Page 306 of 408 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 304 305 306 307 308 316 356 406 ... LastLast
Threads 6101 to 6120 of 8155

Forum Top: DPS Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: DPS Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on DPS roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:53 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 36,621
    08-22-2013, 07:53 PM Go to last post
  1. Group doesn't have a BRD, how are melee supposed to dps?

    I'm curious how NIN/MNK are expected to dps in fights with high mob uptime, such as t10/t11, without a BRD. My current raid group doesn't have a BRD,...

    Started by Kiokin‎, 12-12-2014 09:50 AM
    10 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 10
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 95
    • Views: 33,589
    12-18-2014, 06:16 AM Go to last post
  2. Dragoon: top dps and easiest melee class by far ?

    Alright let me start by saying i completely agree Drg needed buffs. Their MDef was the worst offender, and their dps needed to be brought up a bit to...

    Started by Casper‎, 12-09-2014 06:25 PM
    21 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 21
    2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 200
    • Views: 73,484
    12-17-2014, 11:58 PM Go to last post
  3. Why Garuda is applied to melee accuracy?

    I cant understand it. Garuda is caster, Ifrit is melee. But garuda is applied melee accuracy now. So SMN need more accuracy ~20 than BLM. This is...

    Started by OdKrys‎, 12-12-2014 12:59 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 15,882
    12-16-2014, 05:14 PM Go to last post
  4. How Can I Apply DoT's Most Effectively?

    I have a BLM at lvl43, and a Monk at lvl33, and during the low level dungeons while there's never an issue dishing out the needed damage, I'm always...

    Started by Velo_Vandore‎, 12-16-2014 03:23 AM
    advice, damage over time, dot's, effective, guide
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 3,326
    12-16-2014, 08:35 AM Go to last post
  5. Bard acc in FCOB

    I'm curious to know if I should be aiming to have frontal accuracy in fcob. In t9 phase 4, it was obvious of course that frontal was required, but...

    Started by Sessurea‎, 12-15-2014 03:27 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,464
    12-16-2014, 12:09 AM Go to last post
  6. NIN QS help

    Hey all, I have my rotation down, but having a hard time getting a good flow on my Quick Slots. The skills aren't lining up as well as I think...

    Started by Synestr‎, 12-15-2014 05:24 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 2,390
    12-15-2014, 11:43 PM Go to last post
  7. shouldn't be too long till bard nerfing

    especially since SE hates us. with my current gear and only one bis piece i can reach 659.9 crit the entire fight 718.8 for 15seconds. i proc...

    Started by lxChrisxl‎, 12-12-2014 09:49 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 28
    • Views: 9,680
    12-15-2014, 07:51 AM Go to last post
  8. I wish Samurai class will be introduce in Heavensward

    As the title wrote, I wish we can get SAM class in the next expansion. I hope it will be DPS role since DRK already Tank. Anybody want to share...

    Started by Cattastro‎, 12-14-2014 01:20 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 3,531
    12-15-2014, 05:05 AM Go to last post
  9. Newbie question on Smn dots

    Sometimes in ST boss fights my Smn dots don't show up. I put my settings to show only my effects and sometimes I get nothing on the target. I get...

    Started by magdahmhara‎, 12-06-2014 10:33 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 9,634
    12-15-2014, 04:47 AM Go to last post
  10. ninja dps question

    I'm an i110 nin w/vajras and i do around 445 after 3 minutes. I feel it is far too low compared to my i111 drg (HA spear) who does around 490. What...

    Started by FyrmurlFloerasksyn‎, 12-13-2014 01:18 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,513
    12-13-2014, 06:01 PM Go to last post
  11. A question for the Melee and Bards

    I see this a lot, more now as a ninja than I did as a drg since I now have goad. Bard players (most) argue that they shouldn't have to play paeon,...

    Started by Leonus‎, 12-13-2014 01:23 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 4,166
    12-13-2014, 09:40 AM Go to last post
  12. Best min/max melee setup now?

    With the NIN nerfs and DRG buffs, what do you guys think is the overall top melee setup now? MNK/DRG? NIN/DRG? I was also wondering if Goad is...

    Started by Nofacekiller‎, 12-12-2014 07:55 AM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,542
    12-12-2014, 11:38 PM Go to last post
  13. for the bards that bought the poe chest piece

    i'm very sorry that you wasted your poe but the il110 sold chest is better and if you can afford it the kirimu hq coat is best in slot if melded with...

    Started by lxChrisxl‎, 12-08-2014 03:56 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 32
    • Views: 17,514
    12-12-2014, 07:40 PM Go to last post
  14. Nin TP Increase: Too Much?

    That nerf. Lemme calculate. Suiton and Raiton are only single target abilities that lose damage. With Raiton, you'll lose anywhere from...

    Started by Aetherdancer‎, 12-05-2014 04:44 AM
    10 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 10
    speculation 1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 93
    • Views: 27,653
    12-12-2014, 06:23 PM Go to last post
  15. DRG buffs are great!

    Thank you for fixing the job. You're the best SE!

    Started by ManaKing‎, 12-10-2014 05:54 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 4,512
    12-12-2014, 02:39 PM Go to last post
  16. Too much spellspeed screwing up AOE-rotation.

    Hey guys, I've been maining blm for about 9 months now and lately I've started to notice something that <never> happened before. I have a nexus...

    Started by Pyroclastic‎, 11-22-2014 12:20 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 9,693
    12-12-2014, 09:04 AM Go to last post
  17. Aetherial Manipulation should be more like Shukuchi

    I've always been baffled by Aetherial Manipulation. You're pretty unlikely to use it even when you could use it to any effect, since you'd have to...

    Started by Hiruke‎, 12-05-2014 11:58 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 32
    • Views: 11,934
    12-12-2014, 08:45 AM Go to last post
  18. What ability would you like to see added for your Job in the Expansion? (theorizing)

    For a BLM, I'd like to see... Trait Assured Cast: Able to cast the next spell through interruptions, while moving. Double Cast: Swiftcast...

    Started by Skeith-Adeline‎, 11-13-2014 07:14 PM
    9 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 9
    • Replies: 86
    • Views: 29,175
    12-12-2014, 07:19 AM Go to last post
  19. SMN question in T11

    can i use GARUDA in last phase? (already move it to near boss)

    Started by Teeratong‎, 12-09-2014 05:15 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 3,007
    12-11-2014, 07:52 PM Go to last post
  20. DPS wonders: Raiton VS Shuriken

    Hi, As a fellow Ninja, I can tell on first glace that Raiton is way stronger than Shuriken. Actually a normal Raiton is as strong as a critical hit...

    Started by Arkenne‎, 12-05-2014 05:04 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 11,706
    12-11-2014, 11:17 AM Go to last post

Page 306 of 408 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 304 305 306 307 308 316 356 406 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread