Page 320 of 408 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 318 319 320 321 322 330 370 ... LastLast
Threads 6381 to 6400 of 8155

Forum Top: DPS Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: DPS Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on DPS roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:53 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 36,621
    08-22-2013, 07:53 PM Go to last post
  1. Back from a long break - DPS Breakdown

    Hello all, coming back from a long break (since just before 2.2.) Just curious how all the DPS classes are stacking up, numbers wise, mainly...

    Started by Chezwick‎, 08-05-2014 12:52 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 7,690
    08-23-2014, 08:55 PM Go to last post
  2. DPS with macros

    I have been using macros for every single combo. Is it better to not be using them? Also, with i95 on average is there a way for me to know if I...

    Started by Oratic‎, 08-22-2014 07:24 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,736
    08-23-2014, 08:16 PM Go to last post
  3. How bad would it be to put acc on Smn Novus?

    Heya, I was just wondering how bad of an idea it would be to put acc onto my sphere scroll for my Smn Novus weapon? I've been stacking crit and Det...

    Started by Renryuu‎, 08-23-2014 05:51 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 4,367
    08-23-2014, 12:31 PM Go to last post
  4. SMN BIS 2.3

    So I haven't found anything about this so I figured I'd ask here. Have been wondering what is the SMN BIS gear?

    Started by get0_death_wcc‎, 07-23-2014 10:02 PM
    9 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 9
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 87
    • Views: 32,111
    08-23-2014, 02:19 AM Go to last post
  5. T6 DPS Problem: Middle Bulb

    My static is having a problem with the middle bulb. It isn't with recognizing that it's spawned, but rather targeting it QUICKLY so we can DPS it...

    Started by Ringabell‎, 08-10-2014 04:01 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 26
    • Views: 8,317
    08-22-2014, 04:28 PM Go to last post
  6. NEED HELP IN MONK!!!!

    hi, community hope you guys can help me? i am a gamer that plays monk on hyperion. i play with 1 hand b/c i am handicap and i am lvl 50 monk. i want...

    Started by Vegeta100‎, 08-15-2014 06:38 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    ffxiv monk
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 7,939
    08-22-2014, 12:57 AM Go to last post
  7. Smn Novus

    I was wondering what builds people are using ? At first I thought I would use det, crit and acc but after looking at the insane prices for det and...

    Started by Greenbean‎, 08-20-2014 01:54 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 3,117
    08-21-2014, 08:02 PM Go to last post
  8. DPS related questions, mostly SMN.

    Hello, I've just hit level fifty with my main job of BLM, this would be the second MMORPG I've played, and, while not extremely knowledgeable about...

    Started by ICEFANG13‎, 08-20-2014 12:21 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 4,406
    08-21-2014, 10:43 AM Go to last post
  9. I need SMN help! (Rotations, point allowance)

    I just hit level 50 yesterday on my SCH, and my raid group notified me that they'd like me to SMN T7 (so I can kite renauds). I'm SMN ilvl 105...

    Started by Skeith-Adeline‎, 08-18-2014 04:12 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 22
    • Views: 9,318
    08-20-2014, 09:11 PM Go to last post
  10. Miasma II & Tri-Disaster: yay or nay?

    hey guys I have a quick summoner question. I pretty much user all my dots + shadow flare in my rotation but I've never had Miasma II in it. It seems...

    Started by Nukocafe‎, 08-20-2014 12:10 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 6,106
    08-20-2014, 03:28 AM Go to last post
  11. Low Level Bard Question

    Alright, I'm a level 33 Bard and I still trying to learn the tricks of the trade. I see tips for Black Mage (main job is White Mage)- so I want to...

    Started by KisaValkyrie‎, 08-15-2014 05:44 AM
    bard tips
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,401
    08-19-2014, 02:38 AM Go to last post
  12. Help with DPS in Turn 7 as a BLM

    Yesterday was my first time through T6 and T7. My numbers were horrible. Granted, they were the first time I've ever been in each turn, nevertheless...

    Started by Skeith-Adeline‎, 08-15-2014 02:14 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 4,501
    08-18-2014, 04:02 AM Go to last post
  13. job for alt BRD or SMN?

    I currently have a 104 WHM/SCH. I'm leveling an alt character so i can do SCoB twice a week. I originally wanted to play SMN when i got the game but...

    Started by DarkLordCthulhu‎, 08-18-2014 01:42 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,421
    08-18-2014, 03:10 AM Go to last post
  14. Worth leveling a monk with the rogue class about to be released?

    1st question, is it work leveling a pugilist/monk when the rogue class is about to be released. 2nd question, which current class is more viable...

    Started by RafikiJackson‎, 08-15-2014 08:54 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 4,968
    08-17-2014, 07:40 PM Go to last post
  15. Will we see new Summoner pets?

    Coming from FFXI I excepted Summoner to have a range of different pets and other things to summon. When I found out there are only three I looked...

    Started by meeks32‎, 08-09-2014 03:51 AM
    pets, smn
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,977
    08-17-2014, 07:51 AM Go to last post
  16. Bard - Am I doing something wrong?

    Thread deleted....

    Started by bro0wniee‎, 08-16-2014 08:14 AM
    bard, dps
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,080
    08-16-2014, 09:42 AM Go to last post
  17. I have created an abomination!

    Seppuku time.

    Started by Baratheus‎, 08-13-2014 01:30 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 25
    • Views: 9,765
    08-16-2014, 04:07 AM Go to last post
  18. Monk Stances Improvement (Cosmetically)

    Don't know whether this'd be the right area, but I've kind of had a idea for awhile now. I've been thinking of how to make the stances of monks a...

    Started by Fire-Brand‎, 08-11-2014 01:50 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    idle animations, improvement, monk, monk stances, stances
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 6,634
    08-16-2014, 03:55 AM Go to last post
  19. Returning Black Mage - Rotation Reminder?

    Heya. There's a few topics on the subject I've seen, but most are pre-2.3 posts and the rotations posted are followed by bitter arguments. Was...

    Started by dinantes‎, 08-08-2014 02:21 PM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 4,293
    08-15-2014, 03:03 PM Go to last post
  20. Question about Arcanist points

    Nm, found another thread to answer my question.

    Started by magdahmhara‎, 08-15-2014 01:26 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,263
    08-15-2014, 01:26 PM Go to last post

Page 320 of 408 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 318 319 320 321 322 330 370 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread