Page 310 of 408 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 308 309 310 311 312 320 360 ... LastLast
Threads 6181 to 6200 of 8155

Forum Top: DPS Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: DPS Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on DPS roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:53 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 36,621
    08-22-2013, 07:53 PM Go to last post
  1. New lvl 50 needs some advice...

    Hello folks. I just hit level 50 with my ninja (and very first 50 overall) and I was hoping to get a little bit of advice on where to go from...

    Started by ZarethTolabain‎, 11-20-2014 04:53 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,689
    11-20-2014, 07:41 AM Go to last post
  2. Why do DRG's protest the armor value trade off?

    So I've not leveled a DRG to 50, but I DID level my WHM well beyond 50 with my Nexus. I've heard people say DRG's need their magic defence buffed...

    Started by Morzy‎, 11-14-2014 01:02 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 7,489
    11-20-2014, 06:04 AM Go to last post
  3. A player reborn, and in dire need of help

    Hello forums! First time posting here. (I'd like to apologize for my english beforehand. It's not my native language and I'm bound to make mistakes,...

    Started by JessTheRed‎, 11-18-2014 08:13 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 2,786
    11-20-2014, 12:45 AM Go to last post
  4. The problem with dps and balance

    soo my friends, i found a couple of threads with stuff like : drg being too weak compared to nin and mnk or smn being too weak compared to blm and so...

    Started by athenia‎, 11-18-2014 08:46 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 4,799
    11-19-2014, 12:45 PM Go to last post
  5. Ninja Point Allotment

    Is it safe to say I should put all my points into DEX?

    Started by Ryuujin‎, 11-18-2014 06:07 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,467
    11-18-2014, 05:50 PM Go to last post
  6. Summoner needs a quick fix too

    Summoner needs a band aide until 3.0 expansion. Lets face it Summoner's generally get kicked to the curb for a Black Mage or Bard when it comes to...

    Started by Akiza‎, 11-14-2014 12:00 PM
    9 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 9
    2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 85
    • Views: 22,440
    11-18-2014, 11:03 AM Go to last post
  7. ACC for smn and pet

    how mant acc that smn and pet (in case is GARUDA) need in T10-13 come to brainstorm !!!

    Started by Teeratong‎, 11-10-2014 01:28 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 5,457
    11-18-2014, 09:17 AM Go to last post
  8. Decision making

    Ok I have a silly question and I assume I will get a silly answer. But i'm making this in the off chance I dont. I am stuck trying to decide...

    Started by Azir‎, 11-15-2014 05:33 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,386
    11-18-2014, 08:00 AM Go to last post
  9. Gambler

    I personally would love to see a Gambler class like Setzer from FF VI. We already have the Magitek Armor from VI so why not one more amazing thing...

    Started by nbstyles01‎, 11-15-2014 03:47 PM
    epic, gambler, setzer
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,926
    11-18-2014, 05:55 AM Go to last post
  10. poetic items for summoners

    I have no idea what to buy. they're all crammed with spell speed, and the few that aren't have more accuracy than I currently need. I got the ring...

    Started by jars‎, 11-09-2014 12:05 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 6,081
    11-17-2014, 03:06 AM Go to last post
  11. Question Regarding Bard Gear Scaling

    This came up a bit in some other topics, and I didn't want to derail it too much. There are mentions of bards scaling poorly with gear (they get...

    Started by RiceisNice‎, 11-16-2014 03:49 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,491
    11-16-2014, 09:47 AM Go to last post
  12. Dots...

    I'd like to suggest the dots you place on enemy's be moved to the front of the Targeted bars and stay there. Totally got better at finding my...

    Started by Suggestion‎, 11-15-2014 02:09 AM
    dot filter, summoner, target 1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,971
    11-15-2014, 06:31 PM Go to last post
  13. Some questions for a returning player.

    Just have some specific questions in regards to Stat Caps, Allocations and "Break Points". One other question I have before getting into detail is...

    Started by Raegne‎, 11-15-2014 11:09 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,246
    11-15-2014, 11:10 AM Go to last post
  14. T9 Question- SMN

    I've read mixed things about DoTs ticking on Nael during her jumping phases. Recently, I joined a PuG and was told by a Parser that I was pulling 340...

    Started by Lycia‎, 11-15-2014 01:27 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,586
    11-15-2014, 08:51 AM Go to last post
  15. SMN novus

    I never really bothered with relic previously because Book of Spades had ideal stats on it, and I didn't find it worth it to spend the time and gil...

    Started by Zantusken‎, 11-13-2014 06:03 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,277
    11-15-2014, 02:27 AM Go to last post
  16. I want to look like Voldo from SC.

    When standing posed with a friend, I noticed that my MNK's pose with the Hellish Claws looked like how Voldo might stand if he wasn't doing his...

    Started by Huntington‎, 11-12-2014 06:26 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,925
    11-14-2014, 11:33 PM Go to last post
  17. Please consider halving the cool down for Shockwave

    Fluid Aura has a 150 damage potency with the additional effect of bind and is on a 30 second cool down.While in obey Shockwave has a 90 damage...

    Started by Brianmj‎, 11-12-2014 12:21 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,041
    11-14-2014, 04:19 PM Go to last post
  18. Goad

    I don't know why I have to say this everytime I tank a dungeon as Warrior.. (when there's a Ninja in the group) But PLEASE use Goad on Warrior...

    Started by Asakura93‎, 11-05-2014 12:59 AM
    15 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 15
    4 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 142
    • Views: 51,627
    11-14-2014, 10:30 AM Go to last post
  19. SMN - Why it is not a very interesting job and not a good upgrade from ACN

    So after ACN you finally become SMN. Finally, you can become that classical final fantasy job that you always wanted to be. But, in Final Fantasy...

    Started by Crevox‎, 09-04-2013 02:44 PM
    92 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 92
    madoka hide, razard cry more 11 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 914
    • Views: 254,818
    11-13-2014, 03:13 PM Go to last post
  20. Sneak attack underpowered

    i have just got sneak attack and i really find it is underpowered it does less damage then my standard attacks i would think that it would do extra...

    Started by reillyblair‎, 11-12-2014 07:35 PM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 3,776
    11-13-2014, 04:36 AM Go to last post

Page 310 of 408 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 308 309 310 311 312 320 360 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread