Page 308 of 408 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 306 307 308 309 310 318 358 ... LastLast
Threads 6141 to 6160 of 8155

Forum Top: DPS Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: DPS Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on DPS roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:53 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 36,621
    08-22-2013, 07:53 PM Go to last post
  1. About the Carbuncles ...

    This has probably been done before but it's been bugging me forever. Since 2.0's release, players have been asking for the Carbuncles to be added...

    Started by Bishop81‎, 11-27-2014 03:30 AM
    • Replies: 82
    • Views: 20,085
    12-04-2014, 03:25 AM Go to last post
  2. Summoner ability mix up

    I've been meaning to put this out there for a year or so, but I'm wondering if the names bane and contagion were switched accidentally in the English...

    Started by leteton‎, 12-03-2014 02:04 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 3,556
    12-03-2014, 04:30 AM Go to last post
  3. Dragoon Changes

    There have recently been rumors that the dragoon will be receiving some changes to the job. If at all possible I would like SE to consider the...

    Started by Hittokiri‎, 11-27-2014 01:17 PM
    • Replies: 25
    • Views: 13,098
    12-02-2014, 09:54 PM Go to last post
  4. Feint

    After a bit of discussion in the "A Rotation Reborn" thread, I've come to the conclusion that while the changes to the DRG job in 2.45 are more or...

    Started by seekified‎, 12-02-2014 06:25 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,761
    12-02-2014, 06:25 PM Go to last post
  5. SMN / SCH Crossbar Help

    So I am trying to cleanup my crossbars now that I am finally level 50 with my SMN/SCH. I have tried some of the macros found at this guide but I...

    Started by Hihiyo‎, 12-01-2014 10:14 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 2,035
    12-02-2014, 12:28 PM Go to last post
  6. ninja BiS stats

    which stats would be better? 542 acc(lava toad legs) 517 crit 386 det 356 skillspeed or 535 acc(black truffle)

    Started by Gh0st_Pr0digy‎, 12-01-2014 08:39 PM
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 4,862
    12-02-2014, 11:39 AM Go to last post
  7. Relic Artemis Bow Novus Scroll - Stats Capped

    * DELETED *

    Started by ChuckstarUK‎, 12-01-2014 09:39 PM
    atemis, cap, novus, relic, scroll
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 2,298
    12-01-2014, 10:04 PM Go to last post
  8. 4 Festers with 1 DoT application

    Just something ive been doing for a little while and after searching google didn't see anything about it so I thought I would share. *note this...

    Started by davidwbean‎, 12-01-2014 06:00 AM
    fester, rotation, summoner
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 2,492
    12-01-2014, 09:59 AM Go to last post
  9. possible solutions to fix mudras

    so a lot of people seems to be under the assumption that nothing can be done to fix the mudra delay because its based more on your isp than what SE...

    Started by Zamii‎, 11-30-2014 07:44 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,217
    11-30-2014, 09:33 PM Go to last post
  10. Idea for Dragoon Buff

    This is an unorthodox method I came up with for dragoon and wanted to share. So its no secret that ninja is the go to dps output right now (when...

    Started by Omni-Vocational_Ryan‎, 11-26-2014 08:51 AM
    dps, dragoon, idea
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 4,985
    11-30-2014, 02:30 AM Go to last post
  11. Ninja rotation help

    So due to my old main job (Dragoon) being more or less unviable for turn 13 progression at this time, I picked up, leveled and geared NIN last week...

    Started by Sentinillia‎, 11-29-2014 11:21 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,900
    11-30-2014, 02:27 AM Go to last post
  12. Summoner Primal Limitations

    Just curious why summoner is limited to the main 3 primals, seems like it could make for interesting strategies and abilities if summoner could also...

    Started by Sangiin‎, 11-25-2014 12:20 PM
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 6,624
    11-30-2014, 01:28 AM Go to last post
  13. NIN Opener / Rotation

    Hi guys, this is what I have been using for my opener and I wonder if anyone has any thoughts about how to modify it? I am fine with putting in a few...

    Started by Ehayte‎, 11-11-2014 11:33 PM
    • Replies: 116
    • Views: 50,254
    11-29-2014, 06:52 PM Go to last post
  14. 2.4 BRD BiS?

    Anyone got some theories on gear sets for bard for 2.4? Nether of our bows have accuracy this time it seems so gonna have to stack it on gear if the...

    Started by Magnesium02‎, 11-04-2014 09:30 AM
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 8,611
    11-29-2014, 04:36 PM Go to last post
  15. Starting a dps class

    Hi guys, I need a break from healling and I want to choose a dps class. Which is more fun and needed in groups: bards or ninjas?

    Started by Mamousha‎, 11-28-2014 07:28 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,897
    11-29-2014, 03:19 PM Go to last post
  16. MONK Goad and Fracture

    so fellow monks i would like to hear your thoughts on Fracture.... yes i know Fracture now that we see more and more ninjas i would like to hear your...

    Started by MrHobbit‎, 11-26-2014 08:44 PM
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 9,257
    11-29-2014, 10:38 AM Go to last post
  17. BRD AOE

    Is there a limit on how many enemies the BRD AOE can hit? I've noticed the last few times on Sastasha Hard when the tank rounds up a bunch of...

    Started by Maduro‎, 11-27-2014 04:16 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 3,454
    11-29-2014, 02:20 AM Go to last post
  18. Dark Knight speculation

    What if Dark Knight has no base class because any DoW/DoM class can be it's base class? You just have to be Lv 30 to pick up the Deathbringer...

    Started by Bishop81‎, 11-27-2014 08:22 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,537
    11-28-2014, 11:17 AM Go to last post
  19. BRD i110 DPS output

    Quick question. I'm curious as to what a non "BiS" 110 BRDs dps number should be looking like after a 4 minuet parse. Had a friend kind enough to...

    Started by PenelopeWinn‎, 11-25-2014 02:41 AM
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 10,034
    11-27-2014, 04:31 AM Go to last post
  20. If DRG does in fact get a buff...

    The DRGs worth their salt will rip aggro on pull 100% of the time and people will rage for an enmity buff. You can't expect a DRG to burn elusive...

    Started by Verus‎, 11-18-2014 11:28 PM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 81
    • Views: 24,761
    11-26-2014, 11:09 PM Go to last post

Page 308 of 408 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 306 307 308 309 310 318 358 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread