Page 288 of 408 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 286 287 288 289 290 298 338 388 ... LastLast
Threads 5741 to 5760 of 8155

Forum Top: DPS Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: DPS Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on DPS roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:53 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 36,621
    08-22-2013, 07:53 PM Go to last post
  1. Positional attacks, model size and how they relate?

    I've been leveling MNK and I'm curious what target hit boxes really look like in terms of Positioning requirements. On smaller enemies it's not so...

    Started by Quixotica‎, 05-27-2015 06:08 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 4,750
    06-02-2015, 11:36 PM Go to last post
  2. Any chance we could rename Deathflare to Akh Morn

    The title. I think its a better sounding name for the ability. And we already have that sweet gif for it.

    Started by Brianmj‎, 05-27-2015 11:24 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 3,377
    06-02-2015, 12:51 PM Go to last post
  3. Kage-Watari - Transfers large portion of personal emnity to target.

    Hapless fool forgot that quelling Kage-Watari MT right after the OT vokes Kage-Watari Healer pulled agro, that guy

    Started by Aurelinaus‎, 05-27-2015 11:20 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 6,906
    06-02-2015, 01:51 AM Go to last post
  4. With Fire IV coming along...what happens to Flare?

    Can we turn it into Gigaflare? Already a thing? How about Shadow Flare...no that's already in the game...Hmm...Flare Star? With a new nuke spell...

    Started by Edellis‎, 05-30-2015 02:17 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 28
    • Views: 9,166
    06-01-2015, 03:05 AM Go to last post
  5. DoT questions

    Don't know where to post this, so I would just put this where it's most relevant. 1) How do DoT ticks work? I know its 1 tick every 3 secs and...

    Started by elemental10‎, 04-24-2015 05:05 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 26
    • Views: 8,977
    05-31-2015, 12:12 AM Go to last post
  6. Should I keep staying with Dragoon or swap to another melee?

    Heya, so a few weeks ago I decided that I wanted to swap to maining a melee class in Heavensward instead of staying with magic so as to continue the...

    Started by Renryuu‎, 05-12-2015 12:38 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 39
    • Views: 13,858
    05-30-2015, 05:13 AM Go to last post
  7. Fix Sumnmoner

    Make the Summoner a hybrid Summoner/Elementalist specializing in Massive AoE Bursts with solid Single Target Enkindle's 300s cool down is to long...

    Started by Akiza‎, 03-28-2015 02:48 AM
    38 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 38
    3 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 373
    • Views: 87,219
    05-28-2015, 10:01 PM Go to last post
  8. Bard new song stance Gif

    Group leader: LF ranged dps Bard: I can dps Group leader: Sorry, we are looking for good ranged dps, your class is more support Bard: Trust me, I...

    Started by Pinkie_Pie‎, 05-27-2015 04:56 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 4,433
    05-28-2015, 02:47 PM Go to last post
  9. Rabbit Medium needs an upgrade

    He needs some sort of super form if summoned after using Kassatsu. That is all. Thanks SE.

    Started by Fenral‎, 05-20-2015 11:43 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 6,383
    05-27-2015, 04:39 PM Go to last post
  10. Some DPS questions

    I'm fairly new to the game and been playing only healer and crafting over the past 3-4 weeks and I realized i just need a "break" from having a...

    Started by Sniper68‎, 05-26-2015 05:42 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 4,948
    05-27-2015, 03:54 AM Go to last post
  11. Ninja or Black Mage

    When I began playing FFXIV, I started off as a summoner. I got all the way to my animus before I realized that summoners really lack burst damage end...

    Started by Bklyn718‎, 05-26-2015 12:56 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 10,058
    05-27-2015, 02:52 AM Go to last post
  12. MCH & AST cross class ???

    So they announced the obvious DRK will have pld and mrd cross class skills but could we get an official word on MCH and AST cross classes? I'm not...

    Started by Pterois‎, 05-23-2015 08:27 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 7,228
    05-27-2015, 12:33 AM Go to last post
  13. Another Upset Summoner

    SE, you have been promising us new Egis since 2.2. They have repeatedly been discussed. After the gear disappointed for Summoners in 2.4 (yay spell...

    Started by Kuponutz‎, 05-22-2015 07:07 AM
    19 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 19
    disappointed, egis, pets, summoner
    • Replies: 187
    • Views: 55,363
    05-26-2015, 04:39 AM Go to last post
  14. Newbie Summoner help?

    Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong or give tips or whatever? I'm not looking for dungeon or raid help. Just world PVE stuff. Titan is my...

    Started by Alisi‎, 05-22-2015 06:51 PM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 3,629
    05-24-2015, 11:56 AM Go to last post
  15. I like playing SMN and I like everything they put out in the last Live Letter

    Thank you delightful FFXIV team. I would rather you increase the Quality of my current Egi instead of just needlessly increasing the Quantity. ...

    Started by ManaKing‎, 05-23-2015 10:20 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 26
    • Views: 8,703
    05-24-2015, 08:20 AM Go to last post
  16. Accurate Egi Models as Optional Items

    If new/altered models aren't in the budget, selling them as optional items should recoup any costs associated with creating them. While I'm here,...

    Started by lun4tic‎, 05-20-2015 08:27 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 6,219
    05-24-2015, 05:21 AM Go to last post
  17. question about gunner class.

    i know we prolly wont know much info about it but am still going to ask them anyway, hopefully i can get atleast some answer: 1. how do you unlock...

    Started by Jilliebeans91‎, 05-20-2015 11:12 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 5,232
    05-24-2015, 03:52 AM Go to last post
  18. RIP summoner

    ... yoshi said it all ... no new smns ... RIP

    Started by ladyJ‎, 05-22-2015 03:32 AM
    16 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 16
    • Replies: 152
    • Views: 46,569
    05-23-2015, 05:29 PM Go to last post
  19. egi where art thou?

    dear SE , being possed by bahamut is cool and all and some of the skills look nice, i mean tridisaster + bane + tribind = fun, ahk morn looks...

    Started by Yoohre_WildRiver‎, 05-22-2015 04:08 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 6,481
    05-23-2015, 02:27 AM Go to last post
  20. An idea move for Monk

    What if we have an new stance maybe electric fist that convert mp to tp. I think that would be sick

    Started by Leozhontai‎, 05-01-2015 04:40 PM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 43
    • Views: 11,288
    05-23-2015, 01:45 AM Go to last post

Page 288 of 408 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 286 287 288 289 290 298 338 388 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread