Page 307 of 408 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 305 306 307 308 309 317 357 407 ... LastLast
Threads 6121 to 6140 of 8155

Forum Top: DPS Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: DPS Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on DPS roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:53 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 36,621
    08-22-2013, 07:53 PM Go to last post
  1. Black Mage, and White Mage End game weapons...please change one of these!

    Please make Black Mage/White Mage End Game Weapon a rod with Shield, like the very First Coil. I just don't like it being lumped in with a WHM...

    Started by Meshico‎, 12-10-2014 01:05 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 5,829
    12-11-2014, 07:43 AM Go to last post
  2. BLM macro question

    I recently switched to a BLM main after giving up on SMN for FCoB. Someone mentioned using a /facetarget macro to help prevent LoSing, something I...

    Started by Zantusken‎, 12-08-2014 12:55 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 8,175
    12-11-2014, 03:57 AM Go to last post
  3. Theres not enough macro space to play Ninja.

    I have leveled all my chars to 50 and I just noticed that there isn't enough space for new ninja macros!!! SE plz help! ppl spread the word. ...

    Started by Smells‎, 10-26-2014 11:30 AM
    16 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 16
    too many macros, wtf
    • Replies: 158
    • Views: 70,867
    12-10-2014, 06:33 PM Go to last post
  4. I only play Monk, changes to these move plz

    I personally think changes, to Haymaker, arm of the destroyer, and fist of wind, and one llm punch. To start off I really think haymaker should be...

    Started by Leozhontai‎, 12-07-2014 01:11 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 12,008
    12-10-2014, 02:44 AM Go to last post
  5. Shadowflare + Swiftcast

    I personally believe that using swiftcast plus shadowflare is a complete waste of resources for a summoner. But, what are other summoners thoughts on...

    Started by Suggestion‎, 11-19-2014 02:48 AM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    combo, shadowflare, summoner, swiftcast
    • Replies: 61
    • Views: 25,423
    12-09-2014, 10:44 AM Go to last post
  6. So what's the general consensus on DPS ranking now in 2.4?

    Hello all, ^ topic. Just wondering what all you pros are thinking. I've only played BLM and have always thought that BLM is at the bottom of the...

    Started by Crest0‎, 12-06-2014 02:01 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 37
    • Views: 21,811
    12-09-2014, 03:41 AM Go to last post
  7. Monk rotation macros

    Is there a thread for these? Since monk's combo abilities are stance dependent you can stack them in macros to do one button combos. I default with...

    Started by Nonlinear314‎, 11-22-2013 01:43 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 32
    • Views: 51,349
    12-09-2014, 03:38 AM Go to last post
  8. My fellow dragoons! Our time is that hand!

    I am now level 30 dragoon and I can't wait for tuesdays update! Tell me: 1-What buffs will we be getting? Will jump recast time will be decrease...

    Started by Cxplorer‎, 12-08-2014 05:54 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    dragoon, 竜騎士
    • Replies: 25
    • Views: 10,667
    12-09-2014, 01:55 AM Go to last post
  9. I can dream. MNK ranged attack... in PvP?

    This post is going to get me so much hate haha Sort of rant post also, but could I ever hope for MNK to get a real range attack while in PvP? I am...

    Started by Ymal‎, 12-05-2014 10:58 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    mnk, monk, pvp, ranged attack
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 5,024
    12-08-2014, 09:42 PM Go to last post
  10. Cross-class actions question

    I'd like to get the level 2 Archer action Straight Shot on my level 37 Pugilist. At least, the information out there seems to say it's an available...

    Started by Fnord‎, 12-08-2014 06:10 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,604
    12-08-2014, 06:10 AM Go to last post
  11. Dragoon buffs and Ninja nerfs coming Dec 9th in patch 2.45

    Source: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/206422-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XVIII-Q-A-Updates?p=2609803#post2609803 Q1: I’d like...

    Started by Daweism‎, 11-29-2014 08:09 PM
    33 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 33
    2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 322
    • Views: 119,222
    12-08-2014, 04:37 AM Go to last post
  12. Nin BiS?

    Hi there, thought I'd get a few peoples insight on this and see if I'm right about this or not. So after messing around with it on Ariyala a bit,...

    Started by Alchemii‎, 12-04-2014 01:40 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 8,643
    12-06-2014, 09:47 AM Go to last post
  13. What about Drg buff?

    we know NIN about nerf now (ty devs for info)but,what about drg buff? it been tested end content? it going change rotation? only thing i know is...

    Started by Zarkovitch‎, 12-05-2014 11:00 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 3,883
    12-06-2014, 09:30 AM Go to last post
  14. Making Classes Useful (Part 2)

    Never mind. This is probably the wrong forum. And it's overly long winded anyway.

    Started by Bishop81‎, 12-06-2014 08:18 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,498
    12-06-2014, 08:18 AM Go to last post
  15. Why did SE take thunder away from SMN?

    Was it because with all 3 DoTs plus thunder fused with contagion that it was too much dps or was it because SMN needed a better aoe so they gave us...

    Started by Bigcat9715‎, 12-01-2014 08:00 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 27
    • Views: 9,200
    12-06-2014, 05:58 AM Go to last post
  16. Ninja in Dungeon, Goad, Vent.

    So I'm playing HL Roulette, doing Tam Tara, and there's a Ninja in party. I let the group know I'm pulling in groups of 2, everyone's good with...

    Started by Steady‎, 12-02-2014 02:17 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 27
    • Views: 13,736
    12-05-2014, 10:04 PM Go to last post
  17. Objective comparison of Mnk and Nin difficulty to play ?

    Hey there. I am interested in a discussion to gather some objective and argumented PoV onto the difficulty of playing Mnk or Nin. I am leaving Drg...

    Started by Casper‎, 12-03-2014 09:56 PM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    • Replies: 63
    • Views: 16,096
    12-05-2014, 11:16 AM Go to last post
  18. Which classes do you think need adjustments?

    With the DRG, WHM(though minor) and Ninja changes coming soon, what other DPS classes do you think need to be adjusted and why? For SMN, Energy...

    Started by Skeith-Adeline‎, 12-01-2014 06:28 PM
    8 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 8
    • Replies: 74
    • Views: 22,168
    12-05-2014, 03:02 AM Go to last post
  19. Hypothetical: What if ACN got a new stance?

    Yesterday I was healing in SV and I failed to dodge an aoe in time and I died. The BLM took over healing and we won the battle. Lucky for the tank,...

    Started by Amelia_Pond_Behemoth‎, 12-04-2014 07:19 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,056
    12-04-2014, 11:05 PM Go to last post
  20. Haymaker

    Haymaker mechanic practically screams something unique: "Counter Attack". The problem is that Haymaker IS a GCD, which makes it annoying to use...

    Started by Arkenne‎, 12-03-2014 08:00 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,934
    12-04-2014, 09:59 AM Go to last post

Page 307 of 408 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 305 306 307 308 309 317 357 407 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread