Page 296 of 408 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 294 295 296 297 298 306 346 396 ... LastLast
Threads 5901 to 5920 of 8155

Forum Top: DPS Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: DPS Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on DPS roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:53 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 36,621
    08-22-2013, 07:53 PM Go to last post
  1. Tanking with Titan

    I realize this is a super-rare occurrence for Summoners, but I've had cases in Low-Level Roulette where a) I or Garuda have derped and...

    Started by Ninster‎, 03-08-2015 05:34 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 3,639
    03-12-2015, 05:45 AM Go to last post
  2. Foe Reqiem, and your dungeon party.

    Is it more dps to Foe Requiem for the white mage that just entered Cleric Stance or to just keep dpsing. Maybe it is better to Mana song since Holy...

    Started by Llyren‎, 03-09-2015 04:56 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 5,823
    03-12-2015, 03:03 AM Go to last post
  3. SMN questions

    So, recently SE "Buffed" SMN by reducing the mp cost of ruin and ruin II , any SMNs out there can tell me if there is even any difference? Because to...

    Started by Blueskyy‎, 03-11-2015 03:22 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 4,096
    03-11-2015, 10:09 PM Go to last post
  4. BLM Clip Casting and Slide Casting

    I've heard this term thrown around quite a few times by other BLMs, How exactly do I SC or CC? Tips would be greatly appreciated.

    Started by Eldan12‎, 03-09-2015 10:25 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 23,660
    03-11-2015, 09:25 PM Go to last post
  5. Final Smash Fantasy: Melee XIV

    So, I kinda like reading threads about melee capacities and stuff, and since there's 3615 thread about SMN/BLM to overkill you for days, I want this...

    Started by Spayd‎, 03-04-2015 10:33 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 6,375
    03-11-2015, 01:03 AM Go to last post
  6. Raiding without caster (no magic dmg or AOE LB) --- DEVs plz look!

    Hi! In the Expansion I want to try Machinist and make that my new main. The problem being the current game-structure. Will the Machinist be...

    Started by Mishayangg‎, 02-13-2015 08:40 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    blm, dev, lb, raid, smn
    • Replies: 28
    • Views: 11,860
    03-09-2015, 02:18 AM Go to last post
  7. BRD 2.4 gear progression approach

    just wondering how my fellow Bards started their 2.4 gear progression. Its sad that our Ironworks Body and Legs are garbage so I started with the...

    Started by ChriZirhC‎, 11-16-2014 09:29 AM
    14 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 14
    2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 139
    • Views: 47,229
    03-08-2015, 06:52 PM Go to last post
  8. Bard Points Allocation - Isn;t it DEX?

    So i am a healer - my primary role will always be healer and I like to think I am good at it. However, I wanted to better understand other roles...

    Started by Faelandaea‎, 01-22-2015 08:09 PM
    15 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 15
    3 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 140
    • Views: 41,744
    03-08-2015, 06:46 PM Go to last post
  9. Bard improvement

    I think that if swiftsong could be played in combat it would have a positive impact on gameplay in battle. It could be used much like Mage ballad and...

    Started by Kalanon‎, 03-08-2015 06:03 AM
    bard, dungeon fights, swiftsong
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,829
    03-08-2015, 12:17 PM Go to last post
  10. Cant decide bard or ninja please help

    Hey guys brand new to game and want to play a bard or ninja and was wondering if you kind people would help me make my decision. How wanted and or...

    Started by Artaniss‎, 03-08-2015 07:30 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 2,836
    03-08-2015, 07:59 AM Go to last post
  11. BLM tips for when mobs all turn on you, or tank is dead etc?

    I'm a BLM level 39 right now so haven't hit the end of the game yet, but in doing the most recent dungeons sometimes someone else will get killed, or...

    Started by 416to305‎, 03-01-2015 11:14 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 24
    • Views: 7,255
    03-08-2015, 05:46 AM Go to last post
  12. Choosing a dps

    Hey guys I have decided to level a dps and have narrowed my choice down to 4 classes monk,bard,ninja and summoner. I am mainly going to be...

    Started by Pressure‎, 03-07-2015 06:22 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 3,280
    03-08-2015, 12:24 AM Go to last post
  13. Looking for a good BLM streamer!

    Sup folx, I'd really enjoy watching a top tier BLM raid stream? Does anyone have a link to such a stream? or YouTubers? I'm subscribed to...

    Started by Jonny_Tapas‎, 03-04-2015 02:57 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 5,407
    03-07-2015, 01:34 PM Go to last post
  14. [Theorycraft] BLM Openers

    I made a lot of calcs recently because I recently started posting FCoB BLM specific guildes and I am one of those who open with Blizzard 3. I got...

    Started by Aikaal‎, 03-01-2015 11:18 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 34
    • Views: 11,792
    03-07-2015, 02:41 AM Go to last post
  15. Help with Bard in Frontlines (Slaughter)

    Hello everyone o/ I'm posting because I need some advice on playing Bard in Frontlines (Slaughter) Mode. Recently I've been finding it difficult...

    Started by Connor‎, 03-05-2015 06:11 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,516
    03-07-2015, 02:25 AM Go to last post
  16. Question about Summoner relic.

    I'm finishing up my first Zodiac Zeta weapon and I'm thinking about doing one for Summoner. My question is: What secondary stats do people find most...

    Started by mdha02‎, 03-06-2015 01:42 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,689
    03-06-2015, 11:27 AM Go to last post
  17. Ironwork gears for Ninjas are weak?

    their secondary stats are accuracy and determination instead of critical and skill speed. are they worth the poetics? I only have the gloves and...

    Started by Evangela‎, 02-28-2015 06:04 PM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 5,874
    03-05-2015, 04:44 PM Go to last post
  18. Stealth Job

    I was wondering if someone else is feeling the lack of a true stealth user class/job. Rogue in some way can play stealthish but when you become ninja...

    Started by Noelzzz‎, 02-23-2015 11:20 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 7,384
    03-05-2015, 03:09 PM Go to last post
  19. Summoner and scholar should be split up.

    i know I'm not the only person who feels this way but I really think that the development team should consider splitting up summoner and scholar. The...

    Started by Sequora‎, 02-25-2015 02:42 AM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 50
    • Views: 12,311
    03-04-2015, 05:17 PM Go to last post
  20. Question on BRD

    I'm just now getting back into ffxiv since quitting shortly after twintania as a paladin. I decided to just start from scratch since i do not...

    Started by Duskmourne‎, 02-09-2015 10:06 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 29
    • Views: 9,438
    03-04-2015, 05:59 AM Go to last post

Page 296 of 408 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 294 295 296 297 298 306 346 396 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread