Page 263 of 408 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 261 262 263 264 265 273 313 363 ... LastLast
Threads 5241 to 5260 of 8155

Forum Top: DPS Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: DPS Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on DPS roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:53 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 36,621
    08-22-2013, 07:53 PM Go to last post
  1. BLM vs. SMN

    Which is better for magical DPS and why?

    Started by EpicOreo80‎, 08-20-2015 08:41 AM
    • Replies: 33
    • Views: 15,778
    08-24-2015, 10:25 PM Go to last post
  2. Food for Ninja's ?

    So wondering whats best cheapest NQ food for Ninja's to use but helps with my deeps ?

    Started by Drakeos‎, 08-22-2015 12:34 PM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,817
    08-24-2015, 04:21 PM Go to last post
  3. Summoner. Nice and fun. Where is the glamour? Also can I really not use TItan?

    So this is just so I understand everything, I recently started my SMN and really enjoy it, I would love to get the glamour system soon but eh, not a...

    Started by Yunona‎, 08-23-2015 11:56 PM
    egi, summoner, titan
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 5,651
    08-24-2015, 03:30 PM Go to last post
  4. I want to try a DPS class

    I have been playing as a WAR and may want to try a DPS class next. Any suggestions?

    Started by EpicOreo80‎, 08-15-2015 09:07 PM
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 8,500
    08-24-2015, 06:27 AM Go to last post
  5. Accuracy Cap?

    trying to gear without going too far over accuracy cap as NIN anyone know the cap for Alex 1 Savage?

    Started by Reilyn‎, 08-23-2015 03:05 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,462
    08-24-2015, 02:49 AM Go to last post
  6. RUBY CARBUNCLE? I just saw it. (No spoilers ahead, just noticed this.)

    And yes this was not a critical element. But I just saw a ruby carbuncle for real and freaked out. Could this be spelling the possibility in...

    Started by SovereignAegis‎, 06-23-2015 10:09 AM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 30
    • Views: 25,788
    08-23-2015, 10:49 PM Go to last post
  7. Ley Lines Doesn't Disappear?

    The description for Ley Lines clearly states "Circle fades upon leaving it" and Yoshi P demonstrated this before the expansion was released. However,...

    Started by Tadacho‎, 08-22-2015 08:48 AM
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 4,902
    08-23-2015, 08:53 PM Go to last post
  8. NIN (lvl 39) rotation help ...

    So wondering what should i be using to maximize my dps from 39-45 (before Hoton (speed)) ? atm using Mutilate>Spinning Edge>Gust Slash >Dancing Edge...

    Started by Drakeos‎, 08-21-2015 04:47 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,293
    08-23-2015, 04:32 PM Go to last post
  9. Flaming arrow on faust

    So I was doing savage today and I was using flaming arrow in my rotation, we died and then I was told not to use it, not because of aggro on the adds...

    Started by Genaxx‎, 08-23-2015 05:23 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,177
    08-23-2015, 03:08 PM Go to last post
  10. What is your BLM rotation?

    Hi all, As the title says, what is your BLM rotation? I'm not wanting a discussion on what we all think is the best rotation. I think Aikaals...

    Started by Viuiji‎, 08-19-2015 08:52 PM
    blm, blm rotation, rotations
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 5,795
    08-23-2015, 12:52 PM Go to last post
  11. I Love My Carbuncle! Don't Make Me Give Him Up!

    The Arcanist is such a fun class. The game play is highly enjoyable. Most of all, I love my carbuncle. He's such a cute guy that I don't want to...

    Started by Kacho_Nacho‎, 08-22-2015 04:33 AM
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 5,084
    08-23-2015, 10:02 AM Go to last post
  12. Help! Can't go From Archer to Bard

    Hi Everyone! I am really enjoying game. I have a level 30 Archer and 15 pugilist. Have completed the sylph management quest line. However, when I go...

    Started by gamer66‎, 08-22-2015 08:01 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 8,176
    08-23-2015, 07:47 AM Go to last post
  13. DPS Class with the Highest Burst Damage?

    I am not a big fan of DOTs so I would like to know which classes have really high even OP burst damage. I am trying to decide on a DPS class for...

    Started by EpicOreo80‎, 08-20-2015 07:34 PM
    • Replies: 24
    • Views: 15,965
    08-22-2015, 07:12 AM Go to last post
  14. Please let BRDs use Empyrean Arrow and Iron Jaws outside of Wanderer's Minuet

    After hitting BRD56 and playing around for a bit, I wish I could use EA and IJ outside of WM. Then I would feel freer to stance dance. People keep...

    Started by kiotsukete‎, 08-04-2015 03:05 PM
    3 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 173
    • Views: 36,522
    08-22-2015, 06:21 AM Go to last post
  15. Dragoon's high PIE

    Dragoon has had PIE compared to other DPS since 1.0 because in 1.0 PIE was similar to what DET is now, in that it was a DPS secondary stat for...

    Started by Jonnycbad‎, 08-21-2015 01:06 AM
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 4,519
    08-22-2015, 05:19 AM Go to last post
  16. Double Bard in The Vault

    I'm trying to level bard but I had this really crushing experience where I was kicked from a Vault run. All the trouble started at the final boss....

    Started by Ninster‎, 08-20-2015 12:17 PM
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 6,032
    08-22-2015, 04:42 AM Go to last post
  17. Is the Bard 200 weapon worth getting

    Hey guys I am in a tight spot I currently have the 190 hive bow which has pretty decent stats and I can't decide if the stat boosts from the 200 bow...

    Started by NineMurcury‎, 08-20-2015 04:42 AM
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 4,733
    08-22-2015, 04:33 AM Go to last post
  18. Machinist Reload Ability Feels Clunky

    __________

    Started by Chilla‎, 08-21-2015 02:13 PM
    clunky, feedback, machinist, mch, reload 1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 4,734
    08-22-2015, 12:06 AM Go to last post
  19. Captain Knockback

    So I was just reading something hilarious in reddit about being THAT GUY, the only one that really made me wonder is the one about the dude who...

    Started by seekified‎, 08-18-2015 11:50 PM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 36
    • Views: 9,250
    08-21-2015, 12:11 PM Go to last post
  20. Summoner Changes Compiled: Is there more?

    Summoner has received a massive, and in my opinion, amazing change in Heavensward. I would like to compile information in one place because the...

    Started by Fatshine‎, 06-21-2015 06:15 PM
    • Replies: 57
    • Views: 21,971
    08-20-2015, 11:55 PM Go to last post

Page 263 of 408 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 261 262 263 264 265 273 313 363 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread