Page 283 of 408 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283 284 285 293 333 383 ... LastLast
Threads 5641 to 5660 of 8156

Forum Top: DPS Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: DPS Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on DPS roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:53 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 36,621
    08-22-2013, 07:53 PM Go to last post
  1. Black Mage gets worst as you level to 60.

    The crappy part is that it isn't even Black Mage that is the big problem, its the increased movement,boss movement, and invulnerability that is...

    Started by Elky‎, 06-25-2015 01:36 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 22
    • Views: 9,620
    06-27-2015, 03:23 AM Go to last post
  2. [HW] - DET/CRIT Adjustments

    With the current nerf of Determination and the simultaneous buff of Critical, how does this change the priority chain for melees in general? Is it...

    Started by Camuy‎, 06-26-2015 03:56 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,027
    06-27-2015, 02:05 AM Go to last post
  3. WM/Gauss

    Cause we need another thread till Square says something. Basically Posts on reddit confirming that Gauss/WM should be basically turned off in...

    Started by Shhikasan‎, 06-27-2015 01:36 AM
    brd, gauss, mch, wm
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,302
    06-27-2015, 01:53 AM Go to last post
  4. What did I use Wanderer's Minuet for?

    I was see many topics about new skill of BRD. So I checked DPS with/without WM. First I checked with ilvl 13X And it's between about 30 (530...

    Started by Nacabacuzz‎, 06-26-2015 09:57 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 2,123
    06-27-2015, 12:05 AM Go to last post
  5. Thoughts on ruin 3

    I just got smn to 54 last night and unlocked ruin III. (I'm posting these numbers from memory so I might not be 100% accurate) Its like 120 potency...

    Started by EvilJoshy‎, 06-22-2015 05:42 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 7,826
    06-26-2015, 10:50 PM Go to last post
  6. Monk Chakra

    Please read all 3 posts! I think its becoming apparent that people are finding the chakra system to be annoying and very lack luster, In my...

    Started by neoxdeciple‎, 06-25-2015 10:10 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 6,143
    06-26-2015, 07:19 AM Go to last post
  7. Has anyone Scienced the potency of the new BRD/MCH LB's?

    Just wondering if anyone has taken the time to test the LB potency of Bards and Machinists yet.

    Started by Esperacchius‎, 06-26-2015 07:01 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,220
    06-26-2015, 07:01 AM Go to last post
  8. I love with what they are doing with SMN.

    Being a SMN main, I am rather happy with the direction they are going with SMN. I like the idea of invoking the summon unto yourself and I hope they...

    Started by SatoXIV‎, 06-26-2015 05:25 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,684
    06-26-2015, 06:40 AM Go to last post
  9. Bahamut Egi as a summoner "egi glamor"?

    I really hope that this is a thing that happens, that we get the option of a bahamut summon. It'd make sense especially considering how the...

    Started by SovereignAegis‎, 06-26-2015 06:06 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,882
    06-26-2015, 06:06 AM Go to last post
  10. Top DPS Jobs in 3.0?

    Guys, I am about to get my bard to 60 and will change to another job (just finishing it out since im close and its easier/faster to level the 2nd...

    Started by SonTensei‎, 06-25-2015 11:28 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 33
    • Views: 19,296
    06-26-2015, 05:05 AM Go to last post
  11. Because we need another bard broken QQ thread :P

    But in all seriousness. i honestly feel WM was poorly implemented. the damage doesn't feel any different and although i get fantastic burst with my...

    Started by lugiaXD‎, 06-25-2015 01:16 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 4,109
    06-26-2015, 05:00 AM Go to last post
  12. So you gave both Monk and Ninja our kirimu coat...

    Yet you didn't give ranged dps their equivalent shirt of arachne shirt. Why. I need this for my glamour. Edit: Meh, wrong section.

    Started by RiceisNice‎, 06-26-2015 03:54 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,649
    06-26-2015, 03:54 AM Go to last post
  13. Wanderer's minuet suggestion

    Hello, I wanted to support our case with my own suggestion. I think that WM should be a trait, that would turn on after we haven't been moving...

    Started by StrejdaTom‎, 06-25-2015 08:55 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,172
    06-26-2015, 02:12 AM Go to last post
  14. WTF!! Need to be level 50 to use muskets! HEAVENSWARD

    I have been waiting since game day one of FF14 to use muskets. I've left the game and game back a dozen times because of the clunky problems that...

    Started by Grupp‎, 06-26-2015 12:11 AM
    guns, machinist, muskets
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,053
    06-26-2015, 01:45 AM Go to last post
  15. change the 5 gate need for MNK chakra

    I understand the principle of having that skill be on GCD (Weapon skill) but i feel the need to reach 5 gate is kinda too much.. its soo long its a...

    Started by Stavenger‎, 06-22-2015 09:36 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 28
    • Views: 8,905
    06-25-2015, 09:14 PM Go to last post
  16. Summoner pets

    Am I right in saying that pets don't get any new abilities in Heavenward? Disappointed. :(

    Started by HexWeaver‎, 06-25-2015 05:05 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,809
    06-25-2015, 07:59 PM Go to last post
  17. How to fix 3.0 Bard.

    So after browsing these forums and seeing a lot of (justified) anger towards the "new" Bard (Wanderer's Minuet), I myself couldn't help but agree...

    Started by Intellion‎, 06-24-2015 04:53 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 29
    • Views: 10,600
    06-25-2015, 06:22 PM Go to last post
  18. RIP Flare

    Flare is been nerfed =/

    Started by Bigcat9715‎, 06-18-2015 10:54 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 6,476
    06-25-2015, 05:02 PM Go to last post
  19. Remove Cast Time for Wanderer's Minuet

    Starting this petition to remove cast time or a significant reduction for Wanderer's Minuet. The skill should be seriously reconsidered as it is...

    Started by Wishles‎, 06-23-2015 02:15 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    bard, change, fix, skill, test
    • Replies: 22
    • Views: 10,209
    06-25-2015, 04:36 PM Go to last post
  20. Summoner - Egis pets

    I've just reached 30 and done the quests to become a Summoner and have obtained Summon III. My question is when/how do I get the other Egis pets...

    Started by Kernos‎, 06-25-2015 03:14 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,506
    06-25-2015, 03:24 PM Go to last post

Page 283 of 408 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283 284 285 293 333 383 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread