Page 258 of 408 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 268 308 358 ... LastLast
Threads 5141 to 5160 of 8155

Forum Top: DPS Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: DPS Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on DPS roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:53 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 36,621
    08-22-2013, 07:53 PM Go to last post
  1. Returning player here, want to know what Materia I need for Animus

    Okay so I'm one book away from getting Stardust Rod Animus (And despite trying to get it to Zeta before the patch hits, I don't want to just use any...

    Started by Morningstar1337‎, 10-02-2015 02:53 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,205
    10-03-2015, 02:40 AM Go to last post
  2. Fellow dragoons!!

    Dragoon in training here! I was wondering... after the opener with all the OGDS weaved in do we just repeat ht>ctcombo>phleb>tttcombo over and...

    Started by Arkon‎, 09-30-2015 04:21 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 3,075
    10-02-2015, 04:46 AM Go to last post
  3. 2 question to main machinists

    Hello, I'm a black mage main with the goal of lvling all jobs to 60. I really enjoyed the wanderer's minuet on bard, and was looking forward to...

    Started by Pyroclastic‎, 10-01-2015 08:03 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,968
    10-01-2015, 11:09 PM Go to last post
  4. Bard does not make sense as a job

    Bard: Should be about songs What ffxiv did: 3 songs and 99999999 actions related to using a bow, adding a cast time to make it feel more *bard...

    Started by LathusWHM‎, 09-16-2015 04:26 AM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 48
    • Views: 15,545
    10-01-2015, 03:13 PM Go to last post
  5. MCH animation suggestion

    I'm sure I'm beating a dead horse here but I really think that the 1 handed shooting of a gun feels very unnatural. Yes, I know this game is very...

    Started by AeraCross‎, 09-30-2015 04:05 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,198
    09-30-2015, 10:26 PM Go to last post
  6. MCH animations

    I have played bard and Mch and i notice something odd, why is it that MCH from the waist down looks so stiff, well alot of its animations look really...

    Started by SavageRico‎, 09-30-2015 02:08 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,729
    09-30-2015, 06:53 AM Go to last post
  7. Is Gauss Barrel something you want to toggle on and off accordingly?

    Disclaimer: I am not a master theorycrafter, or mathematician, in fact, I'm horrible with numbers, and I could totally be off base. So I've been...

    Started by Lostwind1783‎, 09-27-2015 02:01 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 3,511
    09-29-2015, 10:02 AM Go to last post
  8. How do I prevent Shadow Flare and Miasma from clashing in timers?

    I've been having problems recently when it comes to reapplying my DoTs on time, including the hard-cast Shadow Flare and Miasma. Most of the time the...

    Started by HyperiusUltima‎, 09-27-2015 04:27 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,288
    09-29-2015, 01:17 AM Go to last post
  9. Crit Damage Mechanics

    How much does critical amplify a damage? Is it the usual 200% like in other games?

    Started by Bloopan‎, 09-28-2015 01:11 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,626
    09-28-2015, 01:50 PM Go to last post
  10. Bard Help(?)

    Okay to start off, this isn't a Bard rant :) I would consider myself a Bard veteran, my first choice for many mmo's are archers. But as a 3.0 Bard...

    Started by xXRaineXx‎, 09-24-2015 02:21 PM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 3,347
    09-28-2015, 09:08 AM Go to last post
  11. Are MNKs still desired?

    I know MNK's bring quite a bit higher damage than the other 2 melee, but is the extra damage that they bring outclassed by the utility that the other...

    Started by Ephier‎, 09-20-2015 10:01 PM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 40
    • Views: 14,759
    09-28-2015, 07:24 AM Go to last post
  12. Can you tell me bards why so much hatred....

    Since 3.0 I love to read the ideas from the classes, changes, etc... but what I don't get is Why bards are whinning... some people that uses programs...

    Started by Umbreon_skystorm‎, 09-23-2015 04:38 AM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 53
    • Views: 16,533
    09-27-2015, 08:34 AM Go to last post
  13. Change monk "fists of ____" please.

    Right now you pretty much put up fire and forget about them. It is rare that earth will save you from something that wont kill most of the other...

    Started by RocheKat‎, 09-22-2015 09:22 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 24
    • Views: 7,195
    09-27-2015, 12:38 AM Go to last post
  14. NIN's It's time to stand up

    And make the developers listen and fix the problems with this class. We have had zero changes since HW release while other classes get tuned weekly....

    Started by Adventica6‎, 08-29-2015 08:31 AM
    12 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 12
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 111
    • Views: 33,250
    09-26-2015, 08:35 AM Go to last post
  15. Shukuchi - Suggested Change

    Shukuchi is potentially a really useful ability, but currently, the user interface makes it slightly cumbersome to use properly. Currently, if the...

    Started by Vasquez‎, 09-23-2015 06:26 AM
    ninja, shukuchi, suggestions
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,081
    09-25-2015, 03:01 AM Go to last post
  16. NIN AOE - [Death Blossom]

    Hey there! Pretty simple question here, imagine following scenario: Your tank is pulling a "certain" number of mobs together, under which...

    Started by Camuy‎, 09-24-2015 04:29 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,499
    09-24-2015, 05:05 AM Go to last post
  17. Be The Very Best! Become THE TANK!

    Seriously, this is getting out of hand. It's not fun to do your best as DPS only to get mauled or become THE TANK. I've ended up in this situation...

    Started by RiisWolf‎, 09-16-2015 11:30 AM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 45
    • Views: 15,021
    09-24-2015, 04:28 AM Go to last post
  18. Ninja Ninjutsu no more.. we need ninja scrolls

    Hi guys, I really like this ninja job... but I have a little problem just like a lot of ninja players... multra lag... those son of a good mother...

    Started by Umbreon_skystorm‎, 09-16-2015 08:39 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    multra lag, notice me sempai, to the devs and beyond
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 12,070
    09-23-2015, 06:39 AM Go to last post
  19. NINJA BUFF PLEASE.

    Before everyone rages on me and says we don't need a buff. just going to say there's a leader board post showing the highest to lowest dps chart of...

    Started by Nielk‎, 09-11-2015 04:52 PM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    ninja 3.0 buff please, rage
    • Replies: 65
    • Views: 21,132
    09-22-2015, 08:41 PM Go to last post
  20. SMN Feels Underwhelming?

    I've been playing SMN more often lately, over my usual AST due to queue times being better on DPS at certain times of the day, and I've started to...

    Started by Dearche‎, 09-08-2015 03:14 AM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 50
    • Views: 17,741
    09-22-2015, 09:51 AM Go to last post

Page 258 of 408 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 268 308 358 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread