Page 292 of 408 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 302 342 392 ... LastLast
Threads 5821 to 5840 of 8155

Forum Top: DPS Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: DPS Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on DPS roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:53 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 36,621
    08-22-2013, 07:53 PM Go to last post
  1. Rename some old abilities to fit the naming conventions of past Final Fantasy games

    Leeches -> Basuna, or Erase(renamed to previous FF status removing abilities like Basuna or Erase) Life Surge -> Lancet(delivers an attack which...

    Started by Jonnycbad‎, 04-16-2015 03:18 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 4,849
    04-17-2015, 06:37 AM Go to last post
  2. Archer skills

    Hi just wondering what are good cross skills to add to my archer class. I was looking at getting cure or protect so I can act as support or should I...

    Started by Bramman‎, 04-11-2015 05:02 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 5,730
    04-15-2015, 08:31 PM Go to last post
  3. Too much spell speed for BLM?

    Hello forum readers IceSpear here and a question came to mind while a Scholar had Selene out and I was doing my AoE rotation. When Selene used her...

    Started by IceSpear‎, 04-13-2015 08:08 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 4,174
    04-15-2015, 02:02 PM Go to last post
  4. A question in regards to DPS armor

    This may seem like a silly question but for a dps is it better to have more stats on your armor at the cost of defensive values or is it better to...

    Started by sciondar‎, 04-14-2015 10:13 PM
    armor, dps, stats
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,048
    04-14-2015, 10:47 PM Go to last post
  5. Knowing when to switch your main class?

    During endgame raids, I feel like I'm having a hard time mastering my main class (Which is BLM) I'm having a hard time maximizing my DPS with it and...

    Started by ToasterMan‎, 04-13-2015 01:30 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 7,860
    04-14-2015, 11:57 AM Go to last post
  6. Summoner or Blackmage

    I know this question has been posted a dozen times over but nothing recently nor browsing them did I find my question answered. So I started the...

    Started by Obeliske‎, 04-06-2015 02:39 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 34
    • Views: 13,820
    04-14-2015, 09:02 AM Go to last post
  7. Parses and ToS

    Hi I have a quick question about parsers. I just started getting serious about a dps class (before mostly only tanking) and I'd like to have an in...

    Started by SerDakota‎, 04-14-2015 12:28 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 7,841
    04-14-2015, 07:56 AM Go to last post
  8. ACN/SMN should be unlinked from SCH entirely

    Though I doubt it will happen, I feel the most ideal approach to "fix" SMN would be to make SMN evolve from ACN (as now), but separate SCH entirely...

    Started by Hiruke‎, 04-12-2015 02:04 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 6,997
    04-13-2015, 10:13 PM Go to last post
  9. dragoon dps in final coil

    What's a good dps # to be at in turn 10?considering left side full demon mail + liberator, and right side being a mix of 110-130, ilvl 120 overall.

    Started by Aquamirage‎, 04-10-2015 02:35 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 22
    • Views: 8,205
    04-13-2015, 09:11 PM Go to last post
  10. Have BRD Macro say something only when singing a new song?

    Hey everyone quick question. I wanted to make a Macro that I use when I sing various songs, such as "Refreshing MP! - Singing Mage's Ballad", so I...

    Started by 416to305‎, 04-13-2015 12:18 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 3,233
    04-13-2015, 06:22 PM Go to last post
  11. Coil groups don't want dragoons?

    I play on brynhildr and most of the statics only seem to want ninjas and monks, when I ask if my dragoon can join I get told they don\\'t want to...

    Started by Omni-Vocational_Ryan‎, 03-25-2015 03:21 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    dragoons coil
    • Replies: 38
    • Views: 13,472
    04-13-2015, 04:57 PM Go to last post
  12. Dragoon or ninja help me decide please

    Hey guys, Just got my WHM to 50 and although he is my main I am looking for a dps job to play. It is between Dragoon or Ninja and I have just a few...

    Started by Artaniss‎, 04-09-2015 06:01 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 22
    • Views: 9,089
    04-13-2015, 04:04 PM Go to last post
  13. Question about Artemis Bow novus ?

    Hello, I have a question about the "Artemis Bow novus" about where to spend the points. Some people are saying to go "44 Crit/31 Det" other...

    Started by ShizumiNeko‎, 04-09-2015 06:07 PM
    artemis, bow, novus, question
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 3,396
    04-11-2015, 09:52 AM Go to last post
  14. Expansion abilities

    Any idea when we'll start seeing pictures/trailers/concept art of upcoming new abilities for the existing jobs?

    Started by HexWeaver‎, 04-06-2015 12:32 PM
    abilities, ff14, heavensward, jobs
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 3,805
    04-09-2015, 07:08 AM Go to last post
  15. Bard Stat Caps

    Hi All, I have searched and found references to but never definitive numbers so I thought I would ask here. Does anyone know what the caps are...

    Started by Faewn‎, 04-09-2015 12:47 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    bard, caps, stat
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 10,310
    04-09-2015, 04:38 AM Go to last post
  16. What's your highest Limit Break Damage?

    I haven't done limit break often since I main AOE, but i remember clearing something like several thousand around mid 40s. What's the highest damage...

    Started by shintashi‎, 04-07-2015 06:15 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,878
    04-09-2015, 12:46 AM Go to last post
  17. Gameplay lacking excitement?

    So, after a while of playing the game I think that the game is a bit... well, luckluster, maybe even outright boring. I do not mean to flame, mind...

    Started by Phr3nic‎, 04-07-2015 11:45 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    combat, gameplay, mechanic
    • Replies: 26
    • Views: 8,974
    04-09-2015, 12:17 AM Go to last post
  18. NIN Macro Mudra

    So let me start by saying im not worried about Max DPS and dont think ill do much if any progression content with my NIN, normally i go PLD, so i was...

    Started by SerDakota‎, 04-03-2015 10:53 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 6,957
    04-08-2015, 07:36 AM Go to last post
  19. didnt DRG dragonfire dive used to leave flaming ground aoe?

    or was it hinking of another skill?

    Started by ErzaScarlet77‎, 04-06-2015 02:41 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 3,808
    04-08-2015, 06:18 AM Go to last post
  20. summoner/scholar question.

    I heard that doesnt matter which one do you level 1st you still be able to get both class to 50 at a same time, but my question is which one should i...

    Started by Jilliebeans91‎, 03-31-2015 02:09 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 3,823
    04-08-2015, 02:21 AM Go to last post

Page 292 of 408 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 302 342 392 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread