Page 304 of 408 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 302 303 304 305 306 314 354 404 ... LastLast
Threads 6061 to 6080 of 8155

Forum Top: DPS Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: DPS Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on DPS roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:53 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 36,621
    08-22-2013, 07:53 PM Go to last post
  1. An idea for Summoner's Enkindle

    Using Enkindle while under Aetherflow, with consume a stack and grant added effects depending on the summon. Ifrit - Drops nails that applies fire...

    Started by Lilyarel‎, 12-31-2014 08:35 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 26
    • Views: 9,009
    01-03-2015, 03:21 PM Go to last post
  2. What numbers should an I110 Bard bring in T10?

    Hoi there! Usually tanking this fight, was asked to Bard as we had an abundance of tanks, so I'm a but curious how far I am from being a "real...

    Started by Steady‎, 01-03-2015 12:50 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 6,708
    01-03-2015, 11:31 AM Go to last post
  3. DPS Ninja Rotation

    Hey guys, i would like to show you my DPS with my ninja and ask you what you think about it. I have a random stuff from my monk, it's not that...

    Started by Clouwd9‎, 12-31-2014 04:57 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    damage dealer, dps, dps meter, ninja, rotation
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 11,326
    01-02-2015, 12:37 PM Go to last post
  4. How much Determination equals 3/6 Attack Power/STR/DEX?

    Since I wasn't able to find any specific infos, I liked to get that cleared up. So, as the topic says, how much Determination equals 3/6 Attack...

    Started by Camuy‎, 12-30-2014 11:48 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 3,246
    01-01-2015, 12:05 AM Go to last post
  5. Monk rotation

    I'm new to monk, so I'm not sure of the rotation, but here is what I do: opening: internal release/blood for blood followed by touch of death and...

    Started by Heal_Bot‎, 12-28-2014 05:24 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 4,000
    12-31-2014, 10:46 PM Go to last post
  6. is there some rule against using goad?

    well mantra too i guess. ninjas and monks act like mantra and goad will give them an std if they use it. why? D:

    Started by lxChrisxl‎, 12-29-2014 12:15 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 11,294
    12-31-2014, 10:28 PM Go to last post
  7. blm blink

    Can u plz rebuild blm blink so u dont need to set focus on player to blink . Like WoW u dont need target to use it.

    Started by dracula_Q8‎, 12-29-2014 08:08 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 8,360
    12-31-2014, 07:09 PM Go to last post
  8. NIN dps in T12

    Hi everyone. My static is working on T12, and I think I'm underperforming with my dps so far. Granted we're still working on learning the turn, and...

    Started by ThanatosPrimordialis‎, 12-29-2014 11:24 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 8,886
    12-31-2014, 06:38 PM Go to last post
  9. Black Mage Relic Books

    I'm about to upgrade from my ATMA and I see a load of book stats for a black mage. Does it matter which I hand in first? Does it make a difference to...

    Started by Darkobra‎, 12-29-2014 06:26 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,129
    12-31-2014, 08:55 AM Go to last post
  10. Question regarding MNK's TP on Fcob

    Hello people of Eorzea! I've been in Final Coils for about a month, and passed t10-t12 but now I'm starting to wonder how most people manage their...

    Started by Wysteria‎, 12-30-2014 03:59 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 4,975
    12-31-2014, 08:53 AM Go to last post
  11. Solo queuing as DPS class for different trials?

    Hi, I main Tank as a class. I would like to know how you guys manage to get into trial instances patiently. I know DPS would take time to queue in, I...

    Started by keroo‎, 12-25-2014 10:59 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 3,926
    12-31-2014, 07:31 AM Go to last post
  12. BRD dps advice

    Looking for some input regarding my dps. I think my dps is low on Phoenix and I'm hoping to improve before t13 progression. DPS opening is as...

    Started by Tiva‎, 12-23-2014 05:59 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 6,948
    12-31-2014, 06:07 AM Go to last post
  13. So BLM as AOE covered, MNK has single target... What does SMN bring?

    Other than being a res slave. I cant think of one. Backup heal? BM can do that. Utility? Bard does it better. So what does a Summoner bring thats...

    Started by Lilyarel‎, 12-24-2014 04:17 AM
    10 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 10
    • Replies: 93
    • Views: 24,875
    12-31-2014, 12:00 AM Go to last post
  14. Increase Huton Duration?

    hello. i think it may be a good idea to increase duration by like 5~20 seconds. some may argue 20seconds to be a bit too long. but 5~15 seconds could...

    Started by BLaCKnBLu3B3RRY‎, 12-19-2014 02:03 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 3,919
    12-30-2014, 11:44 PM Go to last post
  15. Since Square is revamping the Summoner pets, what would you like to see them do?

    I would love to see more synergy with the Summoner and his pet. So far, Garuda-Egi is the only one that does this (her Contagion combined with your...

    Started by Lilyarel‎, 12-29-2014 08:55 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 6,309
    12-30-2014, 03:32 AM Go to last post
  16. novus bow stat question please

    so after hours of nothin but spirit binding i got tired of not bein able to get my last det level 4 mat n threw an accuracy on the scroll to...

    Started by Spawnie‎, 12-26-2014 01:54 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,653
    12-30-2014, 01:10 AM Go to last post
  17. are Monks still the top ST dps?

    My buddy and I were trying to figure out who would pull out the most dps now that goons have been buffed. edit: ST meaning single target, not...

    Started by Heal_Bot‎, 12-29-2014 10:24 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,049
    12-30-2014, 12:58 AM Go to last post
  18. Question about accuracy for bard

    Is having 566 and with food 577 acc overdoing it?

    Started by lol123‎, 12-29-2014 03:18 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,806
    12-29-2014, 03:39 PM Go to last post
  19. Brd opener

    New to bard end game. For FCoB, should I use all my CDat the start of the fight?

    Started by Hippo‎, 12-13-2014 11:42 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 8,694
    12-29-2014, 11:58 AM Go to last post
  20. Can Bio/Bio II miss as a SCH/SMN?

    I am asking this question for my SCH who is ready to DPS on T12 but is pretty much below the accuracy cap by a lot. I've heard that Bio/Bio II...

    Started by GueRakun‎, 12-29-2014 03:27 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 5,300
    12-29-2014, 08:25 AM Go to last post

Page 304 of 408 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 302 303 304 305 306 314 354 404 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread