM Go to last post
  13. Potency increase for BLM makes BLM way too powerful

    While I realize it does not come til tomorrow, the math is pretty self-evident. You give the king of AOE, a class that can easily parse over 1300 on...

    Started by Sparktacus‎, 07-08-2014 06:50 AM
    10 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 10
    • Replies: 97
    • Views: 27,415
    07-14-2014, 08:31 PM Go to last post
  14. Mythology tomes and you

    Topic. We'll with the increase in mythology per instance/dungeon, is SR Brayflix still the best? On top of that leaving and it VOTE DISBAND...

    Started by Butcherboy‎, 07-10-2014 10:45 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 5,215
    07-14-2014, 05:00 AM Go to last post
  15. Question regarding calculation of DPS out - FFXI vs. FFXIV

    I seem to recall back in the day hearing lengthy discussions on FFXI regarding how how Attack raises the ceiling of an attack range, while Strength...

    Started by Steady‎, 07-14-2014 12:26 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,289
    07-14-2014, 12:26 AM Go to last post
  16. Is DPS food even worth using?

    Honestly I don't see any difference between using 2 star risotto food over not using in regards to DPS. Aforementioned food gives a paltry +15 det...

    Started by Sapphic‎, 06-24-2014 05:04 PM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 46
    • Views: 19,169
    07-13-2014, 03:05 PM Go to last post
  17. I can't wait for Ranger.

    AND WIDESCAN(Please)

    Started by Riko_Futatabi‎, 07-10-2014 01:02 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 5,615
    07-12-2014, 09:27 PM Go to last post
  18. Contagion

    Why can't they just drop this skill from garuda and give it to us as one of our own spells? Give garuda something else to cast.

    Started by velric42‎, 07-12-2014 05:04 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,631
    07-12-2014, 08:56 PM Go to last post
  19. SMN or BLM?

    Hey guys, I asked this on Reddit and I thought I'd throw it on here. I'm stuck between BLM and SMR. After talking to some people, and looking at...

    Started by Jeckyl_Tesla‎, 07-12-2014 04:59 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,001
    07-12-2014, 06:25 AM Go to last post
  20. SMN pets

    I wish there was a way to put the pet on auto,but tell the pet not to use certain commands like Contagion. I just want to put my pet on sic,but...

    Started by velric42‎, 07-10-2014 03:29 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 2,789
    07-12-2014, 01:46 AM Go to last post

Page 325 of 408 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 323 324 325 326 327 335 375 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread